Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 135.0 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 135.0
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
dont personally insult me or ill pay you a visit says the guy who came back to the website calling everyone losers.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

But that has become the norm here.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
135.0 you were pretty civil with me for a while. i recommend you keep it that way. if you assume anything about or say some racist ass shit. ill pay you a visit myself. ask your buddy mike how shook he was. i do not play this insulting over the internet get over it joke.. i take what you say to me on here like something youd say to my face

The Internet to me and my generation is a toy we used to play with that has grown to be the standard of human communication. You have to be a little thicker skin sometimes especially when you say things that are controversial like the flag is this and that. I didn't take offense to it because it was so outrageous I felt you were just joking but others get infuriated. You can't get super mad on here with what they type out, were not the kkk, Mike is not a racist by any means. This board as almost every board online used to be a place could crack jokes anonymously which would give people the opportunity to just turn the computer off if you didn't like what you saw and move on to the next website. But a lot of millenials now believe the Internet is life and what someone says to you online matters. I guess but not when we're on here as 0089gt and 135.0 or whatever else we call our screen names. It's not Facebook here and you don't need to take things seriously all the time. Now if you have a problem pm me and things can be handled on a serious note. But if there's a little jab here and there don't go nuts lol.
what are you talking about? the internet is not life i never said all i said is stop talking shit

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
stop spamming threads with your pics. actually provide legit discussion. its annoying

Hold on a second, who do you think you are? Are you a moderator, director of some some kind?

You are directing an order to I35.0. You are not asking him if he'd mind doing what you request, you are demanding he do so. That is bold. And what next if he doesn't?

He's provided a tremendous amount of discussion an insight to many topics, especially about politics. Why aren't you asking this of norcalracing who was the queen of spamming with his undeducated occupydemocrats meme garbage? And more importantly, why are you clicking on those threads if you think its spammed up? Why don't you move to the next one?

Don't forget you make a choice when you get offended. That choice is made by you and what you choose to do with that is your own. You could call me, my family or anyone else around me the most derogatory names you could think of and that's up to me how I handle it. You assault me, thats different.
You could call me the most uneducated dumb shit you've ever met. Won't bother me one bit since deep down I know its not true. If you are offended, that means you feel inferior and that's on you. Put the blame where it belongs.

This is what leads to participation trophies

because norcalracing is a tool that posts blanket statements i didnt bother reading anything he posted. i actually tried to read what 135 posted but i couldnt because of all the photos

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

im not even going to bother replying to als5.0 or whatever your name is lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Typical non response.... KIM☆☆☆ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
stop spamming threads with your pics. actually provide legit discussion. its annoying

Hold on a second, who do you think you are? Are you a moderator, director of some some kind?

You are directing an order to I35.0. You are not asking him if he'd mind doing what you request, you are demanding he do so. That is bold. And what next if he doesn't?

He's provided a tremendous amount of discussion an insight to many topics, especially about politics. Why aren't you asking this of norcalracing who was the queen of spamming with his undeducated occupydemocrats meme garbage? And more importantly, why are you clicking on those threads if you think its spammed up? Why don't you move to the next one?

Don't forget you make a choice when you get offended. That choice is made by you and what you choose to do with that is your own. You could call me, my family or anyone else around me the most derogatory names you could think of and that's up to me how I handle it. You assault me, thats different.
You could call me the most uneducated dumb shit you've ever met. Won't bother me one bit since deep down I know its not true. If you are offended, that means you feel inferior and that's on you. Put the blame where it belongs.

This is what leads to participation trophies

because norcalracing is a tool that posts blanket statements i didnt bother reading anything he posted. i actually tried to read what 135 posted but i couldnt because of all the photos
You're not comprehending what I'm saying to you. You are demanding something and that is to stop "spamming" with pics. Demanding and asking are two different things. I don't know you and if you demand anything from me I'll flat out say no or ignore you entirely. If you ask me something, I can respond; see the difference?

Why didn't you either ask or send him a pm respectfully? I suspect you didn't pm him because you want to show your new found power; hence you hinting coming to you.

I35.0 responded as he should when ordered to do something. He gave you a good old dose of what you didn't like. If you were his boss you could fire him [Wink]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by 0089GT:
[qb] stop spamming threads with your pics. actually provide legit discussion. its annoying

Hold on a second, who do you think you are? Are you a moderator,
You're not comprehending what I'm saying to you. You are demanding something and that is to stop "spamming" with pics. Demanding and asking are two different things. I don't know you and if you demand anything from me I'll flat out say no or ignore you entirely. If you ask me something, I can respond; see the difference?

Why didn't you either ask or send him a pm respectfully? I suspect you didn't pm him because you want to show your new found power; hence you hinting coming to you.

I35.0 responded as he should when ordered to do something. He gave you a good old dose of what you didn't like. If you were his boss you could fire him [Wink]

And this, is how a response is done!
[worship]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i figure if you don't like a post move the fuck on... it's that easy...
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Agreed. He or she pollutes threads making them impossible to read. Impossible to have an intelligent debate with someone that only uses youtube videos and meme pictures to back up his argument. I fear this post will result in a youtube video or meme picture in itself.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i figure if you don't like a post move the fuck on... it's that easy...

Best post ever. It's how the internet works. Click.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com