Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Don't let cops into your house, they steal!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't let cops into your house, they steal!
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Disgusting. An old man is severely injured after the big hurricane this month. Crooked police are called. One crooked cop Jason Cooke steals the old man's garage door code after leaving. The lying crooked thief cop sneaks back into the house to loot jewelry and pills. All caught on tape! It took the crooked FL police department five days to arrest the dirty cop caught on video. Do you think cops will wait five days to arrest an average black or mexican man clearly seen on video stealing drugs and jewels?

Watch the video -----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1lYYEn4dE

Sit back and watch Joe Yates who doesn't like black and brown people reply how great cops are or Slowback 67 whose family members are cops reply not all cops are bad. These people here are willing to accept crooked cops as long as its deemed they mostly abuse blacks and mexicans. So many cops are crooked folks, fake news just doesn't tell you about them. So many cops are rotten. Not because they're inherently bad people, but because power corrupts all men.

-

I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. They do hard work. It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

[ 2017-10-29, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:

I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. They do hard work. It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there are three types of community members:

coummunity member #1: the community member who commits crimes while pretending to be a law abiding citizen.

community member #2: the community member who witnesses another community member commit a criminal act, and does nothing. equally as guilty.

community member #3: the community member who reports the criminal act to police, but gets murdered due to the "no-snitching" code of the streets.

now ask yourself, is there such thing as a good community member?

[ 2017-10-27, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You posted a young turks video. SMH.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SLOWBACK 67 ---- Since you can't refute the facts, you attack the messenger [Roll Eyes]

I am sympathetic to your position. It is hard to refute video of a lying crooked cop stealing from an old dying man. You can't bring yourself to say anything bad about this cop so you attack the messenger instead. Facts are facts regardless of who says them. If you don't like the news hosts, search for another story on the crooked cop Jason Cooke and post the link. It won't change the security cam video showing the crooked cop stealing from a dying man!

So many cops are rotten. Not because they're inherently bad people, but because power corrupts all men. Fake news outlets don't air these stories because the millionaire news readers; actors playing the role of journalists on television are willing to accept crooked cops as long as its deemed they mostly abuse blacks and mexicans. There are laws for the rich and powerful, and other laws only for the rest of us. You can't have a two tiered justice system and claim to be a country with liberty and justice for all.

[ 2017-10-28, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
SLOWBACK 67 ---- Since you can't refute the facts, you attack the messenger [Roll Eyes]

I am sympathetic to your position. It is hard to refute video of a lying crooked cop stealing from an old dying man. You can't bring yourself to say anything bad about this cop so you attack the messenger instead. Facts are facts regardless of who says them. If you don't like the news hosts, search for another story on the crooked cop Jason Cooke and post the link. It won't change the security cam video showing the crooked cop stealing from a dying man!

So many cops are rotten. Not because they're inherently bad people, but because power corrupts all men. Fake news outlets don't air these stories because the millionaire news readers; actors playing the role of journalists on television are willing to accept crooked cops as long as its deemed they mostly abuse blacks and mexicans. There are laws for the rich and powerful, and other laws only for the rest of us. You can't have a two tiered justice system and claim to be a country with liberty and justice for all.

Check your link bro, was the cop texting while walking??

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Adam ----- thanks! The video link is fixed ------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1lYYEn4dE

What do you think? These drug addict cops robbing people on their deathbed [Mad]

[ 2017-10-29, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Absolutely disgraceful. On a side note a mixed race individual stole my stereo from my commuter car the other day. Should I now say anyone of that race are pieces of shit and scum. I went to McDonalds the other day and the guy at the drive thru fucked up my order, so now I'm telling everyone McDonald workers are lazy and not attentive to my needs and wants. I'm so sick of the bullshit, I wonder what all these people whining about police are actually doing about the "problem" besides trying to vote for Hillary and Bernie Sanders. The cop will go to jail, loose his job, get his ass beat while in jail and now work at Winco ringing up your EBT food that I'm paying for, so it looks like a win win situation for everyone but me, the hard working citizen. The Young Turks youtube channel says it all, LOL
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

There are more good cops than bad. Can’t judge them all by one.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
quote:

Check your link bro, was the cop texting while walking??
And he went ahead and shot the messenger.....LOL

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
51505.0 ---- what does race have to do with the topic of this post? A two tiered justice system in a country that claims to provide liberty and justice for all. Are you one of those fake liberal main stream Democrats trying to race bait every chance you get?

adower----- Yes, I assume some cops are good people. So it's a majority rules thing for you? How many California drug dealing police chiefs, Car thiefs, and serial rapists public servants is too many for you?

SLOWBACK 67 ------- The wrong video link was posted twice. What does your reply above mean? This is the correct video for you and Adam5.0 -------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1lYYEn4dE

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got em that's why I posted two examples because I knew you would automatically go to race, they all do. Its so easy to bait you in, if you don't understand what I'm saying you just don't get it and never will. You figured me out man, damn you are good. The knowledge pouring out of your head is incredible.

Absolutely majority rules thing, because if not you would hate everyone and everything about this life. There are bad apples in every race, profession, sports teams, presidents, priests, race car drivers, tv personalities, old people, young people, millennials, doctors, nurses, truck drivers, the list can go on forever. So if anyone on this list commits a wrong do I just fuck off everyone included in that group? If so you are the hypocrite.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

51505.0 ----- Good, lets leave race out of it. The first point of my post was we have a two tiered justice system in a country that claims to provide liberty and justice for all. Why did it take the police department five days to arrest one of their own? The video link in the original post is fixed. Watch it for 5 minutes and share your thoughts. Do you agree public servants with guns and the power to throw people in a cage for life should be held to a higher standard than McDonalds workers? One crooked cop in charge of upholding the law is one too many. We should come down extremely hard when cops break the law, but we don't. Crooked cops get a pass all day long from people like you. Cops steal, rape and murder in your town and mine too with impunity. They disobey laws the rest of us are forced to comply with. This fact isn't new. What is new is everyone has devices in their pockets to record and show the world what fake news has been hiding from you.

The second point of my post is to call out fake news. A story like this should be all over news outlets, but it's not. That's why we call them fake news. The millionaires, the actors playing the role journalist on your television hide this type of news from you. Every one of you has cops in your town that are druggies, thieves and rapists. If you don't know this fact, it's because you're a victim of fake news. In the old days fake news was called censorship. Some people like millionaires like censorship.

People that think like you can't deny the obvious crimes on tape so you come up with elaborate excuses to rationalize obvious wrong doing and a fake justice system. You do this because you think the injustice you witness are only happening to those people over there, and not you. Another way of saying you believe in equality and justice for some.

[ 2017-10-29, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

The comments from the video you posted are proof enough that I am on the right side of the argument.

There are pleanty of cops in jail for breaking the law. If you really want to make a change in Law Enforcment, then go sign up to be one. Until then bashing our police officers isn't going to do shit, but stir up the crazy people into the belief that all cops are evil.

The last thing we need is another crazy BLM guy shooting cops like what happened in Dallas.

--------------------

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet some people on here would bend over and spread cheeks if a cop asked 😂

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by H8RPWRD:
I bet some people on here would bend over and spread cheeks if a cop asked 😂

Funny, but read my earlier comments on why people look the other way in the face of obvious injustice. Since you brought up bending over for police, fake news sites didn't tell you about two NY cops that caught a teenage girl smoking weed. They made her give them blowjobs and one of them full on raped the teen. On duty police raping teenage girls. Pretend to be surprised fake news outlets don't want you to hear about it ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpcwpSKP_PA

Sit back and watch SLOWBACK67 do what he did earlier. Attack the journalist or news organization for the crime of doing journalism and not attack another criminal cop.

We need 1 strike and you're out laws for law enforcement officials. 1 strike and you're locked up for good. Instead America has the exact opposite system for cops. Liberty and justice for some.

[ 2017-11-14, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://youtu.be/GSMgSriOfIQ
Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
https://youtu.be/GSMgSriOfIQ

NEIGHT --- That Arizona county is famous for corruption. Their old crooked sheriff was caught and found guilty of breaking serious laws. Since he was a cop, it's okay for him to break some laws so he did no jail time. Cops don't have to follow the same laws you do.

I'm not surprised in your video deputies sneak behind the defendant in court and steal some documents from his lawyer's desk. American justice is a bad joke. To most judges, it doesn't matter if you're innocent or guilty. It matters if you're rich or powerful.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Update. Crooked police deputy Jason Cooke gets off easy for looting after hurricane Irma. He only gets a year of house arrest. No jail time for an obviously crooked cop.

[ 2018-04-23, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com