Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whet the hell is going on? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Whet the hell is going on?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's with the sig on general talk about?
Do we have to email mods about coyotemike? Safety concerns? What the hell is going on these days!!? SHEESH

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's who gets offended and screams the loudest gets to put the other on blast. I won't condone what Mike did but 0089gt pulled the same shit on an Internet forum but took it to the next level by contacting dudes work. Then again calling someone's work because they don't like the things that were typed isn't a new thing on here.......... Cough

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is what the mods are defending

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I love the American Flag!!!

it has so many uses:

cleaning up after defecating
using it as a make shift garbage can liner
a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

This flag represents centuries of genocide. wake up

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Then again calling someone's work because they don't like the things that were typed isn't a new thing on here.

[Razz]

[ 2016-09-08, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
basically what happened was CAFORDS is no longer the place to share car pics and builds.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
basically what happened was CAFORDS is no longer the place to share car pics and builds.

Then share yours since you have a lot of cars....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how would i clean this place up...

close the for sale section - temporary

no politics or religious talk PERIOD

general talk require password and or membership. should be hidden from non registered members.

--------------------
The anti-crew

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on the religious and politics
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

you know i actually should. maybe we could filter out all the BS on general is we just all started sharing car builds and such

--------------------
The anti-crew

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

you know i actually should. maybe we could filter out all the BS on general is we just all started sharing car builds and such
If I can find most of my pictures of my build then I'll share mine too. [burnout]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny 135.0 you are accusing me of starting this. Michael Ford has been a bigot for quite sometime I didn't even know who he was till this past weekend. You were okay with it, so you didn't say anything. I wasn't it. I didn't mind what he wrote about me, the pictures he posted. However once I saw that he wished death on other members and has been actively spewing hate speech for no reason, I decided to act on it. no one should log into a car forum and read things like "Fuck you your prophet is a pedophile" and "you should die"

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It's who gets offended and screams the loudest gets to put the other on blast. I won't condone what Mike did but 0089gt pulled the same shit on an Internet forum but took it to the next level by contacting dudes work. Then again calling someone's work because they don't like the things that were typed isn't a new thing on here.......... Cough

Believe that is called "Bitchassness"

[ 2016-09-08, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: 70stang351w ]

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

well i agree on the wishing death part but i dont care about bashing a prophet. to me its like someone bashing on CHEVROLET. its just difference of opinion

--------------------
The anti-crew

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
well i agree on the wishing death part but i dont care about bashing a prophet. to me its like someone bashing on CHEVROLET. its just difference of opinion

Noted, and with that said I agree with you. But my main point is he's been doing this for a while.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

KKK Michael shouldn't have wished death on other members and posting pictures of dead bodies. KKK Michael Ford has been posting derogatory and offensive remarks about other members here for months. 0089GT was his latest victim but it backfired on the klan member.

Fuck him and his family and fuck you to who supports him.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
REQUEST TO MODS: No more political or religious posts. Fuck Trump and his KKK supporters, Hilary and her pointless agenda.

All posts related to politics or religion should be reported immediately to mods for action and to ban members.

Deal?

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
It's funny 135.0 you are accusing me of starting this. Michael Ford has been a bigot for quite sometime I didn't even know who he was till this past weekend. You were okay with it, so you didn't say anything. I wasn't it. I didn't mind what he wrote about me, the pictures he posted. However once I saw that he wished death on other members and has been actively spewing hate speech for no reason, I decided to act on it. no one should log into a car forum and read things like "Fuck you your prophet is a pedophile" and "you should die"

I agree with you the religious shit is over the line but on the internet people are vicious have you seen YouTube comments? I still don't condone the behavior on his side and calling someone's work is not cool either.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
REQUEST TO MODS: No more political or religious posts. Fuck Trump and his KKK supporters, Hilary and her pointless agenda.

All posts related to politics or religion should be reported immediately to mods for action and to ban members.

Deal?

Hate speach should be stamped out but this is general talk, if we can't have a civil discussion what can we have? Lol

--------------------

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
quote:

Believe that is called "Bitchassness"
Bitchassness is a trend by those who hide behind keyboards.

0089GT doesnt hide and troll behind his computer screen.

135.0 or Cobra 93- 4992, shall we bring some of your bitchassness to public view too? Didn't Esa or Blown FR500 make you shit your panties few years back for acting like KKK Michael on the forums?

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057438;p=1

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

quote:
quote:

I agree with you the religious shit is over the line but on the internet people are vicious have you seen YouTube comments? I still don't condone the behavior on his side and calling someone's work is not cool either.
Don't be a hypocrite, you did the same thing to Blown FR500 few years back and reported his business to the IRS.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Deal?

Quite a demand from such an educated person! So all the political posts you just posted is what you're saying? For being so bold and demanding, you sure don't make one bit of sense!

This takes the word hypocrite to a whole new dictionary. Very well said sir [Eek!]

--------------------

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Deal?

Quite a demand from such an educated person! So all the political posts you just posted is what you're saying? For being so bold and demanding, you sure don't make one bit of sense!

This takes the word hypocrite to a whole new dictionary. Very well said sir [Eek!]

That's a request to mods, if agreed they will post a bulletin with new forum rules.

This will clear out many trolls on the site.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This site has been pretty dead for past few years... Miss the old days of shit talking and people not taking it so personal..
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
This site has been pretty dead for past few years... Miss the old days of shit talking and people not taking it so personal..

It used to be fun but now everyone's vagina starts to bleed immediately.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Deal?

That's a request to mods, if agreed they will post a bulletin with new forum rules.

This will clear out many trolls on the site.

Do you understand I just called you a fool?

Do you understand you just posted a bunch of ignorant political posts within the last couple hours? I asked you one question about one of them which you can't answer? You ramble about KKK Trump supporters which is the icing on your lopsided cake, then swear using an F bomb ordering this new agenda to the mods??

You talk of trolls and yet you just showed up in the last couple days on political rants and sideline cheerleading!?

So what you are saying is you want to ban yourself...amazing.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com