Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead thread 2015.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead thread 2015....
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is there no thread for this awesome show ??

I wanted to start it based on the last episode.....and of course....is Glenn dead or did he survive ?? I think he's alive , his character deserves a better send off then that....two cents ??

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he's still alive.. The guts were from the guy on top of him!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My best contribution to this site.......

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=050184;p=1 [Big Grin]

[ 2015-10-28, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: SSFGiant ]

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's dead. And if he isn't then I'll be disappointed. They've had too many close calls and made it out alive, it's becoming too predictable. It's about time a main character eats it.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
He's dead. And if he isn't then I'll be disappointed. They've had too many close calls and made it out alive, it's becoming too predictable. It's about time a main character eats it.

I agree... too many zombies there for him to get away

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they are already going to get Rick out of the RV so 2 saves might not be in the cards for old Glenn.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Yeah they are already going to get Rick out of the RV so 2 saves might not be in the cards for old Glenn.

Yup

--------------------
ET's to come

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glenn's still alive. And I think one of two things could happen:

1. We never fully saw nick come back to his senses, this could have been what he was picturing and then he snaps out of it knowing he has to be a less selfish person. (Then I hope he crowd surfs and distracts them to save Glenn)

2. There's a character in the comics that should be in the show soon, they might appear and save Glenn while the zombies eat nick on top of him.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They showed some clips from future filming where one of the possible comic characters "Jesus" is standing next to the cast and cameras, etc... Glen is standing there too in his TWD clothes which makes me think he makes it somehow...plus IMBD says he's in more episodes that have aired so far. Unless he's a ghost or they show him in flash back footage.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
Glenn's still alive. And I think one of two things could happen:

1. We never fully saw nick come back to his senses, this could have been what he was picturing and then he snaps out of it knowing he has to be a less selfish person. (Then I hope he crowd surfs and distracts them to save Glenn)

2. There's a character in the comics that should be in the show soon, they might appear and save Glenn while the zombies eat nick on top of him.

If that's true, then it's dumb and predictable.

--------------------
ET's to come

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Not to sound dark and morbid, but I honestly don't want any of them to survive. I want to see a more realistic ending, not a fairytale cleche.

--------------------
ET's to come

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didnt it seem like rick may have been bit, he seemed over worried about his hand, and looked like he really was close to saying something about it over the radio?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's still alive

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know about what will happen in the show but in the comic books...Rick loses his hand and has a hook or shank similar to what Merle had.

I wonder if the wound / bite on his hand will tie in with the book and he will end up losing his hand.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Glen may not be dead! It's getting exciting now!

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glenn is still alive. You know the movies always happy ending. Glenn will pull one of these skip to 2:31:15........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7is5M0POs

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In the comic Glenn is killed by Keegan who is the leader of the wolves. Rick wasnt bitten he stabbed himself when his shank broke off on the zombie. Looks like we are going to have to wait to see Glenns fate because I believe this Sunday episode is a flashback episode on Morgan and what he was up to when he was out on his own.
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Did anyone notice the two Mustangs in the town where the group was stuck. One was a SN95 and the other was a foxbody GT....too bad they didnt run [burnout] on them zombies !!!

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glenn is not dead. Dammit I hope he's not dead. I know you all have seen the meme on social media last Monday saying "I can't come in to work today. We had a death in the family" lol.

--------------------
03 Terminator

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:
In the comic Glenn is killed by Keegan who is the leader of the wolves. Rick wasnt bitten he stabbed himself when his shank broke off on the zombie. Looks like we are going to have to wait to see Glenns fate because I believe this Sunday episode is a flashback episode on Morgan and what he was up to when he was out on his own.

Negative. Glen is killed by Negan and he is the leader of The Saviors. The Wolves weren't in the comics.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:

Negative. Glen is killed by Negan and he is the leader of The Saviors. The Wolves weren't in the comics.
I was sort of right but not quite , thanks for the clarification

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Glen is still alive and will sleep with another zombie if he gets the chance.
Find out more tomorrow on another exciting episode of days of our lives...

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This season has been pretty badass i think.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Last episode was ok , but paled in comparison to the previous episodes this season. Did anyone notice Glens names missing from the opening credits ?? I hope its just the producers messing with us !!

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I hope that little bitch kid gets shot my carl or we see him get eaten cause he hesitates on pulling the trigger on a zombie

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com