Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Best ford dealership for warranty service (sacramento area)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Best ford dealership for warranty service (sacramento area)
88coupe
¯
Member # 7719

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88coupe  Ford pictures for 88coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello
Was wondering if anyone has used any of the ford service departments in the sacramento area? I have been looking at yelp and finding a lot of bad reviews at most of the area dealerships. I would like to hear any feedback on who you guys recommend or dont. Btw i am looking to take my 2015 f150 because today i rolled up windows, the driver window goes up about two inches and then i hear a clank and window stopped going up. I could hear the motor running but it sounds like it is slipping on a gear,

[ 2016-10-27, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: 88coupe ]

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88coupe:
Hello
Was wondering if anyone has used any of the ford service departments in the sacramento area? I have been looking at yelp and finding a lot of bad reviews at most of the area dealerships. I would like to hear any feedback on who you guys recommend or dont. Btw i am looking to take my 2015 f150 because today i rolled up windows, the driver window goes up about two inches and then i hear a clank and window stopped going up. I could hear the motor running but it sounds like it is slipping on a gear,

I know it's pretty far from Sacramento but I've had good experiences with Manteca Ford service department. So much that I went back specifically to them to buy my 16 Mustang GT.

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
xchpstang
¯
Member # 1206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xchpstang  Ford pictures for xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88coupe:
Hello

I've taken 2 cars to Elk Grove Ford and they've seemed to be friendly and do pretty good work. A long time ago that is where I bought my Cobra FWIW.

I've had a very bad experience with the service dept at Harrold Ford so I strongly recommend staying away from them.

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I recently had a good experience with Brentwood Ford. My rear end was whining and I took it in, took the tech for a ride along to duplicate the problem and got it covered under the warranty. The tech even mentioned that since we were swapping rear end gears, if I wanted to go to a different rear end gear ratio, to let him know and he would put the order in for it as it was the the same price. Pretty straight forward transaction covered under the warranty. I would recommend them.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
88coupe
¯
Member # 7719

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88coupe  Ford pictures for 88coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I brought my truck into roseville ford, service writer was nice and even sent me a picture of my truck inside the shop for the night since it was raining and my window would not go up.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com