Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Filipino CAFords members: How do you feel about Dutuerte (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Filipino CAFords members: How do you feel about Dutuerte
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Edit: Nevermind. This place is retarded now. No point in feeding the potatoes.

[ 2016-09-08, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody see a dead horse around here...last i heard someone was beating the shit out of it, and it was already dead!

say no to balut, unless youre drunker than shit. then its okay. [Big Grin]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
Damn we got alot of balut eaters on this mug!

I don't know how people do that, I don't think I could ever try it.
Grew up eating that. So good with salt before each bite. Oh and the sabaw....saraaaap!

Same feeling about you and menudo lol

gotta have the right environment eating that stuff like being on a slum street back home in tondo drinking san mig and tearing up balut. last trip, ate 4 of em in a minute. the pi balut is way better than the crap you find here even in daly city.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to side bust on your thread 135 but thought i might change the vibe here and post a picture that might cheer up everyone's day instead of seeing dildos and kkk members all over the boards.....

-

this thing would probably be a better candidate than both Hillary and Trump. Either way its gonna be Fucked......

[ 2016-09-08, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn mike that MF bout ready to fly away lmao!
Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
sorry to side bust on your thread 135 but thought i might change the vibe here and post a picture that might cheer up everyone's day instead of seeing dildos and kkk members all over the boards.....

-

this thing would probably be a better candidate than both Hillary and Trump. Either way its gonna be Fucked......

-

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
 -

Please please please don't go there, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Please trust me when I say this.

I'll give you one example: What was the federal debt, not deficit, when Obama entered office? What is it now? Why isn't that single most important thing on your list of wonderful achievements from Obama?

Now what happens to a bank when everyone walks in and takes out money but never puts any in? How long do you think that bank will stay in business?

We are on the verge of a complete catastrophe financially. Everything free comes with a price. I find at the bottom of this meme "ifunny" and that's exactly what this represents. Good choice!

Still waiting for your response? You obviously have your facts together here so I'm sure there is no problem...

When you're done answering that one, we are going to work on the next. Either the stock market or unemployment, you pick. You're obviously an educated intelligent man, and I enjoy conversing with those type of people. I look forward to this...

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Please please please don't go there, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Please trust me when I say this.

I'll give you one example: What was the federal debt, not deficit, when Obama entered office? What is it now? Why isn't that single most important thing on your list of wonderful achievements from Obama?

Now what happens to a bank when everyone walks in and takes out money but never puts any in? How long do you think that bank will stay in business?

We are on the verge of a complete catastrophe financially. Everything free comes with a price. I find at the bottom of this meme "ifunny" and that's exactly what this represents. Good choice!

Still waiting for your response? You obviously have your facts together here so I'm sure there is no problem...

When you're done answering that one, we are going to work on the next. Either the stock market or unemployment, you pick. You're obviously an educated intelligent man, and I enjoy conversing with those type of people. I look forward to this...

As stated by MikeP, you don't like how country is being ran, GTFO.

Go Obama!!! , support our great president or GTFO.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama 2016

[ 2016-09-10, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: NorCalRacing ]

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

-

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

HEY HEY HEY!!! I dont want to get banned! I did not say the GTFO phrase!!!! WTF NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I said "Please leave this beautiful country if you do not wish to stay here and find another beautiful country to stay in" I said it so nicely you can see the harmony in my words and the blue ocean the sunny sky with dove's flying so smoothly ...........NO I DONT WANT A BAN MODS NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I cant take it!!!

In remembrance of prince "When ducks die"...

-

[ 2016-09-10, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

That's the spirit! So if somehow Trump becomes our new president, you will still feel the same way, right?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com