Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Civil discussion about the presidential race (Page 19)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Civil discussion about the presidential race
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bernie supporters getting fucked up at the DNC, added bonus: Democrats built a wall around the perimeter yet oppose similar structure at our borders to protect the country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/758530486264299520

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DNC convention is a complete disaster, look at all the empty seats from Bernie deserters, lol #Demexit

https://youtu.be/zGRo1mH2_8w

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fellas, the founder of Wikileaks Jullian Assange just said My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest! They need your help, paypal, BofA and other Clinton cammpain donors have blocked payment to Wikileaks. Lets fight back and help Wikileaks keep their servers up!

Please support Wikileaks and donate https://wikileaks.org/donate

They are an organization that values human life and justice. Do the right thing, donate and keep the dirty leaks from crooked politicians coming!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's just pick on ONE country and build a wall that'll fix the country. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEIGHT ---- you are right, but Trump isn't going to build a wall. I'm not a fan of either of the two limousine liberals running for president, Hill and Don. Trump says the crazy talk like building a wall and closing trade with China to spice up foolish so called conservatives that eat it up. It's no different than Obama promising peace, closing the Gitmo torture center, and ending mass surveillance to the foolish so called liberals that eat it up. There was virtually no difference in policy between Bush and Obama. Both are big government, high taxes, mass surveillance and war war war. All the same things trump and Hillary are for.

It's crap politicians like we've had for decades that force us to support backbones of real journalism. Lets send a few bucks to https://wikileaks.org/donate !

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
after looking at a map it seems that would block a lot more than 1 country

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://youtu.be/MikSx1-Maro
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Did that guy really end up dead?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://youtu.be/AFjxYLsFDlQ
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Messico has a Fuckin wall WITH ARMED GUARDS....YGTFOH☆☆☆

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:

Did that guy really end up dead?
He was shot in the back and authorities said it was a robbery. But they found his wallet, phone and money still on him.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

More leaks coming our way soon. Sure it will be timed perfectly

https://youtu.be/NI1MFbvAETc

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I knew it I knew it!! Not that there's anything wrong with that. Keep up the good work regardless!
Btw...Target is working on a special bathroom for "special" people like you and others are soon to follow, especially fast food places [Smile]

[ 2016-08-01, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I gotta say, you are like the Robin Williams of politics!

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Obama did you really pay terrorists 400M as ransom to Iran?

[ 2016-08-03, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Obama did you really pay terrorists 400M as ransom to Iran?

Yes he did and he also released over 200 prisoners today. No telling what this lawless communist is going to do in his last few months of the presidency!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Why did they pay them with a pallet of euros? Something is not right here...

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why did they pay them with a pallet of euros? Something is not right here...

Probably because getting the money through the UN "euro's" made it easier for them to keep it under wrap's from The congress, media, and Us!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Clint Eastwood likes Trump and calls Obamas generation out.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

So how is it not a ransom if the hostages had to wait for the 400M plane to arrive before they were released?

Does Obama think this is ok?

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

The msm is doing a helluvajob suppressing stories that hurt the Obamination team. The video here shows the pallet of money on Farsi tv. Anybody want to translate?

Video of pallet

Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  67  68  69   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com