Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » employment lawyers

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: employment lawyers
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any good recommendations ...thanks guys [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
employment lawyers in regards to hiring/firing, laid off issues?

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

having to work in a hostile work environment.all i asked was to be switched to a diff shift.nothing was done about it and i had to continue to work with my lead guy but i keep hearing from a lot of people to talk to a lawyer because certain things keep coming up and i feel extremely uncomfortable.i told the manager that when it happened and he was pretty much like I'm sorry that happened but i need you on that shift but he's been switching people around this entire time while i go to work every night with all this tension and anger and have to just deal with it
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

having to work in a hostile work environment.all i asked was to be switched to a diff shift.nothing was done about it and i had to continue to work with my lead guy but i keep hearing from a lot of people to talk to a lawyer because certain things keep coming up and i feel extremely uncomfortable.i told the manager that when it happened and he was pretty much like I'm sorry that happened but i need you on that shift but he's been switching people around this entire time while i go to work every night with all this tension and anger and have to just deal with it
Instead of just running to a Lawyer you can't talk to your HR department?
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unless you're unionized, HR will side with Mgmt., almost every time. .

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Find new job

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

its50
¯
Member # 4069

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Unless you're unionized, HR will side with Mgmt., almost every time. .

yea basically lol .our HR is in santa fe springs and its like trying to get hold of the president.in our branch whatever female in the office that decides to suck cock is our HR and I'm not the one getting my dick sucked so i have a issue with that hahaha [Big Grin]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com