Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » COACH'S NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: COACH'S NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I love the American Flag!!!

it has so many uses:

cleaning up after defecating
using it as a make shift garbage can liner
a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

This flag represents centuries of genocide. wake up

You don't like this country or what it stands for.... then BOUNCE.
+1

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it has so many uses:

a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

You have just proven the word hypocrite. You supposedly turn in another member for hate filled verbal assaults and you state this!? You come on here after a hiatus and out of nowhere make this kind of comment?? I don't support what Coyote Mike said but I have a big problem with this very clear statement from you.

This is clearly a hate filled message that this country stands for "genocide" and "centuries" of it to boot! That is very, very bold of you to say!

You obviously have a major problem with this country and what it stands for, yet here you are in it? You use the flag for "diapers and so much more". Driving around in your American built car an enjoying what America has given you. Freedom of speech, karate classes, people, food, mustangs etc. Now go look up the definition of hypocrite...

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it has so many uses:

a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

I would say go back to Your own country but it was taken by real men and the rest of U parasites have to exist in fear hiding in a great counties like our's. and hate on Us, while our military and government shelter's Your unappreciative scared little self.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

it has so many uses:

a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

You have just proven the word hypocrite. You supposedly turn in another member for hate filled verbal assaults and you state this!? You come on here after a hiatus and out of nowhere make this kind of comment?? I don't support what Coyote Mike said but I have a big problem with this very clear statement from you.

This is clearly a hate filled message that this country stands for "genocide" and "centuries" of it to boot! That is very, very bold of you to say!

You obviously have a major problem with this country and what it stands for, yet here you are in it? You use the flag for "diapers and so much more". Driving around in your American built car an enjoying what America has given you. Freedom of speech, karate classes, people, food, mustangs etc. Now go look up the definition of hypocrite...

solid.. Dudes a pos clown

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Freedom and America are starting to become two different things.

Krapernick has no idea what hes talking about. He's a misinformed white man thinking he's black.

lmao we cant all agree and i dont agree with kap but why do it at work? Maybe hes trying to get a show. You have a lot to think about on that bench.

[ 2016-09-15, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Cobra ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com