Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fresno police shooting (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fresno police shooting
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Opinions?? Looks like an execution to me either way sad shit..

https://youtu.be/ypEN1ay5i78

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is getting way outta hand from both sides. However, in my perspective the guy didn't follow the commands of the Popo but he did raised his hands up couple of times. Should of just went on the ground with his hands on his back or knee with hands on his head. He got shot because he hands were in his back and fourth showing signs of not corporating with the PoPo. If I was the cop I would of taze him but it's like the phrase go I'm coming home with my family vice versa. The whole country should learned from this guy and move on. R.I.P to the guy and FTP!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why are we growing up in a time where we think it's "cool" to not comply when an LE officer requests you do something? How many times do you need to be told to "put your hands where I can see them"?

Perhaps the shotgun at the end was and can be considered excessive force, but this could have been prevented if late Mr. Noble just did what he was told instead of having an emotional episode of self-hatred while 3-4 guns were pointed at him.

His behavior indicated a weapon, end of story.

I'm no expert, but have we confirmed what ammo the officer with the shotgun was using? In my opinion, buckshot at that range would've been messy.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Taser should be first protocol 2 chances to listen then you get tased. Maybe cops first clip should be rubber rounds or bean bag rounds shits out of control

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
justified, moving on....

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bodycam proves cops are justified.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
Taser should be first protocol 2 chances to listen then you get tased. Maybe cops first clip should be rubber rounds or bean bag rounds shits out of control

Great idea, as the suspect is reaching for something (and it's not a taser I bet you) you reach for a taser to fend off his weapon?? Lol....!

This job is not a joke and you could die at any split second from this new breed of youngsters who don't think clearly. I don't know exactly why this new generation is so screwed up but they're out there and the cops have to deal with them.

This is an example of what happens on the job everyday for them and you don't fuck around like this or else. Yes it sucks but it's a new reality right now that hopefully will decline through cause and affect or videos like these.

That kid had a death wish, he did everything wrong over a over and over again to cause the police to do this. It's as if he wanted this entire incident. Maybe was hoping to survive and get a huge payout, drugs....who knows why he acted with complete disregard.

Of course the only justified video that surfaces from start to finish of an actual event and the guy happens to be white....what a joke!

Where's the headline, "unarmed white teen" dies for no reason??

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was a suicide by cop.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The narrative that cops treat people more fair or less fair based on their skin color is race baiting and incorrect. They treat people as either compliant or non compliant. Once you're in the non compliant zone you're getting shot if they feel like their lives are at risk.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can say is thank god this kid was white otherwise all of Oakland would be rioting.

That kid might as well have been wearing a shirt that said "I want to die" Charging the officer's with one hand behind his back like that??

Let's put this in simple terms-
Would any one of you want to have this kid as a neighbor?
Anybody want there own kids hanging around with him?
Want to go on a camping trip with him?
Dinner...anything???

Why not? He drives fine, obeys authority, acts civilized, listens well, understands english like a 1st grader.

Maybe, just maybe you can understand why some of these "unarmed" black people get shot. This guy was unarmed but he sure was reaching for something. Maybe he just had to scratch his ass at the same time the officer's pulled him over...what bad timing indeed

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know what the issue with this new generation is... they are being told they are victims of social injustice and they dont have fathers in their life who are either around or worth a damn.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:

I'd like to hear what you have to say about this matter? How this was an execution?
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Holy shit, I just saw the end of the video when the cop shot that dude with the shot gun! Damn that is execution style! I skip the video earlier.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

Holy shit, I just saw the end of the video when the cop shot that dude with the shot gun! Damn that is execution style! I skip the video earlier.
Most def was gta 5 style execution.

He should've only had 2 stars at that point but they took him out like he had 3.

[ 2016-07-21, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To "annoy and patronize" the community☆☆☆

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(True story from a few years ago)

2 cops on their patrol spotted a stolen car. They try and pull the car over. Doesn't happen. They get in a short chase and 2 young black males jump out of the car running in different directions. One cop went after one and the other officer chases the other suspect. Durring the run the suspect jumps a fence in front of the cop, cops jumps over and as he hits the ground the suspect reaches in his pocket..... The cops see's this and pulls out his gun telling the suspect to drop whatever he has.... The suspect decides to reach back into his pants and point the object back at the officer. The officer shoots the guy and discovers that the suspect was pulling his phone out of his pocket and pointing it at the officer..... These guys WANT to get shot and hope that they live so they can SUE the department. ( criminals even brag about it.)
Along with whatever officer was involved in civil court. All this shit being reported about cops going out hunting down blacks is preposterous. ZERO facts suport the medias claims that Blacks are being shot by cops at a higher rate then whites, hispanics, asians....

Rant over.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
(True story from a few years ago)

2 cops on their patrol spotted a stolen car. They try and pull the car over. Doesn't happen. They get in a short chase and 2 young black males jump out of the car running in different directions. One cop went after one and the other officer chases the other suspect. Durring the run the suspect jumps a fence in front of the cop, cops jumps over and as he hits the ground the suspect reaches in his pocket..... The cops see's this and pulls out his gun telling the suspect to drop whatever he has.... The suspect decides to reach back into his pants and point the object back at the officer. The officer shoots the guy and discovers that the suspect was pulling his phone out of his pocket and pointing it at the officer..... These guys WANT to get shot and hope that they live so they can SUE the department. ( criminals even brag about it.)
Along with whatever officer was involved in civil court. All this shit being reported about cops going out hunting down blacks is preposterous. ZERO facts suport the medias claims that Blacks are being shot by cops at a higher rate then whites, hispanics, asians....

Rant over.

Good story, thanks for sharing! It would appear this idiot did something similar as far as reaching but I bet he didn't count on the body cameras to back up the officer's claim of reaching for something.

#1 Right off the bat the guy was speeding
#2 The guy won't pull over
We don't need to go to #3 yet because it would appear the guy is running from something. He could've committed armed robbery, a murder, rape, etc etc so of course the cops are on high alert.

They shot twice (I believe) and the guy is still reaching around towards his pockets. How many chances does this upstanding citizen need, so they took out the threat.

It could've ended with two shots and the guy living but as you can see the guy is either spun on drugs, suicidal or both to cost him his life. He would not comply with any demands the cops threw out a multitude of times.

Back in the day, officer's carried 357 revolvers to take care of business with one shot, now they have these little 9mm's to give you a chance to live.

I guess like someone said, its this "new generation" which I don't get. Entitlement, no accountability, you can't touch me attitude....WTF happened and how did it happen so quickly [Confused]

[ 2016-07-21, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
moral of the story is...if the officer tells you to do something...do it, and you will live to fight whatever you want to fight in court.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Kids having kids. A few generations of rewarding single mothers with section 8, WIC, EBT and Medi cal..... Hasn't helped the situation either. Boys growing up without a father teaching them how to conduct themselves. Geting locked up becoming a burden to society.
Not trying to say all singles mothers can't do it. But our morals have changed so much over the decades. People want to beat their chest and say we have progressed sooo much in the last 50 years. But in some aspects we have taken a step backwards in the process. The War on drugs and Poverty haven't worked out. All we have done is spent trillions of dollars trying to FIX the Nations Problems. Americans need to quit expecting the Government to solve their problems. The less Government intervention in all our lives the better IMHO. Americans have lost/gave away their independence. It's just been taken so slow by the politicains that most haven't caught onto it yet!

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
@4:07 sounds like the young man says "dood I fucking hate my life, fuck it:.......+2 Suicide by cop..Cops did everything by the book. I think the last part where they kept bucking into him probably could have just jumped on him at that point.....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The cops saw this young man, Dylan Noble of Fresno lay a little rubber while going around the corner in his loud V8 truck. That's why he was pulled over. Probably wasn't the first time he was hassled by police for having a loud V8. Maybe some of you can relate. The loss of life is sad. Those that know him say he was a good guy. Into things typical country guys are into. There was no need for the cold hearted cop to pump extra bullets into that young man's withering body. Your government is increasingly quick to use violence against not only other countries, but also against its citizens.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The police are scared of you. "At last week's meeting, law enforcement leaders urged Obama to reinstate military equipment such as helmets, grenade launchers and tracked armored vehicles to enhance officers' safety..."

The police want Obama to let them use grenade launchers against their citizens. Stingray boxes to let them read your texts, emails, find your GPS location and listen on your calls wasn't enough. Robots throwing bombs wasn't enough. Now they want grenade launchers to use against their citizens!

History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Kids having kids. A few generations of rewarding single mothers with section 8, WIC, EBT and Medi cal..... Hasn't helped the situation either. Boys growing up without a father teaching them how to conduct themselves. Geting locked up becoming a burden to society.
Not trying to say all singles mothers can't do it. But our morals have changed so much over the decades. People want to beat their chest and say we have progressed sooo much in the last 50 years. But in some aspects we have taken a step backwards in the process. The War on drugs and Poverty haven't worked out. All we have done is spent trillions of dollars trying to FIX the Nations Problems. Americans need to quit expecting the Government to solve their problems. The less Government intervention in all our lives the better IMHO. Americans have lost/gave away their independence. It's just been taken so slow by the politicains that most haven't caught onto it yet!

Very well said! Thank you for shining light on the declining morals of a nation. The government's key powers are violence against you, spying on you, taxes demanding money from you , and putting you in a cage. None of these powers can fix the declining morals of a nation. Lets share ideas here on how we the people can bring this change about.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kicking the shit out of a dead horse, here...but imo, justified.

[ 2016-07-22, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When did this happen?
Unfortunately the media won't even report this incident, it won't feed their race war agenda. My heart goes out to all the active LEO's. Granted their are bad officers just like anything else, but labeling all officers is just ignorant. With an incident like this it just goes to show how stong these officers need to be mentally. We should all be praying for the active LEO's and for our country. America is at a fork in the road, and heading down a dark path. God Bless America and everyone in it. Luke 6:27-28

--------------------
Jesus is king!

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com