Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wasn't this a member on here..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wasn't this a member on here..
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/07/cop-who-drew-gun-on-man-filming-him-says-man-deserved-it/

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes that his hindons the wife beater
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for parking scofflaws aka looking to be an ass

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was looking through Yahoo's main website page today and that was on it lol....

-

[ 2016-07-01, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
As and for a third, separate and affirmative defense, these answering defendants
allege that the sole proximate cause of the injuries and damages, if any, claimed by plaintiff was the
negligence and fault of the plaintiff and/or others, or on the part of any person or entity for whose
acts or omissions these answering defendants are not legally or otherwise responsible, or, in the
alternative, that the negligence and fault of the plaintiff and/or others in and about the matters
alleged in the complaint herein proximately contributed to the happening of the incident and to the
injuries, loss and damages complained of, if any there were, and said negligence on the part of decedent or other requires that any damages awarded to plaintiff shall be diminished in proportion to the amount of fault attached to the plaintiff and/or others.

What damages occurred? And how much of it was caused by Don's own actions....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TL;DR

Police department investigates self and finds nothing wrong, blames victim for incident.

[ 2016-07-02, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The story hit page 4 of Reddit this morning. INTERNET FAMOUS!

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SMH for both parties involved

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don watch this video and maybe you can understand why that cop felt threatened with a non compliant suspect.

https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Don watch this video and maybe you can understand why that cop felt threatened with a non compliant suspect.

Trust me boss, that cop was there for a reason, and it wasn't parking violations. I get pulled over, suspected of anything, I get it, hands, answers etc, but that was not for anything other than harassment. I asked why he got out of his car, remember the picture thing, NOT looking for parking violations. Also, why was "his own report" full of blatant lies? You cannot imagine how deep that crap is, really.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

This cop could have killed you and there wouldn't be any rallies for white lives matter.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:

Trust me boss, that cop was there for a reason, and it wasn't parking violations. I get pulled over, suspected of anything, I get it, hands, answers etc, but that was not for anything other than harassment. I asked why he got out of his car, remember the picture thing, NOT looking for parking violations. Also, why was "his own report" full of blatant lies? You cannot imagine how deep that crap is, really.
WHATS YOUR JOOG ON COKE? STILL SAME PRICE FOR A BALL [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:

WHATS YOUR JOOG ON COKE? STILL SAME PRICE FOR A BALL [Confused]
Hook it uuuuppppp

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com