Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Your conversations are recorded on buses and trains. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your conversations are recorded on buses and trains.
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Captain Obvious----- yeah it checks out.

They just caught Facebook stealing the contacts list of 1.5 million of its users ------- https://shmoozezone.com/blogs/entry/Facebook-Stole-1-5-million-Contacts

Facebook tricked 1.5 million of their suckers, I mean users into giving them their email passwords before they could login. Facebook then logged into their accounts and so far we know stole all their contacts. We don't know if they stole anything else like actual emails from people. Facebook wouldn't have been able to do this if you used a legit secure email provider like https://protonmail.com

Remember this is the same guy that when he started Facebook at Harvard was chatting with his friend and called Facebook users dumb fucks for trusting him with so much information----

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

Zuck: Dumb fucks.

This same guy that can read through all of your facebook, instagram and whatsapps cloud messages when ever he wants bought all the homes around his own for $30 million for more privacy.

He colluded with the Obama 2012 reelection campaign to give Obama your personal information to be machine learned and data mined to re-elect Obama.

Anyone know his position on guns? Probably the type that hires armed guards to protect his child, but doesn't want you to have guns to protect your children. Typical corporate Democrat.

[ 2019-04-22, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com