Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Target transgender restroom boycott (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Target transgender restroom boycott
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thoughts on this situation?

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-target-boycott-is-spiraling-out-of-control-2016-4

--------------------
02 GT Vert

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have a dick, go to the men's restroom quit trying to play that shit. There's a lot of sick people out there that will put on a wig and identify themselves as a woman just to do sick shit. I don't have any kids but I don't know how I'd feel about a man going into the restroom with my daughter. Might be overthinking shit but the possibilities are endless just like anything else out there.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw

[patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I avoid using a public restroom because I don't want to acknowledge any other human having to take a shit or piss. So 99% of the time I'm shitting in my own bathroom, that's for me. The one off emergency shit, I don't give a fuck who is around me at the time it could be old women, bull dykes, chicks with dicks I don't care who it is they gonna have to deal with some deadly # 2 smells and grunts and then I'm out. If your teaching your kids public restrooms are a good option vs holding it, then it's their own fault for having to watch a tranny or granny do the same shit and be traumatized by that.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I avoid using a public restroom because I don't want to acknowledge any other human having to take a shit or piss. So 99% of the time I'm shitting in my own bathroom, that's for me. The one off emergency shit, I don't give a fuck who is around me at the time it could be old women, bull dykes, chicks with dicks I don't care who it is they gonna have to deal with some deadly # 2 smells and grunts and then I'm out. If your teaching your kids public restrooms are a good option vs holding it, then it's their own fault for having to watch a tranny or granny do the same shit and be traumatized by that.

Would you feel the same way if your wife was in the bathroom and a pedophile says they identify as being a female and go in the bathroom just to watch your wife?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

Would you feel the same way if your wife was in the bathroom and a pedophile says they identify as being a female and go in the bathroom just to watch your wife?
Ya she shoulda took a shit sooner or held on to the turd later or deal with some chick with a dick in a stall. I'm assuming anybody who needs to go needs to go, we are surrounded by crazy people and child molesters even in Penryn. Plus aren't child molesters into kids? I mean I'd be pissed to see Chaz Bono in there looking for twat but wouldn't he want to go shit in the men's room?

Sounds like the heteronormative agenda is once again trying to instill their morality and what they consider normal on to people who don't conform to that ideology. Let trannies shit where they want to. Lol

[ 2016-04-28, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Republican Trump could care less, Caitlin took a shit at his hotel and nobody got molested.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/caitlyn-jenner-takes-donald-trumps-offer-visits-womens/story?id=38725796

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Don't you mean kid? I'm pretty sure people's wifes here have to be over 12.
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Transgenders just fucked everything up (IMO). Selfish I say. I'm not sayin they can't be what they want but they should use facilities that go with the gender they were born with. Because now everyone else is going to feeling uncomfortable.

And I agree, there are major creeps out there who will be trying to go into the opposite genders restroom to get a peek or snap a pic or whatever it is they do. Yes I have a wife. Yes I have a daughter. It it will be a problem.

Oh well. Sign of the times where things are just changed for anyone or any thing. What ever this is just my rant I'm not tryin to offend or stir up shit. My apologies.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give'em exactly what they want, single occupancy, unisex bathrooms (with a privacy lock of course). Inconvenience the fuck out of everybody. [patriot]

[ 2016-04-28, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: 510Notch ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Autumnstang97:
Transgenders just fucked everything up (IMO). Selfish I say. I'm not sayin they can't be what they want but they should use facilities that go with the gender they were born with. Because now everyone else is going to feeling uncomfortable.

And I agree, there are major creeps out there who will be trying to go into the opposite genders restroom to get a peek or snap a pic or whatever it is they do. Yes I have a wife. Yes I have a daughter. It it will be a problem.

Oh well. Sign of the times where things are just changed for anyone or any thing. What ever this is just my rant I'm not tryin to offend or stir up shit. My apologies.

I agree 100% with you.

I'd like to know what these people have been doing for the last 30 years for a bathroom? Apparently they've been fine up to now; not like all of a sudden we have a new breed of people that popped up out of nowhere.

Transgender's are only something like .05% percent of the population so why do we have to cater all this hassle, money, frustration etc for this?! Lets not talk about the important issues like 19 trillion in debt for example.

When I heard about this I immediately decided to stop shopping at Target. Anyone who wants to promote this kind of bullshit and weaken my country is not getting my business! Hit em' in the pocket book...that's how you vote!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

do you have a drug or drinking problem?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In the bathroom, I hate those holes in the wall while you trying to concentrate on digesting your food down to the toilet. [Mad] Nasty ass
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:

Don't you mean kid? I'm pretty sure people's wifes here have to be over 12.
Yes I meant to type kid but put wife on accident. Either way you get what I'm trying to say.

[ 2016-04-28, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Transgender is just another made up BS term because people want to feel like special little snowflakes going through life. With that said people have the freedom to be whatever they want, but not to force other people to cater to some minute fraction, nor to force acceptance on us (which is what the bathroom thing is). Acceptance does not equal tolerance.

What about non-binary people? You know people who dont identify as any sex? Trans is just as offensive to them as male or female. Where does it end?

What about trans-species? Do we get trees for them to piss on?

Fuck this world is going to hell in a hand basket.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I like the trans racial chick, the one that says she identify's as being black but not. You know the NAACP president in Washingtion state.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think now's the time to head off to the Halloween store and go drop a deuce in the lady's room and have a little fun!

"What do you mean I can't go in here...I feel like a bitch today!"

Whoever thought 20 years ago, this would be front page news lol? What a $#@&en joke!
Wait until these people invade your work space and you have to tip toe around everything they do, special meetings to accommodate there needs, parking spaces for them...good times a comin'. You're going to see a lot more of this, just wait.

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Women's restrooms have stalls. Who's gonna be able to "watch" anything? Not saying I'm for it, just stating a fact.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

92 LS Coupe
¯
Member # 13890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92 LS Coupe  Ford pictures for 92 LS Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
If you have a dick, go to the men's restroom quit trying to play that shit. There's a lot of sick people out there that will put on a wig and identify themselves as a woman just to do sick shit. I don't have any kids but I don't know how I'd feel about a man going into the restroom with my daughter. Might be overthinking shit but the possibilities are endless just like anything else out there.

WHAT HE SAID! I got 3 kids, nieces & nephews. Make a restroom and put a sign on it that says enter at your own risk.

--------------------
1992 Notchback coyote swap
1992 Notchback
1966 Mustang Coupe

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

There really should only be one bathroom anyways. Do you think when your in a stall taking a shit and then someone goes in the next stall to take a shit, I don't care what you are I'm not comfortable taking a shit next to anybody.

--------------------

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There really should only be one bathroom anyways. Do you think when your in a stall taking a shit and then someone goes in the next stall to take a shit, I don't care what you are I'm not comfortable taking a shit next to anybody.

+1...I don't think anyone is really, we're just so use to it

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
Women's restrooms have stalls. Who's gonna be able to "watch" anything? Not saying I'm for it, just stating a fact.

They have cameras the size of pin heads nowadays, enough said. I don't think women are really an issue since they don't really have fetishes like men do. Very very few women abuse children statistically as well so it's really about creepy male pedophiles and weirdos with odd fetishes that we should worry about. Do I need to explain further?

This whole thing is a setup for disaster and everyone will be afraid to say anything if they see something, since they will be labeled a transgender bigot/hater...whatever. Just watch this stupid movie because that's all we can do. More and more of the media will promote this .05% population that will affect the 99% of us to our detriment. Its so odd how it works...Im baffled [Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This whole bathroom thing is a huge diversionary non-issue. Statistically, how many people are raped/molested in public bathrooms? Of that percentage, how many are perpetrators are trans-sexuals? I don't know what the exact number is, but I can guarantee you it's far less than a 1/10 of a percent of all sexual assaults.

Guess what, 80+% of sexual assaults are perpetrated by someone the victim knows. If you're worried about your wife or kids getting assaulted, you're better off worrying about the company you keep than you are worrying about who is taking a shit in the stall next to you.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com