Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who here invests money? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who here invests money?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I drive to Sinaloa Mexico to Oregon every year especially around the holiday time of the year New Years, Christmas and Summer. Made my retirement already.

LOL.
About to end up on Liveleaks you keep that up LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I drive to Sinaloa Mexico to Oregon every year especially around the holiday time of the year New Years, Christmas and Summer. Made my retirement already.

LOL.
About to end up on Liveleaks you keep that up LOL.

Hell no I ain’t going be putting my hands up for nobody especially in Mexico. That’s how you end up with those devils who have no remorse for any human being doesn’t matter if your a women or a child.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
GOT TO LOVE EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS BITCOIN IS A BUBBLE...means they dont know what they are talking about

1year ago this month,bitcoin was at $750-$800 PER COIN -- TODAY jan 5th almost 17k PER COIN

The bubble popping continues

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
z.cash has been steadily growing over the past year bitcoin's bubble is obvious on this annual chart ------- https://www.cryptocurrencychart.com/chart/ZEC,BTC/valueUsd/linear/2017-02-03/2018-02-03

FB got scared and just censored currencies -------- http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-bans-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-2018-1
The filthy rich old timers are getting afraid.

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
again referring to "bubble popping" means u dont know what u are talking about.....

the only reason any crypto currency goes up and down is because of the people who buy it and sell it for profit,or investors who panic and sell after worrying about loosing more

that and the fact that any crypto currency is at a stage where it can be bought or sold for profit or loss

regular currency is not affected because everyone uses it

if u win the largest lottery in US history,and they dont take any taxes,and u have 1.5b in cash on pallets,and put lighter fluid to it and set it on fire,when u wake up in the morning,the $1 bill u have in your pocket is worth $1...if u sell the 1.5b in cash for $1..your $1 in your pocket is still worth $1

if/when crypto currency gets to the stage where so many people are invested in it,then it will be stable and price wont drastically go up and down..but even then there are too many to choose,from,90 percent are a complete waste of time and will never amount to anything

the only way it will ever work,is to have only a couple,which right now is bitcoin,ripple and ethereum..all of which have good and bad points

ripple was doing great,until it was found out they can freeze your transactions and reverse/take your $$

also,all but one digital currency has the option of cease trade,because it is being controlled by who ever created the coin or business who did

bitcoin is not governed,meaning it can be $20k today and $1 tomorrow,and no one can cease its trade,a company who sells digital currency such as coinbase can cease buying or selling it,but cant stop the over all use of it

[ 2018-02-03, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15747 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ It's a pump ans dump scam. People will loose a lot of money betting on crypto. When crypto is regulated and accepted as a univesal currency and backed by real assets/countries....... I will consider owning it. Until then, I have no reason to gamble on it.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your dollar bills are not backed by real assets. There is no more gold standard. Your government prints more when it needs to. Crypto currency is the future. If you gambled $1000 when we first started talking about it on this site, you would have had $10,000 today. Crypo is always going up.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Your dollar bills are not backed by real assets. There is no more gold standard. Your government prints more when it needs to. Crypto currency is the future. If you gambled $1000 when we first started talking about it on this site, you would have had $10,000 today. Crypo is always going up.

What's bitcoin at today? 6,xxx.xx?
Yeah I'm good. My paper money can buy my lunch, pay my bridge toll and pay for gas no problem. Let me kknkw. When Bitcoin can be used anywhere as common currency. THEN I've think about using it.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Find a real world bit coin ATM machine near you ----- https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/ https://coinatmradar.com/

Bitcoin can be used to buy anything online. Give me an example of what you want to buy and I'll find someone selling it for crypto cash.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never will i again invest in lending platforms or hyips lesson learned ill just buy coins and hold or mine coins...bitconnect and usi tech burned me

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy dropped 12k on bit coin. He isn’t happy right about now.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

adower ----Instead of listening to fake news main stream media bs sites hyping outdated bitcoin, your buddy should have listened to my 2016 post on crypto cash ---- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=063142 he would have made ten times his money back by now. Almost 20 times at its peak. All your buddy can do now is hold onto his coins long term.
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bitcoin today..$10,000

zcash today....$50

Posts: 15747 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com