Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mods! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mods!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I apologize, for thinking you guys passed my info to Michael Ford. You guys are all good people who try hard to run the site. Bless you all

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To be fair, you should be banned.
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
you should be banned.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ 2016-09-07, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
To be fair, you should be banned.

I don't think he's banned, just stopped posting. [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one got banned though.

Michael Ford just stopped posting. He took his racist antics elsewhere. Which is good. To be honest this has been going way before I said anything. I didn't even know who he was till this past weekend.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I apologize, for thinking you guys passed my info to Michael Ford. You guys are all good people who try hard to run the site. Bless you all

Gtfoh already dam
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Michael Ford just stopped posting. He took his racist antics elsewhere. Which is good. To be honest this has been going way before I said anything. I didn't even know who he was till this past weekend.

Wrong, he is banned and you should be too.

[ 2016-09-07, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

I'm guessing you actually know him?

No man, I disagree with you. Go read his past posts...how someone didn't call him out on vitriol is beyond me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
quote:
quote:

No man, I disagree with you. Go read his past posts...how someone didn't call him out on vitriol is beyond me.

Doesn't matter if I know him or not. I don't agree with any of this shit going on. The fact is, you both said some stupid shit, you started it and should have consequences. He got banned, now it should be your turn.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't matter if I know him or not. I don't agree with any of this shit going on. The fact is, you both said some stupid shit, you started it and should have consequences. He got banned, now it should be your turn.
I don't think he got banned for yesterday I think he got banned for his compounded racial remarks against other members. He wished death on someone because they were writing about the corruption of the government. If I went around and attacked people who didn't agree with me all over the site I def would've been banned. Many people on here have said questionable things but no one has personally attacked someone or someone's beliefs to the extent that Michael Ford did.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think he got banned for yesterday I think he got banned for his compounded racial remarks against other members. He wished death on someone because they were writing about the corruption of the government. If I went around and attacked people who didn't agree with me all over the site I def would've been banned. Many people on here have said questionable things but no one has personally attacked someone or someone's beliefs to the extent that Michael Ford did.
So because you didn't state an offending racial comment towards him you are in the clear? But insulting the man's wife, kid, family, himself, etc while including his workplace and local news companies in the mix over an online disagreement, is ok? I'm confused.

You may think he took it too far, but I also think you did too.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So because you didn't state an offending racial comment towards him you are in the clear? But insulting the man's wife, kid, family, himself, etc while including his workplace and local news companies in the mix over an online disagreement, is ok? I'm confused.

You may think he took it too far, but I also think you did too.

Maybe I did, maybe I did. But he's been doing this for a while. So I stand behind what I did. From the messages I've received many people were annoyed by his foul language.

My reaction was simply that, a reaction. He was proactive in hurting others, his intentions are filled with maliciousness and hurt. I have never been proactive in hurting others.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I vote ban too, I enjoy seeing Jihads posts because they are provocative and insightful occasionally but the level you took it too deserves some time out even on temporary. For you to not have consequences equates to an open border policy and I'm pro WALL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BAN BAN BAN

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He couldn't be banned even if they wanted to. He'd file a discrimination lawsuit and go to channel 4 for this site being racist. He knows it, they know it, I know it, we all know it.

Little did the mods know what they were getting into years ago about PC on a Ford site lol.....my how things have changed.

And we all talk about everyone being treated equally....lol. What an interesting start to the month.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know what's going on here, but all I see are several random threads started by 0089GT talking bad about coyote Mike. Don't know either one of you guys, but I really do hope you guys hash this all out...sounds like a lot of bickering back and forth.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
He couldn't be banned even if they wanted to. He'd file a discrimination lawsuit and go to channel 4 for this site being racist. He knows it, they know it, I know it, we all know it.

Little did the mods know what they were getting into years ago about PC on a Ford site lol.....my how things have changed.

And we all talk about everyone being treated equally....lol. What an interesting start to the month.

BINGO.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAFORDS needs to BUILD A WALL

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

[patriot]
Saleen9675
¯
Member # 9207

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Saleen9675  Ford pictures for Saleen9675    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

[patriot]
[patriot]
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He doesn't deserved to be banned with that awesome cut guys, cmon now......Im gonna protest if they ban 89gt.....ALL MEMBERS MATTER!!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Not a moderator, would never want to have to babysit adults like that. However, I imagine their job is a pro's/con's game - how much a member adds from the site vs how much they detract. I, like a lot of the older member, don't post up much any more - lives get busier with work, kids, other stuff, etc, but why spend time 'hanging around' with people online I wouldn't waste time with in person? You are an example of one of those people. I logged in a few nights ago after not doing so for a few weeks and saw the shitstorm you'd created and, while mildly entertaining, remembered why I don't spend much time on here any more.

It's baffling to me to read your posts above in this thread. You clearly came back to this site with the intention of stirring the pot, agitating people, baiting the hook. All it takes is the basic ability to read to be able to see that that was your intention, yet here you are now, playing the victim role. Now you're calling the cops, the media, etc because what - your feelings are hurt? I can't imagine how dramatic you must be in real-life if this is the kind of stuff you have time to create with people in online forums.....

Can't we have some sort of 'act like an adult' rule here? Bascially, if you wouldn't show up to a cafords meet or Knotts acting like ______, you shouldn't be able to get away with it here, just because you're typing away from the comfort and safety of your own home. You are a juvenile, you are an irritant, and you detract more from this place than you add. Please a)grow up, or b)go away, even if that means a little help from the moderators to find your way to the exit.

Said it best...

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:
Not a moderator, would never want to have to babysit adults like that. However, I imagine their job is a pro's/con's game - how much a member adds from the site vs how much they detract. I, like a lot of the older member, don't post up much any more - lives get busier with work, kids, other stuff, etc, but why spend time 'hanging around' with people online I wouldn't waste time with in person? You are an example of one of those people. I logged in a few nights ago after not doing so for a few weeks and saw the shitstorm you'd created and, while mildly entertaining, remembered why I don't spend much time on here any more.

It's baffling to me to read your posts above in this thread. You clearly came back to this site with the intention of stirring the pot, agitating people, baiting the hook. All it takes is the basic ability to read to be able to see that that was your intention, yet here you are now, playing the victim role. Now you're calling the cops, the media, etc because what - your feelings are hurt? I can't imagine how dramatic you must be in real-life if this is the kind of stuff you have time to create with people in online forums.....

Can't we have some sort of 'act like an adult' rule here? Bascially, if you wouldn't show up to a cafords meet or Knotts acting like ______, you shouldn't be able to get away with it here, just because you're typing away from the comfort and safety of your own home. You are a juvenile, you are an irritant, and you detract more from this place than you add. Please a)grow up, or b)go away, even if that means a little help from the moderators to find your way to the exit.

Said it best...
Wherever this post came from...YES! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

89LXNotch
¯
Member # 4879

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89LXNotch  Ford pictures for 89LXNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:

Said it best...
Wherever this post came from...YES! [patriot]
Word!

--------------------
87 GT Vert (First Car) Sold
89 LX Coupe(4 Banger - 5.0) Sold

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com