Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Mods have gone PC Principal. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Mods have gone PC Principal.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe this place. I had my own disagreements with CoyoteMike but I would never have thought he would get banned from the site.... Yet the guy who started this DRAMA is still a member [Confused]

I think I am going to look for another site to post on. I have had about enough of this place. I never thought I would see the day where a CaFords Moderator would side with a millennial kid who got his feelers hurt.

Rant Over

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GET LOST

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You "closet Mike"

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Go search through your buddy Klan Michael Ford's posts from 2015. He was instigating drama from the start with other members until it backfired.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
0089GT for moderator or site admin [patriot]

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Balut, give it a try you'll you just love it!!"

- [/IMG]

[ 2016-09-08, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
0089GT for moderator or site admin [patriot]

2016 Fanboy of the year.
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I can't believe this place. I had my own disagreements with CoyoteMike but I would never have thought he would get banned from the site.... Yet the guy who started this DRAMA is still a member [Confused]

I think I am going to look for another site to post on. I have had about enough of this place. I never thought I would see the day where a CaFords Moderator would side with a millennial kid who got his feelers hurt.

Rant Over

Bingo
Use these flags as you wish, along with your hatred and poor talking about Chris Kyle

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:

Rant Over

Bingo
Use these flags as you wish, along with your hatred and poor talking about Chris Kyle

Chris Kyle doesn't care about you. You're nothing but a piece of turd that hangs off someone's asshole when they finish pooping.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:

Rant Over

Bingo

Chris Kyle doesn't care about you. You're nothing but a piece of turd that hangs off someone's asshole when they finish pooping.
You dis our flag, dis the people who fight for the freedoms we/you take advantage of. You'll get yours in time
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rant Over

Bingo

You dis our flag, dis the people who fight for the freedoms we/you take advantage of. You'll get yours in time
STFU you damn leech before your daddy visits

-

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

[Roll Eyes]

Site is trash. People say they can wipe their asses with the flag, say heroes who gave their lives for our freedoms are trash, and it's ok to mods & members.

98cobra.com days are buried 12 feet deep

[ 2016-09-09, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

Site is trash. People say they can wipe their asses with the flag, say heroes who gave their lives for our freedoms are trash, and it's ok to mods & members.

Yea long gone. Time to revive norcal1320

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
Time to revive norcal1320

That place is REALLY quiet! Problem is, the morons will follow.

[ 2016-09-09, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

Yea long gone. Time to revive norcal1320
True.. although I remember once before the morons from .net tried to take it over and got burned over there. It was classic.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

I think I am going to log out for good. [burnout]
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this site is pretty much dead itself.. not much left of it..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
[Roll Eyes]

what freedoms did your boyfriend give you??? the only war that brought this country any freedom was the civil war. wake up you ass clown read a book

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
I think I am going to log out for good. [burnout]

good riddance..

only 135.0, hiddnman, and coyote ugly are your friends on here and maybe slowback. you can all leave this site would be much better without your backwards thinking contributions.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Time to revive norcal1320

That place is REALLY quiet! Problem is, the morons will follow.
no one wants to follow you anywhere. just leave trust me NO ONE WILL MISS YOU

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Edit: Not even worth it.

[ 2016-09-09, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

what freedoms did your boyfriend give you??? the only war that brought this country any freedom was the civil war. wake up you ass clown read a book
Revolutionary war, World War II..
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

Revolutionary war, World War II..
How did those wars provide freedom for Americans?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are Americans no longer under the rule of a monarch? The Declaration of Independence. The Constitution. The Bill of Rights. The Articles of Confederation.

World War II. The Axis of Evil. World domination. Not only did the US fight for themselves, but they fought for others too.

How can you tell me this land would not have been different with just THESE two events? No, America is not perfect. America has had things that we should not be proud of. But America has also learned from such mistakes. And as a result, America thrived. This is why America is great. This is why I will never burn or desecrate our flag, even if I never had the honor of serving for our beautiful country. I understand what it means to those who gave it their all, to those who lost loved ones, to those who came home severely wounded, to those who sacrificed even being away from their family and friends, to defend that flag. It can be a symbol of good or bad. That is your right to decide.

I love my country, and I love my flag.

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Are Americans no longer under the rule of a monarch? The Declaration of Independence. The Constitution. The Bill of Rights. The Articles of Confederation.

World War II. The Axis of Evil. World domination. Not only did the US fight for themselves, but they fought for others too.

How can you tell me this land would not have been different with just THESE two events? No, America is not perfect. America has had things that we should not be proud of. But America has also learned from such mistakes. And as a result, America thrived. This is why America is great. This is why I will never burn or desecrate our flag, even if I never had the honor of serving for our beautiful country. I understand what it means to those who gave it their all, to those who lost loved ones, to those who came home severely wounded, to those who sacrificed even being away from their family and friends, to defend that flag. It can be a symbol of good or bad. That is your right to decide.

I love my country, and I love my flag.

You honestly think the us entered ww2 to protect other countries and fight for them?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com