Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Obama looks like a dumb ass on TV

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama looks like a dumb ass on TV
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What are your opinions on his address the nation?
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are not a superpower anymore, Obama is a little bitch.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm generally not one to criticize the President, but I thought it was weaksauce.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need a leader that has a set of BALLS [patriot]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never heard someone call the president a "Total Pussy" on live TV before...but a lot of Americans feel this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Never heard someone call the president a "Total Pussy" on live TV before...but a lot of Americans feel this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ&feature=youtu.be

He didn't sugar coat it did he? LMFAO

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being a president and representing a whole nation is not anyone cup a tea. The way i see it is u got to play it smart. If we go and be ignorant like we always or would many people do we going to piss off a lot other nations. For example u got a guy like trump thats got the so call balls and calls everyone out. All u going to get out of it is enemies. I dont care much about obama but as a nation we should smart about it and not talked out of our ass all the time.
Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah but sitting back and NOT acknowledging the fact that evil exist all over the world. No law can protect against it. Only good can defeat evil. Pussy footing around the real issues is what get's us into these situations.

The President is too worried about offending people of Muslim faith. I am not saying or suggesting that we round up every Muslim person and put them into camps ( Like FDR did durring WW2 ) But I do think we need to quit trying to be so Fucking PC all the time!!!!

It's already been reported that neighbors in San Bernardino felt something suspicious was going on and didn't call the cops in fear of being racist. Even when people see something out of the ordinary they don't react....... Rant Over SMDH

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Remember ISIS is a JV Team....and they are contained *rolls eyes*

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isis got yall niggas in fear Lola. Yet many of you are gun owners; bunch of ingraved fear sheeps waiting in line for the slaughter house.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by i:
Isis got yall niggas in fear Lola. Yet many of you are gun owners; bunch of ingraved fear sheeps waiting in line for the slaughter house.

Sorry I do not speak Ebonics, what are you trying to say?

Not sure if you meant engraved? I am not even sure that makes sense for your argument when you speak ghetto.

And who is Lola? Is she hot?

verb (used with object), engraved, engraving.
to chase (letters, designs, etc.) on a hard surface, as of metal, stone, or the end grain of wood:
She had the jeweler engrave her name on the back of the watch.
to print from such a surface.
to mark or ornament with incised letters, designs, etc.:
He engraved the ring in a floral pattern.
to impress deeply; infix:
That image is engraved on my mind.

[ 2015-12-07, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Don't bother. He also said he wished he'd been at the La to the Bay Sideshow.

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Meh he will probably run across a white cop sooner or later and get smoked. No big deal.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think this country would ever sit back and just see shit unfold, people panic when we see other from other countries attack us, and we our country want our forces to go fuck up who ever it was. well we actually do just cause we dont see it all the time or its not on the news doesn't mean we are not there. i think for the past 9 years or so this country has been doing a great job, shit we deporter a mass of criminals back to their countries, we fuck up many countries and kill many high leaders of terrist. so what else do you people want? shit we cant even stop our on people doing a mass shooting.
Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Meh he will probably run across a white cop sooner or later and get smoked. No big deal.
Where is the humanity? #Alllivesmatter

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
i dont think this country would ever sit back and just see shit unfold, people panic when we see other from other countries attack us, and we our country want our forces to go fuck up who ever it was. well we actually do just cause we dont see it all the time or its not on the news doesn't mean we are not there. i think for the past 9 years or so this country has been doing a great job, shit we deporter a mass of criminals back to their countries, we fuck up many countries and kill many high leaders of terrist. so what else do you people want? shit we cant even stop our on people doing a mass shooting.

Kay?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do chickens have large talons?
What?
Do chickens have large talons?
I don't understand a word you just said.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:
quote:

Only white lives matter... because without them who would pay for the free shit so ghetto fucktards could not learn English?

[ 2015-12-07, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

i
¯
Member # 12534

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:
quote:

Only white lives matter... because without them who would pay for the free shit so ghetto fucktards could not learn English?
May Islam be with you my brotha. Assalamu Alaikom

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

We're ALL Lambs to the Slaughter. We All Die but Some Die Harder. [Wink]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Being a president and representing a whole nation is not anyone cup a tea. The way i see it is u got to play it smart. If we go and be ignorant like we always or would many people do we going to piss off a lot other nations. For example u got a guy like trump thats got the so call balls and calls everyone out. All u going to get out of it is enemies. I dont care much about obama but as a nation we should smart about it and not talked out of our ass all the time.

Pretty much basically

[patriot] [patriot]

#Obama

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

We dunt like yer kind round here

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
lifted150
¯
Member # 14217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifted150  Ford pictures for lifted150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its sad times when it comes down to our woman, children etc or theres! the world has become so corrupt over money its insane. we are so deep into it that i feel trump has the right idea, bombs away!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com