Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mark Zuckerburg sells shares prior to stock drop.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mark Zuckerburg sells shares prior to stock drop.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Claims he's been selling shares to fund another peoject.... Saved loosing 70 million by selling before market opened to recent fasebook news.

I really hope the SEC nails this turd, this time. If Martha Stewart can go to jail for less than 500k losses..... This prick deserves to do jail time too.

[ 2018-03-20, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the link to the article.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/zuckerberg-saved-tens-of-millions-by-selling-facebook-stock-ahead-of-monday-decline-2018-03-19

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Remember this is the same guy when he started Facebook at Harvard was chatting with his friend and called Facebook users dumb fucks for trusting him with so much information----

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

Zuck: Dumb fucks.

This same guy that can read through all of your facebook, instagram and whatsapps cloud messages when ever he wants bought all the homes around his own for $30 million for more privacy.

He colluded with the Obama 2012 reelection campaign to give Obama your personal information to be machine learned and data mined to re-elect Obama.

Anyone know his position on guns? Probably the type that hires armed guards to protect his child, but doesn't want you to have guns to protect your children. Typical corporate Democrat.

Republicans, why do you use facebook? He has already been caught secretly sharing your personal information behind your back and calling you a dumb fuck for trusting him. Facebook is exclusively ran by Republican haters. Both employees and management. Their business model is to spy on their users and sell your personal information to big corporate advertisers and corporate Democratic campaigns they support.

[ 2018-03-21, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Remember this is the same guy when he started Facebook at Harvard was chatting with his friend and called Facebook users dumb fucks for trusting him with so much information----

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

Zuck: Dumb fucks.

This same guy that can read through all of your facebook, instagram and whatsapps cloud messages when ever he wants bought all the homes around his own for $30 million for more privacy.

He colluded with the Obama 2012 reelection campaign to give Obama your personal information to be machine learned and data mined to re-elect Obama.

Anyone know his position on guns? Probably the type that hires armed guards to protect his child, but doesn't want you to have guns to protect your children. Typical corporate Democrat.

Republicans, why do you use facebook? He has already been caught secretly sharing your personal information behind your back and calling you a dumb fuck for trusting him. Facebook is exclusively ran by Republican haters. Both employees and management. Their business model is to spy on their users and sell your personal information to big corporate advertisers and corporate Democratic campaigns they support.

People who use Facebook are DUMBF*CKS !
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cuckerberg will go to jail before Trump does.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He hired Clinton's former pollster and a deplorable ex top Obama official. Zuck has hired several ex Obama and Hillary people.
Why do you use facebook?

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
He hired Clinton's former pollster and a deplorable ex top Obama official. Zuck has hired several ex Obama and Hillary people.
Why do you use facebook?

I've never had a Facebook account. I do have IG though.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp are all the same company owned by the same man. You have facebook profile if your friends and family have facebook. The company has a shadow facebook profile on you. If your friends and family use instagram, whattsapp or facebook and put your email address, phone number, birthdate, address and other information in their address book, the facebook/whattsapp/instagram app on their phone sucks up that information so Facebook corp can make a shadow profile on you and sell that information to big corporations and political campaigns. What facebook sells to big corporations and campaigns is the ability o manipulate and control their users. This is their business model and the president of the company calls you all "dumb fucks" for trusting him with so much information.

Don't be a "dumb fuck".

Instead of Facebook use Diaspora https://diasporafoundation.org/

Instead of Whattsapp use Signal https://www.signal.org/

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Thanks to Wikileaks we know what Sheryl Sandberg the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook is a Clinton campaign stooge. The powerful number 2 thinks------- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56638

"I am thrilled at the progress Hillary is making."

In response to John Podesta, Clinton's top campaign manager telling her "Look forward to working with you to elect the first woman President of the United States."

You want your collusion? Wikileaks has the evidence----- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19070

Mark Zuckerburg's chief operating officer telling Clinton's top campaign advisor
"And I still want HRC to win badly. I am still here to help as I can. She came over and was magical with my kids."

Wikileaks always shines a light on the corrupt rich and corrupt powerful.

These corporate and political crooks have an agenda that is not in the interest of the working man. They want to manipulate and control you against your own self interests. You and your family fight the wars they get rich off of. You have to follow rules and laws that don't apply to them. They call you dumb fucks to your face because you give them so much wealth and power and ask for peanuts in return.

[ 2018-03-23, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.theonion.com/american-people-admit-having-facebook-data-stolen-kind-1823997634
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

The facebook, an arm of the Democratic Party corporation can turn on your microphone and camera when ever they want with their app. The corporation owner puts tape over the microphone and camera of his own devices and calls you a dumb fuck for trusting him.

-

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Facebook Inc. wants your financial data. "The social-media giant has asked large U.S. banks to share detailed financial information about their customers, including card transactions and checking-account balances" -- https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-to-banks-give-us-your-data-well-give-you-our-users-1533564049

Excellent. Where can I sign up?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com