Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whet the hell is going on? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Whet the hell is going on?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Sorry Abdul, just trying to help.

Abdulrahim

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Offended people need to fuck off

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Let him know that he will be featured on my radio show this Saturday. He can listen live 90.1 FM ILL ALSO BE LIVE TWEETING TO MIDOKURA DURING THAT TIME.

Sounds like you need some more hobbies to occupy your time.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Let him know that he will be featured on my radio show this Saturday. He can listen live 90.1 FM ILL ALSO BE LIVE TWEETING TO MIDOKURA DURING THAT TIME.

I get paid to be on the radio ding dong. But it's also a hobby which is so cool. I get paid to do my hobby, and what I love. Maybe that's why I'm not miserable like you are.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I get paid to be on the radio ding dong. But it's also a hobby which is so cool. I get paid to do my hobby, and what I love. Maybe that's why I'm not miserable like you are.
Not what I meant but whatever, it doesn't matter. And you know so much about my "miserable" life. lmao. Fucking tool. Be sure to "LIVE TWEET" about all the derogatory comments you made as well. This isn't a one way street as you are trying to present it.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not what I meant but whatever, it doesn't matter. And you know so much about my "miserable" life. lmao. Fucking tool. Be sure to "LIVE TWEET" about all the derogatory comments you made as well. This isn't a one way street as you are trying to present it.
Lolol lololol hey moron go fly a kite

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know what time it is? works slow today.. and I'm ready to go home... [burnout]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
 -

Never a good idea to wrestle a pig in the mud they like it to much

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

-

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Something so small like that tickled your pickle? Maybe you shouldn't be on here if you don't have thick skin buddy!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lolol lololol hey moron go fly a kite
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
This site has been pretty dead for past few years... Miss the old days of shit talking and people not taking it so personal..

+1

This new generation of kids with their damn participation trophys and shit.

New America is being taught to be pussys. Whine till they get their way.

Its sad, but at the end of the day, they have to deal with their wack ass lives.

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

if you are going to put him on blast on the radio, you should also explain to the viewers what was said by you also. tell them how inappropriate he was by posting pictures of dead people and how he wished death upon you...but itd only be fair if you told them how you truly feel about the flag and how you feel about the overweight community.
Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should of banned 2 more members.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
quote:

if you are going to put him on blast on the radio, you should also explain to the viewers what was said by you also. tell them how inappropriate he was by posting pictures of dead people and how he wished death upon you...but itd only be fair if you told them how you truly feel about the flag and how you feel about the overweight community.
I don't dislike the overweight community I just knew that CoyoteMike was a Twinkie. I think everyone I've spoken with has heard how I feel
About the flag.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't dislike the overweight community I just knew that CoyoteMike was a Twinkie. I think everyone I've spoken with has heard how I feel
About the flag.

"Overweight community"....lol. Is that the proper way to say it now? Very PC indeed; just call it like it is, fat people. Why is everybody afraid of the truth?? They know they're fat, I know it....not like you can't see it. People in this country are fat, obese, chunky, and its pathetic; but that's a "larger" topic in itself.

Back to the topic. This just feels so unsettled and has changed the site indefinitely. People have been tracked down before but not like this. KRON 4 news, Islamic Groups, people's work, police, a lawyer, Tweeting, radio broadcasting etc were all brought into this...for what I ask again?? That guy Mike still feels the same way he does because he's said it over and over again in the past. Let's be honest, this therapy session didn't work with him.

So 0089GT, can I ask you when is enough already? What do you have lined up next week on the radio/news for old Mike? He's been shot down already, he can't fly anymore. Don't you think the lesson was learned and the damage is done? He pissed off a lot of members, not just minorities.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:
quote:

About the flag.

"Overweight community"....lol. Is that the proper way to say it now? Very PC indeed; just call it like it is, fat people. Why is everybody afraid of the truth?? They know they're fat, I know it....not like you can't see it. People in this country are fat, obese, chunky, and its pathetic; but that's a "larger" topic in itself.

Back to the topic. This just feels so unsettled and has changed the site indefinitely. People have been tracked down before but not like this. KRON 4 news, Islamic Groups, people's work, police, a lawyer, Tweeting, radio broadcasting etc were all brought into this...for what I ask again?? That guy Mike still feels the same way he does because he's said it over and over again in the past. Let's be honest, this therapy session didn't work with him.

So 0089GT, can I ask you when is enough already? What do you have lined up next week on the radio/news for old Mike? He's been shot down already, he can't fly anymore. Don't you think the lesson was learned and the damage is done? He pissed off a lot of members, not just minorities.

Next week I actually have Professor Reich on the show..

Hmm i dont know man he made the excuse that he was drunk. Its tough finding out if people are sincere its very subjective. I actually dont think he is sincere at all. I think he thinks this is all soooo funny and hes having a laugh at it. But maybe evrything is done, and i honestly believe it changed the site for good. a few memebers who are friends with coyote mike, arent coming back..hopefully they keep their word..

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being drunk is not why he said what he did, total BS! Worst excuse I've ever heard, which would get him out of all accountability for such words. The only reason he'd be sorry is because it went the way it did and came back to him in a way he didn't think would. He needs to be honest about that.

I doubt for one second he thinks this is any way was funny. It was at first. What happened was absolutely no joke. Just because some of the members who might leave and are so called "friends" of his doesn't mean they think or say things he does. I have myself have very few real friends but many "good" acquaintances.

We're all entitled to our opinions and as hard as you try, you can't change them all.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have myself have very few real friends but many "good" acquaintances.

So much truth behind this statement. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Being drunk is not why he said what he did, total BS! Worst excuse I've ever heard.

Agree 100%.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

About the flag.

Next week I actually have Professor Reich on the show..

Hmm i dont know man he made the excuse that he was drunk. Its tough finding out if people are sincere its very subjective. I actually dont think he is sincere at all. I think he thinks this is all soooo funny and hes having a laugh at it. But maybe evrything is done, and i honestly believe it changed the site for good. a few memebers who are friends with coyote mike, arent coming back..hopefully they keep their word..

Man this is way out of control. Reflect on your self, the part you played, and how you contributed to all this, ask your self one question. Are you fine with all your post being sent to your radio station, your employer, and all the places you volunteer at? If you are not 100% fine with that you should consider just letting all this childish shit just pass. Both sides have went over the line on this.. Just saying.
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

About the flag.

We can safely say there are about 13 board members who are actively speaking to his employer, his neighbors, families, Kron4 and other agencies. Stay tuned

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

About the flag.

We can safely say there are about 13 board members who are actively speaking to his employer, his neighbors, families, Kron4 and other agencies. Stay tuned
Quoted for truth i guess, just know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. While this guys is banned you know hes collecting all he needs to take his shot.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com