Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whet the hell is going on? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Whet the hell is going on?
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
quote:
Let him know that he will be featured on my radio show this Saturday. He can listen live 90.1 FM ILL ALSO BE LIVE TWEETING TO MIDOKURA DURING THAT TIME.

if you are going to put him on blast on the radio, you should also explain to the viewers what was said by you also. tell them how inappropriate he was by posting pictures of dead people and how he wished death upon you...but itd only be fair if you told them how you truly feel about the flag and how you feel about the overweight community.
I don't dislike the overweight community I just knew that CoyoteMike was a Twinkie. I think everyone I've spoken with has heard how I feel
About the flag.

"Overweight community"....lol. Is that the proper way to say it now? Very PC indeed; just call it like it is, fat people. Why is everybody afraid of the truth?? They know they're fat, I know it....not like you can't see it. People in this country are fat, obese, chunky, and its pathetic; but that's a "larger" topic in itself.

Back to the topic. This just feels so unsettled and has changed the site indefinitely. People have been tracked down before but not like this. KRON 4 news, Islamic Groups, people's work, police, a lawyer, Tweeting, radio broadcasting etc were all brought into this...for what I ask again?? That guy Mike still feels the same way he does because he's said it over and over again in the past. Let's be honest, this therapy session didn't work with him.

So 0089GT, can I ask you when is enough already? What do you have lined up next week on the radio/news for old Mike? He's been shot down already, he can't fly anymore. Don't you think the lesson was learned and the damage is done? He pissed off a lot of members, not just minorities.

We can safely say there are about 13 board members who are actively speaking to his employer, his neighbors, families, Kron4 and other agencies. Stay tuned
Quoted for truth i guess, just know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. While this guys is banned you know hes collecting all he needs to take his shot.
Does it seem as if anyone cares? We sure don't. He can kiss my Polynesian Tongan ass

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Let him know that he will be featured on my radio show this Saturday. He can listen live 90.1 FM ILL ALSO BE LIVE TWEETING TO MIDOKURA DURING THAT TIME.

if you are going to put him on blast on the radio, you should also explain to the viewers what was said by you also. tell them how inappropriate he was by posting pictures of dead people and how he wished death upon you...but itd only be fair if you told them how you truly feel about the flag and how you feel about the overweight community.
I don't dislike the overweight community I just knew that CoyoteMike was a Twinkie. I think everyone I've spoken with has heard how I feel
About the flag.

"Overweight community"....lol. Is that the proper way to say it now? Very PC indeed; just call it like it is, fat people. Why is everybody afraid of the truth?? They know they're fat, I know it....not like you can't see it. People in this country are fat, obese, chunky, and its pathetic; but that's a "larger" topic in itself.

Back to the topic. This just feels so unsettled and has changed the site indefinitely. People have been tracked down before but not like this. KRON 4 news, Islamic Groups, people's work, police, a lawyer, Tweeting, radio broadcasting etc were all brought into this...for what I ask again?? That guy Mike still feels the same way he does because he's said it over and over again in the past. Let's be honest, this therapy session didn't work with him.

So 0089GT, can I ask you when is enough already? What do you have lined up next week on the radio/news for old Mike? He's been shot down already, he can't fly anymore. Don't you think the lesson was learned and the damage is done? He pissed off a lot of members, not just minorities.

We can safely say there are about 13 board members who are actively speaking to his employer, his neighbors, families, Kron4 and other agencies. Stay tuned
Quoted for truth i guess, just know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. While this guys is banned you know hes collecting all he needs to take his shot.
Does it seem as if anyone cares? We sure don't. He can kiss my Polynesian Tongan ass
For opening your mouth so much, you sure don't say anything. What does your "Polynesian Tongan ass" have to do with anything? Who is "we" in your "we sure don't" care? Do you mean you?

I know you're intelligent but you never make any sense.
[Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

About the flag.

For opening your mouth so much, you sure don't say anything. What does your "Polynesian Tongan ass" have to do with anything? Who is "we" in your "we sure don't" care? Do you mean you?

I know you're intelligent but you never make any sense.
[Confused]

"We", 14 members as of today. The 14 members that were personally attacked on the forums by KKK Mike would. No need to list our usernames as everything is happening behind the scenes.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly at this point, if I was a moderator - I'd ban both of them just because it's collateral damage. Regardless of degree of offensiveness from either parties, the SHTF has already happened on both sides. Both should be gone.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Egocentric:
Honestly at this point, if I was a moderator - I'd ban both of them just because it's collateral damage. Regardless of degree of offensiveness from either parties, the SHTF has already happened on both sides. Both should be gone.

Well 0089GT or whatever his name is, hasn't seem to be posting. Maybe he was banned. [Confused]
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they are both banned....about fucking time. Both are a bunch of drama queens that just look for excuses to sir the pot
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by Egocentric:

Well 0089GT or whatever his name is, hasn't seem to be posting. Maybe he was banned. [Confused]
nope I was covering the pipeline in north dakota

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com