Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Your conversations are recorded on buses and trains. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your conversations are recorded on buses and trains.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many of you commute to work using public transportation. Big brother isn't giving up spying on you -----

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/04/15/474405951/your-conversation-on-the-bus-or-train-may-be-recorded

If you're lucky, you'll get warned and see signs like "Video and Audio systems in use" on BART, Cal Train and other forms of public transportation. This means you're being video and audio taped with sensitive microphones to record your conversations. Yes, with STING RAY boxes used by cops are doing the same recording using your cell phone. Guess violating your cell phone wasn't enough for them.

TL;DR
Watch what you say while using public transportation like buses and trains. The government now records your conversions.
Add this to the list of all your phone calls, text messages, emails and video chats they already record [patriot]

[ 2016-05-10, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck off and die

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtl free post [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
news says BART cars don't have recording devices they are all decoys.

[ 2016-05-10, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: stanger00 ]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, now the government knows what I'm getting my wife for her birthday. I hope they don't tell her and ruin the surprise...

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did the government see my video of my 12 yo daughter who's pregnant as fuck?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear people give up their 4th amendment rights and say "I have nothing to hide, so I don't care now that cops can remotely listen in on me and see everything on my phone with out me knowing."

Isn't the same way of thinking about the 1st amendment to say "I have nothing to say so I don't care if cops take away my freedom of speech." Think about it, these people use crooked logic.

Who here acts and talks the same when a camera and microphone is recording their everything movement? Do you talk and act the same now that you know internal government documents show all your texts, calls, and emails are being recorded too?

How can all of this not be a violation of your 4th amendment rights?
quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do know everything that is on the Internet the government can see and read. So to the op maybe move to Montana and buy yourself a shack and a typewriter and go that route.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hurting your feelings , that's not true. Every few months there is a new leaker. Hear about the Panama Papers? He or she leaked millions of documents and no one knows who he or she is. I guarantee you he or she didn't use products from microsoft, facebook or google. If you don't want the government to read and hear everything you do, DON'T USE PRODUCTS FROM THESE LYING COMPANIES. It's the government that is weaker when it comes to freedom, not us people. Later I will post a list of software programs and aps you can use to protect your constitutional rights online. 1st and 4th amendments mostly. I will list what you can use for secure and private

-----texting/messaging
-----voice calls
-----video calls
-----browsing
-----emails

If there is something else someone here wants to do while protecting their constitutional rights of freedom of speech and privacy, ask here and I'll do my best to share what I know to help you.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
Damn, now the government knows what I'm getting my wife for her birthday. I hope they don't tell her and ruin the surprise...

hahahahah

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zero fucks giving.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Sorry guys, I'll post the links to the apps and programs I talked about earlier later in a new thread.

quote:

Yes, they do know what you're getting her. Amazon and Ebay purposely don't use HTTPS. They only use HTTP. HTTP means your internet provider, the government and the guy next to you in the coffee shop can see everything you see in your browser. Mastercard and Visa also give all of your financial transactions to the government, as do banks. Either by directly giving this information to them, or letting the government tap their fiberoptic lines while they look the other way.

Now that government voice recorders are being installed on buses and trains, what's next? Do you think public parks are next? Maybe street lights since the electricity is already there.

When do free people get to vote about these things? [patriot]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when we found out about the box of dildos Turbo Dan had purchased.

Can you help us find Dan?

[ 2016-05-11, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Sorry guys, I'll post the links to the apps and programs I talked about earlier later in a new thread.

quote:

Yes, they do know what you're getting her. Amazon and Ebay purposely don't use HTTPS. They only use HTTP. HTTP means your internet provider, the government and the guy next to you in the coffee shop can see everything you see in your browser. Mastercard and Visa also give all of your financial transactions to the government, as do banks. Either by directly giving this information to them, or letting the government tap their fiberoptic lines while they look the other way.

Now that government voice recorders are being installed on buses and trains, what's next? Do you think public parks are next? Maybe street lights since the electricity is already there.

When do free people get to vote about these things? [patriot]

You don't. So instead of bitching, pick up a firearm and change the system.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

---- 135.0 If the community wants to share resources, I will share my capabilities to hunt Dan down. We need to start a hunt scammer Dan down post and list his known past phone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, chat names, message board names, pictures, everything they have on the guy. Make the thread and let the hunt begin.

----- CoyoteMike glad to do what ever it takes. All the amendments are equally great [patriot]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Can't make this up guys. The FBI has secretly put microphones in three Bay Area court houses with out a warrant ---- http://www.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/05/11/fbi-hid-surveillance-devices-around-alameda-county-courthouse

You won't believe this shit, they actually do stick microphones on poles to record the population
quote:
In Martinez, the FBI planted microphones in bushes, at a bus stop, on a pole, and inside parked and roving vehicles
To those that don't mind this, why doesn't it bother you? Do you think you live in a free country? Do you think you live in a democracy?

Do your laws exist to provide equal rules for all to abide by or do your laws exist so people with power and money can control people with out power and money? People like you. Liberty and Justice for Some [patriot]

[ 2016-05-13, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

FBI confirms they tap into your Amazon echo http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/the-fbi-can-neither-confirm-nor-deny-wiretapping-your-a-1776092971
Do not trust these devices. Amazon electronics do not respect your freedom and privacy. They never have. The Amazon "Smart" TV is watching and listening all the time.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone should come up with a jammer to distort their shit. Do you know how these recorders look like?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know OP is getting a lot of slack for posting this stuff but I choose privacy over security. The overreach of the government is out of fucking control.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Many of you commute to work using public transportation. Big brother isn't giving up spying on you -----

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/04/15/474405951/your-conversation-on-the-bus-or-train-may-be-recorded

If you're lucky, you'll get warned and see signs like "Video and Audio systems in use" on BART, Cal Train and other forms of public transportation. This means you're being video and audio taped with sensitive microphones to record your conversations. Yes, with STING RAY boxes used by cops are doing the same recording using your cell phone. Guess violating your cell phone wasn't enough for them.

TL;DR
Watch what you say while using public transportation like buses and trains. The government now records your conversions.
Add this to the list of all your phone calls, text messages, emails and video chats they already record [patriot]

Good informational post OP.

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

TL;DR

Good informational post OP.

[patriot]

not really a good post. People have no reasonable right to privacy when in a public setting. Its why we can record the police, why you can record someones conversations, you can take pics of people ect.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We have protection

-

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Someone should come up with a jammer to distort their shit. Do you know how these recorders look like?

You can get an idea of what some of these public surveillance devices look like on this website
https://theintercept.com/surveillance-catalogue/ but they are hidden and not in public view. They always show up to public protests in an unmarked car loaded with these devices.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
I know OP is getting a lot of slack for posting this stuff but I choose privacy over security. The overreach of the government is out of fucking control.

Thank you. The slack doesn't bother me because it's just foul language and GIFs. Notice no one argues the facts being posted. To be just, it's hard to argue against the government's own leaked internal documents.

The fed police are out of control in the Bay Area ------
http://www.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/07/07/federal-police-officer-offered-to-pimp-east-bay-teenager-at-center-of-oakland-police-sex-abuse-scandal

Police just got caught trying to pimp a teenage child in a sex abuse scandal!

This is what happens in society when laws are only applied to some people. For committing the same crime, if you're Hillary Smith, you get locked up. If you're Hillary Clinton you get let go free.

In an ideal world people would be punished for crimes, even if they are committed by people of prestige and power like police, politicians and the wealthy. We don't live in that ideal world.

[ 2016-07-10, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Here are more pictures of the types of devices used by government to steal citizen's passwords

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/fbi-app-interception-systems

When turned on these small boxes will steal gmail, facebook, instagram, dropbox and other passwords from everyone in the area! Not just the bad guys. Not just the minorities. Everyone. If they put the box somewhere high, like on top of a tall building, it can steal passwords from phones miles away. When it comes to mass surveillance, no one is exempt. Facebook, google, apple, microsoft, att, verizon and t-mobile don't give up all the conversations from just the "bad guys" to the government. They give up a copy of the content of everyone's conversations to the government ---- just look at the NSAs own leaked internal document bragging about it ---- https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg

You are not exempt because you are a good person. You are not exempt because you have nothing to hide.

[ 2016-07-11, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com