Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FBI SOURCES SAY INDICTMENT LIKELY FOR CLINTON (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FBI SOURCES SAY INDICTMENT LIKELY FOR CLINTON
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where you at 135.0

Hillary for Prison [patriot]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that Crooked Liberal Cunt and her supporters☆☆☆ [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF is gonna happen if she wins?
Is she gonna spend her whole first term on court dates? LOL I am praying she doesn't win this election. If by some miracle, the republicans can control everything we might have a chance to make some good changes. Like putting together a REAL PLAN to pay down our debt, repeal our health care disaster, remove job killing taxation of companies and instead of punishing them for making a profit..... You create a tax code that promotes growth. I know that some of our Special Needs Memebers don't understand how shit works in the real world. But I will put my trust in a Buisness Owner over ANY Ivy Schooled Lawyer to run our country. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But CNN says clinton is innocent....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
deletion inspired by Hillary.

[ 2016-11-05, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Is she gonna spend her whole first term on court dates? LOL I am praying she doesn't win this election. If by some miracle, the republicans can control everything we might have a chance to make some good changes. Like putting together a REAL PLAN to pay down our debt, repeal our health care disaster, remove job killing taxation of companies and instead of punishing them for making a profit..... You create a tax code that promotes growth. I know that some of our Special Needs Memebers don't understand how shit works in the real world. But I will put my trust in a Buisness Owner over ANY Ivy Schooled Lawyer to run our country. [patriot]

Building a wall that costs billions or millions while lowering taxes at the same time doesn't add up to me but I'm a idiot illegal so what do I know? [Frown] Business owners are usually the most shadiest to the people because they only care about how their pockets look but again what do I know I'm a peon. [Frown] I'm glad now I know what people support around here though, I definitely won't fuck with any of y'all even if CHrUMP don't win.
I personally can give 2 Fucks how you feel. Just remember. It's people like you, who have Fucked up this country by your ideology. And, your giving the Middle Finger to those who are in line, for years, in most cases trying to follow our laws. Remember that, Dope☆☆☆

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deletion inspired by Hillary.

[ 2016-11-05, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
quote:
quote:

Building a wall that costs billions or millions while lowering taxes at the same time doesn't add up to me but I'm a idiot illegal so what do I know? [Frown] Business owners are usually the most shadiest to the people because they only care about how their pockets look but again what do I know I'm a peon. [Frown] I'm glad now I know what people support around here though, I definitely won't fuck with any of y'all even if CHrUMP don't win.
I personally can give 2 Fucks how you feel. Just remember. It's people like you, who have Fucked up this country by your ideology. And, your giving the Middle Finger to those who are in line, for years, in most cases trying to follow our laws. Remember that, Dope☆☆☆
FUCK YOU TOO! Until you stop breaking laws don't go talking about people who break them.
Fuck me then, son...No law breaker here, dumbfuck.
[patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope wiki leaks the missing 33 thousand e mails today! People that are just worried about a wall "that will be hard to get congress to approve'" hav'nt paid attention to her policies or they wold realize she is going to run us into the ground if she gets elected and a wall will be the least of Your problems when she is done!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

The Demorat Party is The new PRI Party [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2016-11-05, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I didn't say anything about a wall.

I am trying to start my own trucking company in the next 5 years. So a better tax rate would help me keep the money to invest in my company, then get wasted by the state and feds.
(Example)
My parents had to pay capital gains taxes over a million dollars when they sold their company. A company they they had to put up their home and 2 rental properties to buy. My Dad and his Partner ran that place for over 15 years, employed close to 100 people over that time period.

AND my parents after 15 years of waiting, just got THEIR papers to become duel residents of Mexico and the USA. They own a nice home in San Felipe.
So build the wall and lets make Murica safe from cartel scum [patriot]

[ 2016-11-03, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Where do begin with this one and somehow put it in a nutshell for you?

1. We already have a wall but it isn't enforced. That is what separates Mexico and Canada from us and creates this country. Billions would be a bargain to what it will create and help bring back the middle class (which is almost extinct). Also put those "shovel ready" jobs Hillary loves to talk about. The middle class used to have a man pay all the bills AND put his kids through college while mommy stayed home to raise kids with values (unlike today's disrespectful youth).

2. "Business owners are usually the most shadiest to the people because they only care about how their pockets look" Neight quote.

I'm utterly in disbelief with this quote. Without business we have, and are nothing. I guess you shouldn't shop anywhere then and stay home from here on out. I wouldn't support that kind of nonsense either....! [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

I'm really glad I know how you feel too so now I understand what is wrong with this country.

So how is all that change that Obama promised you working out. I see he's done soooo much good for black people and helped get rid of racism and bigotry and put so much more money in the pockets of minorities.

MORE THAN DOUBLED the national debt!! I didn't think that was possible in 8 years?? Shoosh....don't talk about that part, that doesn't matter does it? Won't ever see Hillary talk about something important like that. The single most important thing in this country today and she won't discuss...frightening!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2016-11-05, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm an illegal idiot, don't pay attention to me. I'm going back to school and going to study projections and assumptions. Sorry guys, I wasn't raised in a good area that kept me from seeing REALITY. [patriot]

Just remember prisons have walls and high security but yet everyone does drugs. Must be cheese crater walls. [Frown]

Good to hear, I'd start with general education and take it from there. Are cheese crater's the holes in swiss cheese?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

FUCK YOU TOO! Until you stop breaking laws don't go talking about people who break them.
Fuck me then, son...No law breaker here, dumbfuck.
[patriot]

Ok so 347 turbo passes smog legit? Didn't think so. Or is it that people break laws that YOU don't break bother you? [dance]
What in thee fuck are talking about? You sound EXACTLY like a Liberal. You can't stay on subject or defend it. And, so you know, my shit DOES pass smog...And you're welcome for having The citizens pay for your education and EVERYTHING else you've used and Continue to use in your Illegal Ass ways..
[patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
But CNN says clinton is innocent....

You mean the Communist News Network?
Or I like to call it...Chicken Noodle News

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I'm no liberal, I'm a realist from the hood. You wouldn't know what it's like out of your gated community. Thank you for paying for me to live. I'm glad to know you're the person that brags about helping people.

[ 2016-11-03, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

A Realist? Who are you trying to fool? Yourself and those on here? Quit smoking that pipe son... And, I'll be happy to give you The Smog Station name in San Pablo who smogged it. Legally so keep it moving and Sucking us dry [patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2016-11-05, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Honestly I could give two fucks if you pass smog or not. I'm just pointing out that you like to talk down on people that break laws while you do it to.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Honestly I could give two fucks if you pass smog or not. I'm just pointing out that you like to talk down on people that break laws while you do it to.

Since you are illegal and can't vote, I am curious who you would vote for if you could?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:

Since you are illegal and can't vote, I am curious who you would vote for if you could?
Gloria La Riva.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Us getting upset doesn't make anything better. Both the candidates suck and Obama hasn't done anything to make America Greater.

Obama had a great speech writer and brain washed everyone (including myself) to "Hope" everything would be better.

What a bunch of bullshit that was. I Hope EVERYONE can agree on that.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com