Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UFC 193

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC 193
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who do you think is gonna win? Rousey or Holms?

Also post links to online viewing

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Rousey will win!
http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/ufc/rousey-vs-holm-live-stream-november-15

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahaha that Holly Ho Cake beat that bitch!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ronda looked sloppy holly came to fight.....OUT CLASSED!!!

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And rousey thinks she could fuck with mayweather? LOL. She just got handed by a eighteen time boxing champ.

[ 2015-11-14, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

She needs to go spend some more time in the gym instead of the awards tour. As soon as I seen her get tossed to the side trying to do the armbar shit, I knew that taller bitch would out gun her. Kick came out of nowhere!

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That mayweather bs is dumb she can't hang with a man in most cases strength and size is just to diff....there are one offs but I don't consider her one of them

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
That mayweather bs is dumb she can't hang with a man in most cases strength and size is just to diff....there are one offs but I don't consider her one of them

Dana white really thinks she could hang lol. Guys a dumb ass.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

http://gfycat.com/UltimateCloudyKillifish

[ 2015-11-14, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

It was a good fight!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im so happy for holms. Here is humble professional that outclass the "best". I never got suck into the ronda being the best shit. I had a bit of doubt but i really wanted holms to win. Ronda has been scared ever since they set up the fight. She even came in scared.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
She needs to go spend some more time in the gym instead of the awards tour. As soon as I seen her get tossed to the side trying to do the armbar shit, I knew that taller bitch would out gun her. Kick came out of nowhere!

Damn I hear she has to go to the hospital after that hit.

Ronda is done, she had her shine.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
It was a good fight!

Wtf. It wasn't even a fight. Rousey had no chance and was totally lost.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rousey threw a bad left punch. Her stance sucked! She got pushed and then took a good kick to the face.

She looked very sloppy compared to her opponent who came to fight.

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I knew her luck would run out I always thought she was sloppy with her stand up!!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kickboxing > Judo

-

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She came to over confident. Her stand up game needs a lot of work because she was getting tag all day with the jab and straights. She needs to stop with all that Bollywood shyt and back to the gym.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Damn if you bet $100 on holms Vegas was paying out 600$.

[ 2015-11-15, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tough loss for rousey she needs to definitely work on her stand up game and also how to block
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rematch
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:
Rematch

I agree 100% on that also after she steps up her game otherwise it will be exact same outcome.
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always thought rematches were for close or controversial fights. In this case it was a blow out so if there is a rematch it is not for the correct reasons.

To be honest Holly had a harder time with the other women in her division. Her trainers just happened to figure Rousey out and had the perfect game plan. Rousey could of adjusted (go for the takedown), but I believe her corner/coaches did not have a clue and let her try to box with Holly (big mistake). She was gassed after the first round..her conditioning sucked (she looked flabby).

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com