Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody want a Shelby KR?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody want a Shelby KR?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/2008-ford-mustang-11921261.html

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How the hell did that car end up at a carmax? Someone must have got it in a divorce or will and decided to trade it in for another car....... I remember seeing one of those marked up over 120k at a dealership outside of napa.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that's not bad for 5k miles

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
How the hell did that car end up at a carmax? Someone must have got it in a divorce or will and decided to trade it in for another car....... I remember seeing one of those marked up over 120k at a dealership outside of napa.

I know for fact carmax in Fairfield moves close to four hundred car a month. And seeing some of the cars that g9 through that place will make your head spin.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The "KR" (not to be confused with the Super Snake) package is basically a cold air kit, hood, springs,and wheels. I have been looking at 07/09 GT 500's for well south of $30K. In this market,I wouldn't pay an extra $20/$25K for a KR.

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Picked up my 2012 from them with 6800 miles. Once I got over the fact the listed price was the only price, I must say the buying experience was excellent. 5 days to decide if I wanted the car and 3 days to shop the loan were nice features. Left there with 7% interest aND the next business day I financed it through my local credit union for just over 2%, no issue at all from Carmax.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com