Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lund tune

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Lund tune
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was curious to know if anyone is or knows about running this tune on their coyote. I have a 16 GT. Wanted to get it tuned and came across these LUND tunes on IG. That ghost cam tune on e85 sound so nice...but just wondering if anyone has any input on this...hella didn't know the s550 can run e85/flex fuel with out any upgrades as long as it's tuned.
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED in Sacramento. They may be local enough for you to dyno-tune your car. They also offer mail-order tunes.

[ 2016-05-23, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: phildog ]

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^thanks i know of them already..and had been emailing shaun already. But I'm curious to know what's up about this Lund tune and how people like it or not.

[ 2016-05-23, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: 32VSTANG ]

kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go on Facebook and look up anything coyote mustang related 2011 & up mustang, they have a Facebook page and you will get the answer you are looking for about Lund tune.

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED produced more power, better drivability and has better customer service...plus is local.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a Lund tune not the one your specifically asking about I have a Paxton 2011 and I'm happy with the car and the tune as well as the customer service that was provided to me..

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This place is worth the drive...

http://www.pdtmotorsports.com/

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 32VSTANG:
Was curious to know if anyone is or knows about running this tune on their coyote. I have a 16 GT. Wanted to get it tuned and came across these LUND tunes on IG. That ghost cam tune on e85 sound so nice...but just wondering if anyone has any input on this...hella didn't know the s550 can run e85/flex fuel with out any upgrades as long as it's tuned.

is it worth voiding the warranty on your car. Something you might want to think about.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMHO your best bet would be AED. They are local, Shaun has been in the game long enough and has a good rep, and you cant beat face to face business.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Beartron68
¯
Member # 12225

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beartron68  Ford pictures for Beartron68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a Lund tune on my '16 PP and I'm very happy with it. All I have is a JLT Cai and 3" catback and the tune really woke the car up. Driveability was not compromised at all. As far as e85 I believe you do have to switch injectors but I may be mistaken
Posts: 306 | From: Hayward ca | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com