Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car scene (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Car scene
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
The game hasn't changed. You guys just got old.

+ 1

Guys are too glue'd to their computer screens, staring at their social media feeds.

Folks are still able to go out and have fun for hours (meets, private runs etc).

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just watched a show where a thief from the bay area was in Daily City looking to steal BMW's and stuff. Then they showed this heavy set black dude from like oakland/hayward/san leandro area who ran a chop shop.

One guy they showed was going around and checking out cars at a car show. It's really fucking sad that you can't even put your car into a show without opening youself up to having you car stolen.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

93 5.0
¯
Member # 12418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 5.0  Ford pictures for 93 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes your right we can go to the meets and shows but you have some young kids wanting to swing his car and put life's and cars in danger I know if someone hits my car is hope they have insurance that's good or better run the "side show " are meant for the pit 7th Streets the circle not meets or shows
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93 5.0:
Yes your right we can go to the meets and shows but you have some young kids wanting to swing his car and put life's and cars in danger I know if someone hits my car is hope they have insurance that's good or better run the "side show " are meant for the pit 7th Streets the circle not meets or shows

Shit has been happening since there been car shows.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when a quarter cost a nickel.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sounds like some of you need to take up needle point.

100%. Some of us are still out there working the streets. Still killing the game. I don't seem to be having the same problems some of you are. We still get together, and hang out, drag race most of the nights a way. Some of you might want to find a better class of people to hang out with. But what do i know. I'm 40 & still driving a clapped out 4 eye... [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93 5.0:

You must be showing to those "Instagram" car meets.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car scene is evolving and we're getting older. Each generation will likely say the scene was best during their high school/college days, or some other fitting timeframe.

Social media has replaced printed media in directing the popular car scene. As time goes on, you'll all realize whether you were a part of the car scene because you truly love cars or if you just wanted to look cool.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lifted truck scene is so peaceful, come on over lol

car scene defintely has changed (from what i see [Big Grin] )

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bay to la this weekend

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

Please don't invite them over [Razz] [Razz]
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

Please don't invite them over [Razz] [Razz]
Were already here [Big Grin]
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Sounds like some of you need to take up needle point.

100%. Some of us are still out there working the streets. Still killing the game. I don't seem to be having the same problems some of you are. We still get together, and hang out, drag race most of the nights a way. Some of you might want to find a better class of people to hang out with. But what do i know. I'm 40 & still driving a clapped out 4 eye... [patriot]
+1 👍🏽🏁

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com