Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » It's all over folks she's going to jail....the smoking gun this is not a drill (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's all over folks she's going to jail....the smoking gun this is not a drill
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's only if you want to believe their polling data which was fake from the start. How can they tell what race or level of education from the ballots?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
That's only if you want to believe their polling data which was fake from the start. How can they tell what race or level of education from the ballots?

The "polling" had me fooled too, I admit. I just figured most American's were just that stupid now and believe the crap they're being told. I had lost much faith since the media is controlled by the left. I'm proud of the people...they saw through this. To every minority that voted Trump, you should be very proud today!

The Mexican American's should be jumping up and down for joy and celebrating in the streets over this. The ones that are legal can now protect there jobs from illegals. This of course will take time to fix the open door policy we have right now. Whats a country without a border? That's what makes a country.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fake news. Crooked Hillary is never going to jail. Trump lied about it to win the hearts and minds of gullible fan boys like 135.0. The political class never gets punished. Even Nixon was pardoned for his crimes and got off for his crimes. Goldman Sachs teals billions from every day Americans and gets away with it. Crooked General Petraeus gives top secret undercover spy information to his extramarital lover to publish and gets away with it. James Clapper purgers himself in front of Congress by lying about recording all Americans texts, phone calls and emails. He got away with it. FBI Director Hoover illegally spied on Martin Luther King and tried to black male Dr. King into committing suicide. J Edgar Hoover didn't go to jail, instead they named the crooked FBI headquarters after him! It's privates like Bradly Manning that get punished for leaks. Never the political class. This is how the American justice system works. It works great for the rich and powerful. But you already knew all this.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did fake news work when all the polling data said hitlery would win?

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Also Wikileaks confirmed Seth rich was the leaks and not Russian agents. They did kill him...

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

What's your take on Obama monitoring a political opponent and still lost?

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Fake news. Crooked Hillary is never going to jail. Trump lied about it to win the hearts and minds of gullible fan boys like 135.0. The political class never gets punished. Even Nixon was pardoned for his crimes and got off for his crimes. Goldman Sachs teals billions from every day Americans and gets away with it. Crooked General Petraeus gives top secret undercover spy information to his extramarital lover to publish and gets away with it. James Clapper purgers himself in front of Congress by lying about recording all Americans texts, phone calls and emails. He got away with it. FBI Director Hoover illegally spied on Martin Luther King and tried to black male Dr. King into committing suicide. J Edgar Hoover didn't go to jail, instead they named the crooked FBI headquarters after him! It's privates like Bradly Manning that get punished for leaks. Never the political class. This is how the American justice system works. It works great for the rich and powerful. But you already knew all this.

Glad you're not blind like most. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Also Wikileaks confirmed Seth rich was the leaks and not Russian agents. They did kill him...

This is not true. No proof provided. Wikileaks never reveals or confirms their sources. Ever! Anyone claiming otherwise is has no proof.

[ 2017-04-15, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
What's your take on Obama monitoring a political opponent and still lost?

I don't blame you for missing the point of my earlier posts. Most everyone did. The NSA's motto since 2011 for mass surveillance is COLLECT IT ALL; Process it All; Exploit it All; Partner it All; Sniff it All, and, Know it All.. This means every place your cell phone has been, every text, email, phone call, or chat conversation you have is recorded. We all know this by now.

We know the government taps every form of communication sent between free people as leaked internal government documents show ----- https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Prism-slide-7.jpg and
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg

TL;DR ------ Who you talk to, what you say to them and where you are when you say it is always recorded!

Now who is surprised this information is used to spy on political opponents? Of course. You think they really care about so called terrorists? More people die from dog bites than from so called terrorists. Terror was the tricked used to get people to give up their liberty. The best use of mass surveillance is to spy on people that pose a meaningful threat to your authority.

Obama and Bush didn't order Trump to be wire tapped. They ordered EVERYONE to be wire tapped. All an intelligence agent has to do is type in a name, email address or number into their X-KEYSCORE program -------- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Keyscore

All your communication is in X-Keyscore, all mine is. All Trump's is, before January 20th 2017 that is. And because of this Trump will continue the program because now he can spy on those that pose a threat to his authority.

This isn't news to anyone. The fact even the President's communication can be searched through was revealed in 2013.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. It can be confusing and difficult to absorb. I feel for you.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you selling tin foil hats or do I make my own? [Confused]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*Als50* ------- are you insinuating who you talk to electronically, what you say to them and where you are when you say it is not being recorded? [Confused]
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
*Als50* ------- are you insinuating who you talk to electronically, what you say to them and where you are when you say it is not being recorded? [Confused]

When you can find and KEEP ANY Govt. on the planet from doing this, please let us know [Wink]

[ 2017-04-16, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Friend, do not learn to be helpless. Do not give up your liberty easily. You were born to be free. See this post https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=061189;p=1#000020 A plan on where to start here https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=061189;p=2#000039

Strong end to end encryption can achieve what you see as impossible. None of the programs the government is bragging about in this leaked document use end to end encryption https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg

If you have any questions about how all this stuff works, please ask. Each one teach one.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Change your search engine to DuckDuckGo they don't track you.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Yes, after Trump passed the law allowing your internet access provider and cell company to record and sell all your online browsing {WTF}, using https://duckduckgo.com instead of google.com is what many people are doing. Here is how you can change the search engine your browser uses to DDG---------

https://duck.co/help/desktop/adding-duckduckgo-to-your-browser

[ 2017-04-17, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Joe Yates ----- She's not going to jail. You still believe laws are applied equally. Laws are to protect the rich and powerful. Didn't mean to break your heart. It's liberty and justice for some. That's how the system is designed.

I wanted to bring up the above post from over a year ago. It aged well. Rich people, people with power like cops and politicians don't have to follow the laws you do. Admit it. You live in a two tiered justice system in a country that asserts to provide liberty and justice for all. Allegedly. In reality there are relaxed laws for the rich and powerful. Strict laws for the rest of you.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com