Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Holy CRAP (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy CRAP
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
I thought the election was rigged????

It was but the people came out for Trump in landslide fashion. Everybody in the establishment was against Trump. The media lied and said he was down in the polls, every poll out there was rigged just like I mentioned earlier. The polls are designed to mold opinion not to report what was really happening. Nobody was showing up for Hillary, crowds were everywhere for Trump
was not in landslide fashion? he won the electorate. the popular vote was given to hillary she won it by more than 1 million.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe it was still rigged, just not for who you thought it was for? [Wink]
Food for thought. Only the next 4 years will tell.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:

It was but the people came out for Trump in landslide fashion. Everybody in the establishment was against Trump. The media lied and said he was down in the polls, every poll out there was rigged just like I mentioned earlier. The polls are designed to mold opinion not to report what was really happening. Nobody was showing up for Hillary, crowds were everywhere for Trump
was not in landslide fashion? he won the electorate. the popular vote was given to hillary she won it by more than 1 million.
He rewrote the electoral map in a fashion that left all the media outlets in awe. This guys been a winner for decades, and his strategy was brilliant to the degree that even when a video of him talking about grabbing pussy didnt matter. 290 vs whatever Hillary had wasn't even close for her. She lost the biggest in the rust belt, Ohio, Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Indiana. The places that were effected the most by Nafta. It's quite an accomplishment and it's only beginning. He's going to be one of our best presidents and we will all benefit from it. Have some faith.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

It was rigged for Bernie, he's the one who lost the most all because they picked the wrong candidate to go up against Trump.

--------------------

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It was rigged for Bernie, he's the one who lost the most all because they picked the wrong candidate to go up against Trump.
Everyone is drinking the Kool aid, it's just different flavors.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is going to be a massive undertaking to bring back the middle class. Chinese junk is everywhere and that's all the people have left in the wallet to purchase.

Obama Care is set go up an average of 29% this year alone and it takes time to come up with and enact a new plan. So the middle class will only get further behind in the mean time. That amongst inflation and high taxes in general, Trump needs to get the ball rolling in our favor very quickly.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He rewrote the electoral map in a fashion that left all the media outlets in awe. This guys been a winner for decades, and his strategy was brilliant to the degree that even when a video of him talking about grabbing pussy didnt matter. 290 vs whatever Hillary had wasn't even close for her. She lost the biggest in the rust belt, Ohio, Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Indiana. The places that were effected the most by Nafta. It's quite an accomplishment and it's only beginning. He's going to be one of our best presidents and we will all benefit from it. Have some faith.
she lost those states because she is too centered and like obama. Trump didnt win those states hillary simply lost them. they all voted for obama both terms. bernie would have locked down those states easy. the dnc is dumb and they should burn to the ground.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She NEVER had those states to win in the 1st. place [dance]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

But I thought he said he would not accept the results of the general election? Wouldn't that suggest that he is saying the whole process was rigged?

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
But I thought he said he would not accept the results of the general election? Wouldn't that suggest that he is saying the whole process was rigged?

Did you watch the debates? He said he would look at it at the time.... where do you get your news sources?

https://youtu.be/4DPtjkPfJ1M

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

she lost those states because she is too centered and like obama. Trump didnt win those states hillary simply lost them. they all voted for obama both terms. bernie would have locked down those states easy. the dnc is dumb and they should burn to the ground.
No he went out to win those states, Michigan Pennsylvania Ohio Indiana were all the brexit states. https://youtu.be/AqHJuRcB-y0 Florida was a surprise Latino vote which I've been touting for months that legal Latinos were going out to vote him in. Maybe not the butt hurt Mexicans because of the one speech misrepresented everywhere but from millions of Cubans that came in the front door that don't want people breaking our laws to get in the back door. https://youtu.be/AFxDYWevo-M

[ 2016-11-11, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

quote:
quote:

Did you watch the debates? He said he would look at it at the time.... where do you get your news sources?

I did watch, was a simple yes or no answer, he gave neither. Seems like he was trying to play both sides of the fence, hedging his bets. Seemed like a typical politician answer to me??

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:

I did watch, was a simple yes or no answer, he gave neither. Seems like he was trying to play both sides of the fence, hedging his bets. Seemed like a typical politician answer to me??
Wouldn't say typical because they made a stink about it being the first time someone didn't say yes. But that's because he's a man that knew he would win and the thought of losing never entered his brain. It's called a winning mentality something the nation needs right now.

--------------------

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wouldn't say typical because they made a stink about it being the first time someone didn't say yes. But that's because he's a man that knew he would win and the thought of losing never entered his brain. It's called a winning mentality something the nation needs right now.
Going by that logic then his answer should have of been yes??yes I will accept the results of the election because I'm going to win. Or Maybe I'll except the results because I'm going to win. Only one of those sentences fits the winning mentality. Giving the non answer only points to even his own uncertainty, which I don't have a problem with. From building his campaign as being an outside and telling it how it is, it's a very typical non answer. I just find it curious why he couldn't give a straight answer. That's all.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

He was pretty straight up on what he thought. Trump was never going to lose.

[ 2016-11-11, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:

you sound ridiculous saying that folks are surprised he won the margins he won by

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

you sound ridiculous saying that folks are surprised he won the margins he won by
I wasn't surprised at all, I saw the crowds and he enthusiasm. Hillary was seizing and getting checked in a van like a side of beef, coughing everywhere, no enthusiasm like Bernie had. I guess if you want me to clarify, the establishment wouldn't entertain the fact that Trump even had a chance or path to victory. The media, social media etc seemed to be pretty shocked about Trumps victory. Probably because they refused to listen to both sides and dismissed Trumps supporters as racist and all the ists you could make up. The silent majority had enough of it.

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

I wasn't surprised at all, I saw the crowds and he enthusiasm. Hillary was seizing and getting checked in a van like a side of beef, coughing everywhere, no enthusiasm like Bernie had. I guess if you want me to clarify, the establishment wouldn't entertain the fact that Trump even had a chance or path to victory. The media, social media etc seemed to be pretty shocked about Trumps victory. Probably because they refused to listen to both sides and dismissed Trumps supporters as racist and all the ists you could make up. The silent majority had enough of it.
A Trump win came to a shock to everyone, because of the way he led his campaign. Everyone abandoned him except the people who remained silent. Check the term Silent Trump Voters. The media, the DNC, and his campaign no matter what they say were surprised. I am surprised and I studied Politics, I'm mainly surprised because someone who has never held a government position won office. This shows that polls, media, money doesn't mean ish anymore. The people will vote for whom they want. Although Hillary did win the popular vote which says a lot.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well a lot of good that college education did you in predicting a Trump victory. [Razz]

I am done talking about the outcome.... I am ready to see what happens in the next couple of years. I still believe intrest rates are going to go up, money will be taken out of the stock market, banks are going to ask for another bailout..... Shit's gonna get worse before it can get better.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

A Trump win came to a shock to everyone, because of the way he led his campaign. Everyone abandoned him except the people who remained silent. Check the term Silent Trump Voters. The media, the DNC, and his campaign no matter what they say were surprised. I am surprised and I studied Politics, I'm mainly surprised because someone who has never held a government position won office. This shows that polls, media, money doesn't mean ish anymore. The people will vote for whom they want. Although Hillary did win the popular vote which says a lot.
We had to remain silent because people were trying to beat peoples asses for speaking their mind or choosing to vote the way they voted. A lot of the people beating that ass were SJWs who assumed people voting Trump was to be racist, sexist, islamaphobic. Which a small minority probably were but the mass majority just wanted jobs, a good economy, a tax break, secure border and didnt really care about advancing further socially as much as economically. Not to say that we didnt care about gay people, non radical muslims, immigrants who came here legally. So when anybody would ask us who we were gonna vote for, they'd say 3rd party or something else to avoid the wrath of someone who isnt willing to have a conversation with you about the choices.

I knew he was going to win back in March. You can check my thread out and I addressed a lot of the issues at hand with people, trying to have a discussion but then nobody wanted to engage me called me racist which is the lazy way to dismiss the message I was trying to convey. But look who was right from day 1.

Popular vote doesnt matter, two reasons why. The areas which had the highest vote counts had massive amounts of unchecked illegal immigrant votes with some reports of up to 3M fraudulent votes. As well as if Trump had to play the game to win the popular vote he would have campaigned in less places and would have been easier for him to win. Luckily he played to win by the rules that have been in place forever and won in landslide fashion. Showing everybody once again why he's an achiever and our best chance to a real change in Washington. He may not have experience but he absolutely knows how Washington works.

--------------------

lifted150
¯
Member # 14217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifted150  Ford pictures for lifted150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i support my president..DONALD J TRUMP!!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Well a lot of good that college education did you in predicting a Trump victory. [Razz]

I am done talking about the outcome.... I am ready to see what happens in the next couple of years. I still believe intrest rates are going to go up, money will be taken out of the stock market, banks are going to ask for another bailout..... Shit's gonna get worse before it can get better.

It was hard for a lot of people to wrap their heads around it but Trump is a phenomenon unlike anything we'd ever seen in politics. I think he's our best chance of saving the economy but everybody has a different opinion.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com