Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shelby gt500s (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shelby gt500s
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
13 and 14's optioned out with low miles are still easily at 50k and above. I bought my 2012, drove it for 2 years and sold it back to Carmax for nearly what I'd paid originally from that same dealership. They hold their value very well, atleast the 2011's to 2014's.

You hit it right on the head with that one
Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
11.356 @ 122.69

I learned that even when you turn the advance Trac off, it still limits you from launching hard. Will eventually get a tune to eliminate the restrictions.

Not terrible from a bone stock street car with tires

Thats Hauling Ass; I was looking at 10/11/12s those 13/14s are pricey. I remember the GT40s they based the gt500s engines from the gt40s right?

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lxhatch5.0:
quote:
11.356 @ 122.69

I learned that even when you turn the advance Trac off, it still limits you from launching hard. Will eventually get a tune to eliminate the restrictions.

Not terrible from a bone stock street car with tires

Thats Hauling Ass; I was looking at 10/11/12s those 13/14s are pricey. I remember the GT40s they based the gt500s engines from the gt40s right?
iirc the older 5.4s used the ford gt heads

gt40s are the old 60s super cars

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com