Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who's feeling the Bern?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's feeling the Bern?
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gets California on Tuesday? Thunder thigh Hillary or Bernie Sanders?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It really should be Bernie because he's much more qualified over Hillery and the chance that Hillery could even win scares the crap out of me. If Bernie beat Trump, I wouldn't be as frightened.

Hillery will win though, she's wrapped this shit up awhile back with the super delegates.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who will be her vice president?

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like Bernie ideas but they're not realistic. I like how he is calling out the private sponsors who are giving huge sum of money to political campiangs for exchange for favors. I like the guy but he doesn't talk much about the Middle East War. I agree with the college crap but I will be already graduated by the time it's passed. I do agree we need to have free college tuition but have regulations and standards not like high school were you get a second chance in everything. If you fail you pay and must be a GPA standard and mandatory attendance.
His a real nice guy but he should be strong in the military aid.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since AP announced that Clinton has clinched the nomination fucking half of Reddit is on suicide watch:

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ LMAO

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bernie voters, we need you to defeat Hiltlery.

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy:
who will be her vice president?

Biden if she's smart. Bernie if she's going to jail.

[ 2016-06-06, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Since AP announced that Clinton has clinched the nomination fucking half of Reddit is on suicide watch:

-

Funny thing is... She hasn't clinched shit! But stupid people believe dumb ass media... Neither Bernie, nor Hillary, can clinch before the convention. Fact....

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I drove through Berkley today and there were a bunch of kids with signs supporting Sanders. They tried to get me to blow the air horn on the truck. Instead they got flipped off. Bunch of fucking pussies who want me to pay for their liberal arts degree.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Bernie finding out he's mathematically eliminated yesterday before the vote today.  -

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I drove through Berkley today and there were a bunch of kids with signs supporting Sanders. They tried to get me to blow the air horn on the truck. Instead they got flipped off. Bunch of fucking pussies who want me to pay for their liberal arts degree.

U sir crack me the fuck up!!! Lol!
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:

-

Funny thing is... She hasn't clinched shit! But stupid people believe dumb ass media... Neither Bernie, nor Hillary, can clinch before the convention. Fact....
Right Bernie loves communism and the democratic process is just to be trounced haha. Screw the will of the majority, lets just try and buy some superdelegates to go against the majority. Lulz.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
 -

[Eek!] LOL!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Why is her hole bigger? Ooooooooooh [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com