Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How to get rid of annoying ads on websites (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How to get rid of annoying ads on websites
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did, freedom ain't free mr anticop anti capitalist

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
The irony of the person sharing how to block ads for free is being accused of being an infomercial.

I politely pointed out your claims against me were not factual and looking at my posting history will provide evidence. You said you rather not look at the evidence and hold on to your beliefs. Think about this. Do you understand how your line of thinking negates the validity of your past and future remarks?

Weird I thought this was a car site and not an information security site. If I wanted to know about that I would go to one of those sites. Way to be the internet white knight you beta cuck.
just checked general talk and seen a bunch of non car related threads. relax a little you don't need to click every thread you see
+1
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Now that Trump signed into law allowing AT&T, Verizon, Comcast and the rest to record your web browsing and sell it, you might want to follow the steps on the first page. It's not a complete fix, but a start. I can offer a complete fix if you'd like.

Who here voted for AT&T, Verizon, Comcast saving, recording and selling your browser history?

Democracy at work. Only for the filthy rich and powerful.

Bumping this up. Going to post more tutorials soon. Taking requests. Which first? Messaging apps? Email? Something else? Post it.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com