Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Filipino CAFords members: How do you feel about Dutuerte (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Filipino CAFords members: How do you feel about Dutuerte
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly I couldn't have been more proud of my homeland when he called Obama a son of a whore, lol. But I haven't been really following what has been happening back in the Philippines. I'm kinda shocked how they are killing drug dealers and drug addicts openly in the streets, but when I speak to my parents about this they are like. Ya it's gruesome but necessary. WTF the people like him

To get others on board with whats going on back there.

http://time.com/4480188/obama-whore-rodrigo-duterte-remarks/

http://time.com/4479616/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-obama-davao-blast/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama 2016

[patriot]

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we still use the term "calling the kettle black" or is that now racist? Nothing wrong with speaking the truth I always say...

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
[QB] Obama 2016
Both you and Obama can suck dick.. [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
Obama 2016

[patriot]

Not sure if you know how this works but ok ya.

#norcalracing4hillary2016

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He didn't call Obama that. He was calling the reporters that lol. Read the transcript of the the interview.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
He didn't call Obama that. He was calling the reporters that lol. Read the transcript of the the interview.

Also Putang ina is a widely used bad word and can mean a lot of different things.

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also I like him

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Things are getting crazy there, just moved my In-laws out there now I am trying to move them back, was going to start a business out there, now that's not going to happen with this new Muslim President in Philippines, it's going to turn into a religious war

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Things are getting crazy there, just moved my In-laws out there now I am trying to move them back, was going to start a business out there, now that's not going to happen with this new Muslim President in Philippines, it's going to turn into a religious war

Lol come on lee. He's not Muslim. Lmao

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yes he is

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

He's from Davao and his nickname is the punisher.

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes he is
He has traces of Islamic heritage in his family. But he himself is a practicing Christian he's never been inside a mosque. And he doesn't even speak Arabic, or recite Quran. Do you have any evidence that says otherwise?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes he is
He has traces of Islamic heritage in his family. But he himself is a practicing Christian he's never been inside a mosque. And he doesn't even speak Arabic, or recite Quran. Do you have any evidence that says otherwise?
Do you have evidence he is practicing Christian? I own two properties in the Philippines and have a bunch of Family there, I call the Philippines at least 4-5 times a week, just give it time you will see

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes he is
Do you have evidence he is practicing Christian? I own two properties in the Philippines and have a bunch of Family there, I call the Philippines at least 4-5 times a week, just give it time you will see
Well he's stated in interviews that he is Catholic. And he's very liberal on gay marriage and and many issues that would be considered taboo in Islam. Just because he's from the south and ppl fear him now doesn't make him Muslim. But I will wait and see like you say.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes he is
Well he's stated in interviews that he is Catholic. And he's very liberal on gay marriage and and many issues that would be considered taboo in Islam. Just because he's from the south and ppl fear him now doesn't make him Muslim. But I will wait and see like you say.
He is very Catholic, he is only killing 13 people a day

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn we got alot of balut eaters on this mug!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
Damn we got alot of balut eaters on this mug!

Never had it, not even Filipino, lol

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes he is
He is very Catholic, he is only killing 13 people a day
HAHAHAAA.....good one Lee!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
[QB] Obama 2016
Both you and Obama can suck dick.. [patriot]

I'm assuming you and your family have already sucked Trumps dick?

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

-

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

-

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those damn Filipinos. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the dude ... Pi needed a change and a leader that was willing to go against the grain for the benefit of the country . he's pissing off a lot of corrupt politicians but dude doesn't give a shiet: he's gonna carry on with his campaign to rid the streets of drug dealers and rid of the wide spread corruption engrained in their government .
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
 -

These numbers are bullshit, what do you get your figures from Facebook? http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

1.1% anemic to say the least and double the welfare recipients from 2008 and the most racial tension since the 60s

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com