Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Gov reads all your posts and PMs on USA forums

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The Gov reads all your posts and PMs on USA forums
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guys, I just found this out and had to share it. It applies to all of us since we all are using American forums. For the past 7 years the government of the freest people on Earth has been reading all our posts and PMs [Eek!] Entire details from their own secret internal documents here ---- https://theintercept.com/document/2015/07/01/web-forum-exploitation-using-xks/

Highlights

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2116268/pages/web-forum-exploitation-using-xks-p2-normal.gif

"Full take for US web forum servers" This means they rape everything. "Passive" means secretly, with out us ever knowing.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2116268/pages/web-forum-exploitation-using-xks-p3-normal.gif

They take "Posts and private messages". Yup, that sounds like everything.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2116268/pages/web-forum-exploitation-using-xks-p5-normal.gif

"All Private Messages for a forum". Doesn't sound so private when the government is snooping in with out a warrant or probable cause.

At least the government admits they steal private information from independent American forums. Their documents show big companies willingly hand over a copy of all our communications to the government. Small organizations they just rape.

Big Brother Mass surveillance at its finest [patriot]

[ 2016-03-25, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh seriously go fuck yourself.

This is how I picture you:

-

[ 2016-03-25, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Op fall through your asshole and hang yourself.

[ 2016-03-25, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This guy is full of win

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site🤑

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you explain to me in simple terminology how any of the shit you speak about has anything to do with fords that actually pertains to this site cause it all seems like bullshit to me and pretty much every other board member on here as their postings show how they feel about each topic you voice your opinion upon. we all know how big brother(the government) has a hand or eye in practically everything in our lives if you give a damn soo much about what they do go join hands with them and follow suit
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our privacy died when the internet was born.

We all knew this except the OP. Thank you for the info, Captain Obvious.

Welcome back CobraRacer46. It was getting a bit boring while you were gone.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Built88LX ---- I agree with you. My approach isn't very good. This doesn't change the content and facts behind my posts. Please look past the style of my approach and judge their contents at face value. I described my position in this post https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=062804;p=1#000004
My posts in tech talk have to do with fords. My posts in general talk have to do with how to block ads in the youtube vids posted here every day, or posts like this that show you the government secretly steals PMs from message forums on American soil. Forums just like this one! Obviously this applies to all of you. You all use this forum. Don't you want to know if you're being spied on by the very people that claim they're not spying?

phildog ----- I'm not very familiar with cobraracer, but I'm not him. I do like the 2nd amendment. It protects the 1st. To have privacy you don't have to give up the internet. To have privacy you don't have to be less secure. These are fallacies. The internet is a form of communication. The telephone was a form of communication before the internet. Before that was the telegram. Before telegrams were hand written post mail. Why do you claim governments have the right to spy on all these communication mediums? Do you realize when someone spies on all of your communication mediums, it makes you powerless and insignificant? Your thoughts and opinions don't matter. They know what you think, who you talk to, what you're capable of, where you've been, your desires, your weak points, your flaws. Privacy is a new term that is thrown around the internet. In the old days they use to call it Liberty. I am for liberty.
Read the post I linked for Built88LX above and let me know what you think. Maybe you have something to hide?

[ 2016-03-25, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
quote:
the people who say that, who say that privacy isn't really important, they don't actually believe it, and the way you know that they don't actually believe it is that while they say with their words that privacy doesn't matter, with their actions, they take all kinds of steps to safeguard their privacy. They put passwords on their email and their social media accounts, they put locks on their bedroom and bathroom doors, all steps designed to prevent other people from entering what they consider their private realm and knowing what it is that they don't want other people to know.

There are all sorts of things that we do and think that we're willing to tell our physician or our lawyer or our psychologist or our spouse or our best friend that we would be mortified for the rest of the world to learn. We make judgments every single day about the kinds of things that we say and think and do that we're willing to have other people know, and the kinds of things that we say and think and do that we don't want anyone else to know about.

People can very easily in words claim that they don't value their privacy, but their actions negate the authenticity of that belief.

Now, there's a reason why privacy is so craved universally and instinctively. It isn't just a reflexive movement like breathing air or drinking water. The reason is that when we're in a state where we can be monitored, where we can be watched, our behavior changes dramatically. The range of behavioral options that we consider when we think we're being watched severely reduce. This is just a fact of human nature that has been recognized in social science and in literature and in religion and in virtually every field of discipline. There are dozens of psychological studies that prove that when somebody knows that they might be watched, the behavior they engage in is vastly more conformist and compliant. Human shame is a very powerful motivator, as is the desire to avoid it, and that's the reason why people, when they're in a state of being watched, make decisions not that are the byproduct of their own agency but that are about the expectations that others have of them or the mandates of societal orthodoxy.

a society in which people can be monitored at all times is a society that breeds conformity and obedience and submission, which is why every tyrant, the most overt to the most subtle, craves that system. Conversely, even more importantly, it is a realm of privacy, the ability to go somewhere where we can think and reason and interact and speak without the judgmental eyes of others being cast upon us, in which creativity and exploration and dissent exclusively reside, and that is the reason why, when we allow a society to exist in which we're subject to constant monitoring, we allow the essence of human freedom to be severely crippled.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ 2016-03-25, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go fuck yourself with your moms dick

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big ol' floppy one

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] WOW.....just WOW!

Dude (or gal...whichever), you're heading straight for the funny farm if you don't stop thinking like this....or maybe I'm too late with my evaluation!!

Good grief, enjoy life will ya?

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtl
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi Marks93. I've said a lot. Which part of it don't you agree with? Most of what I said has just been summaries and links to what established journalists have reported on and what leaked secret government documents tell us. Watch the youtube link above if you have time and post your thoughts about it here.

[ 2016-03-25, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Oh seriously go fuck yourself.

This is how I picture you:

-

Throw in a tinfoil hat and I think you've nailed it....

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theconductor ---- a tin foil hat implies paranoia. Paranoia is fearfulness over something that may or may not be true. The links above are the governments own secret internal documents that were leaked. The government is secretly stealing and analyzing all USA forum posts and PMs isn't paranoia. It is fact, according the government themselves! The documents show the government is illegally searching and seizing posts and PMs of US citizens with out probable cause. A clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.
quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

[ 2016-04-05, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
theconductor ---- a tin foil hat implies paranoia. Paranoia is fearfulness over something that may or may not be true. The links above are the governments own secret internal documents that were leaked. The government is secretly stealing and analyzing all USA forum posts and PMs isn't paranoia. It is fact, according the government themselves! The documents show the government is illegally searching and seizing posts and PMs of US citizens with out probable cause. A clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.
quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But wait, there's more!

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sham wow!!!

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Go fuck yourself with your moms dick

Damn

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com