Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Proud kid moment

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Proud kid moment
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My daughter has been dancing for about 10 years now and and she's pretty good... She's done some TV stuff, was a Jr. Jam squad kid for the Warriors for 5 years, etc and now she's teaching. She just got back from Russia and Ukraine last week where she was teaching classes...Thursday she leaves for Switzerland. Super proud of her. It's almost like having a boy playing club ball with lots of interest from scouts and getting signed for all the years of hard work he's put in...super proud!! I watching her teach a class in San Jose now and she sounds and acts like she's a 20 year veteran.

[ 2015-11-09, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats it sure ain't easy!!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's awesome, Pops, congrats!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang, I wish I could go to Russia. Congratulations
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys

--------------------

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember years back you had a bad ass sn95 I recall you selling to fund your daughters hobby
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, never met you but I remember you would post videos of her performances every so often. She is very fortunate you were very involved in her life from a young age. I was a first generation student so I never got that type of support from my parents since they didn't understand the culture here. Congrats man!

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job!! Sounds like a good career.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Thanks guys...seems soooo long ago. I think that was 8-9 years back. In the Summer she'll be off to college down south and hopefully she'll be able to teach here and there and do more TV gigs every so often for extra cash.

--------------------

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats to you and her! Nothing better than to see the kids grow and become productive members of society.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
Congrats to you and her! Nothing better than to see the kids grow and become productive members of society.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Thanks sir!!!

--------------------

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats man. Its nice to see great father's like yourself be there for their kids. It really pays off to invest on your kids.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's amazing watching kids grow up. Congrats to you guys.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Thanks everyone... Yes this is one investment that always pays back especially when you see them succeeding and taking full advantage of they're gift. I use to worry that one day after all this time and effort she was going to say, "I don't want to do this anymore". But instead she's stepping on the accelerator. We've helped her all we can, now it's just up to her to make the most of it.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com