Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » It's all over folks she's going to jail....the smoking gun this is not a drill (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's all over folks she's going to jail....the smoking gun this is not a drill
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324#

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've read it twice but can't seem to see the smoking gun here.

[ 2016-11-05, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Colin Powel is such a jackass LOL.
Friends with the Clintons..... Yet talks shit about Bill dicking down women. Just goes to show that these Republicans and Democrats all play it up for the cameras, yet are all friends behind closed doors.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Colin Powel is such a jackass LOL.
Friends with the Clintons..... Yet talks shit about Bill dicking down women. Just goes to show that these Republicans and Democrats all play it up for the cameras, yet are all friends behind closed doors.

THIS IS TRUTH !
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fbi Director sends new letter stating no charges to be be filed against The Hildabeast in regards to her email investigation.

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Fbi Director sends new letter stating no charges to be be filed against The Hildabeast in regards to her email investigation.

The Clintons must have something on him. Theres no way she's not guilty.

--------------------

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

cry me a fucking river

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ You are so fucking stupid. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Just goes to show how there's one set of rules for us and one set of rules for the political elites. I will be voting for more than just a candidate, I'm voting to reject the political establishment that has so much to lose. It took them almost 2 years to review 33000 emails and 8 days to review 650000? Gimme a break.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Just goes to show how there's one set of rules for us and one set of rules for the political elites. I will be voting for more than just a candidate, I'm voting to reject the political establishment that has so much to lose. It took them almost 2 years to review 33000 emails and 8 days to review 650000? Gimme a break.

They must have dirt on someone. It will be great if she doesnt win and Trump goes after her and billy.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

They must have dirt on someone. It will be great if she doesnt win and Trump goes after her and billy.
We gotta get out and vote tomorrow so dumb asses like norcal racing can go back to fighting the kkk for us.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just goes to show you how rigged up it is. Like I said on page one of this post, she will get in. Establishment has an agenda and it doesn't involve the middle class.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see blind pilots flying in our air force since they need to feel important too. An army full of transgender's, and any other promotion of mediocrity you can think of to weaken the country. National debt will soar beyond what just happened under Obama and the collapse of this great nation, while letting the third world flood in to take over. The stupid and uneducated will reproduce rapidly while the ones that should, won't.

Only good thing about Clinton getting in is that you'll all get to see how bad this is going to be and then maybe this will bring real change. Except you have and amazing amount of dumbfounded dumb shits like Norcalracing who you will never see it and never admit how wrong they were. People like him who will never see that they were lied too and the KKK was founded by Democrats. That fact alone should scare any liberal to the other side, but there lying techniques are exceptional!

Comey did such a great job fair and balanced that look for him to resign within a month or so after the election. That will show America how bad his unbiased "investigation" really was.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

We gotta get out and vote tomorrow so dumb asses like norcal racing can go back to fighting the kkk for us.
Norcalracing thinks he's fighting against the KKK when in reality he joined them. Obama hasn't done anything to help black people which I find appalling! I was hoping when he got in he'd at least do something good for them.

How could a group that founded the KKK do something good for black people? That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever!?!?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't load the wiki link. Can someone copy and paste? Wikileaks.org is being attacked to deny people access. The word is they are looking for donations to buy more bandwidth https://shop.wikileaks.org/donate send them a few bucks so informed citizens can vote!

Democracy [patriot]
Truth [patriot]
Justice [patriot]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
135.0 ----- She's not going to jail. You still believe laws are applied equally. Laws are to protect the rich and powerful. Didn't mean to break your heart. It's liberty and justice for some. That's how the system is designed.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

It wasn't Designed that way..It was Transformed..

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Just goes to show you how rigged up it is. Like I said on page one of this post, she will get in. Establishment has an agenda and it doesn't involve the middle class.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see blind pilots flying in our air force since they need to feel important too. An army full of transgender's, and any other promotion of mediocrity you can think of to weaken the country. National debt will soar beyond what just happened under Obama and the collapse of this great nation, while letting the third world flood in to take over. The stupid and uneducated will reproduce rapidly while the ones that should, won't.

Only good thing about Clinton getting in is that you'll all get to see how bad this is going to be and then maybe this will bring real change. Except you have and amazing amount of dumbfounded dumb shits like Norcalracing who you will never see it and never admit how wrong they were. People like him who will never see that they were lied too and the KKK was founded by Democrats. That fact alone should scare any liberal to the other side, but there lying techniques are exceptional!

Comey did such a great job fair and balanced that look for him to resign within a month or so after the election. That will show America how bad his unbiased "investigation" really was.

-
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:

Yes. Erosion of civil liberties like the patriot act caused it. Fake wars on innocent people caused it. War on Vietnam. War on Iraq. War on drugs. War on whoever Clinton will decide next is the new enemy. War, the killing of innocents inherently corrupts the morals of humans and tears the fabric of society. Remember this when your rotten crooked president tells you we need to go bomb and kill those people over there.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

Yes. Erosion of civil liberties like the patriot act caused it. Fake wars on innocent people caused it. War on Vietnam. War on Iraq. War on drugs. War on whoever Clinton will decide next is the new enemy. War, the killing of innocents inherently corrupts the morals of humans and tears the fabric of society. Remember this when your rotten crooked president tells you we need to go bomb and kill those people over there.
I agree with you for once, maybe I should check out those apps you got for sale.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

OP, thanks for all your research and due diligence on this topic over the past several months! People like you that do make a difference and not blind and ignorant like many many people out there.

I hope to be proven wrong in my way of thinking about a lot of this but time will tell. A few more hours left to see what happens in this election.

This election has divided many family members, friends and acquaintances alike which goes to show you how bad the shape of the country is in. It's more divided than ever; especially amongst the middle class, the rich, the poor, minorities, whites and just about everything else.

The fact that two thirds of American's have less than $500 in savings should tell us how bad this is. People may be grossing a lot of money (in the bay for example) but what are they netting? That's all that matters, NET INCOME. If your net income is low, that means taxes/inflation are high. I never hear anything about inflation anymore.

Rant over.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The election was over a long time ago. Never for a second was Trump ahead. Hillary has the banks, intelligence agencies, big companies and money behind her. Google flies her around in their private jet for god sake. Google has "Stragetic Plans" to manipulate their users to elect Hillary for god sake. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS and Pentagon have all come out against trump. You think they don't read Trump's emails? It's mass surveillance, they read everyone's emails by default because they designed a system to do so! They have to to keep you safe! Remember, this country was founded on "Give me safety or give me death!" Right?

Once your every location, who you talk to and what you say to them is tracked and recorded, you are by definition no longer free. You have lost your liberty. By definition.

Sit back and watch her marginalize people and bomb innocent countries to rally the population behind her crooked back. You have no option, the choice was already made for you months ago.

[ 2016-11-08, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
The election was over a long time ago. Never for a second was Trump ahead. Hillary has the banks, intelligence agencies, big companies and money behind her. Google flies her around in their private jet for god sake. Google has "Stragetic Plans" to manipulate their users to elect Hillary for god sake. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS and Pentagon have all come out against trump. You think they don't read Trump's emails? It's mass surveillance, they read everyone's emails by default because they designed a system to do so! They have to to keep you safe! Remember, this country was founded on "Give me safety or give me death!" Right?

Once your every location, who you talk to and what you say to them is tracked and recorded, you are by definition no longer free. You have lost your liberty. By definition.

Sit back and watch her marginalize people and bomb innocent countries to rally the population behind her crooked back. You have no option, the choice was already made for you months ago.

Every time you score points with me you go and take a step back with the negativity, Trump bitch

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

The middle class is gone!

People had no choice but to take a stand it appears.
Still can't believe this!! I had to wake up early just to check the
Status of this election and the people spoke....wow!

All I keep hearing is "white" America has made its voice heard. What a freakin' joke!! Race baiting is alive and well. I know so many stupid white libtards that I was going to rub it all in there faces when she was going to be elected. 16 years of dems would've put us in the shitter for sure and they'd have nobody else to blame but themselves.

Poor Trump will be the fall guy.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com