Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » just sold my stang (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: just sold my stang
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I'd rather have the LX with a 331 than 03-04 Cobra FLOP, but that's just me.

Rofl NOT [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by SVT_AMRIT:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
The new owners friend said he took it to the track and ran a 14+ it's not a 331 stroker old owner just gave him receipts to old motor

Damn people just love believing what others say these days monkey see monkey doers. Have you checked out the motor yourself for you to be coming to a conclusion? I'm the one who sold it to him and indeed it's a 331 matter of fact the owner who had the car before I did is also a member on here who can clarify it is a 331. I didn't just hand him a packet of old reciepts I handed him legit paperwork. And yea why would new owner lie and also state it's a stroker if your friend said its not?
Did I fucking say I made a decision or came to a conclusion about the fuckin car? No. I said what I was told nothing more nothing less you got a problem with it to bad go drive your 200,000 mile flop top cobra, and as a matter of fact you were tagged in the post on Facebook so go look at it yourself.
Who are you to talk about his 200k mile Cobra when you are the king of bucket junkyard foxes?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when I went to go pick this lx from chico from a kid, handed me all the paperwork of all work done and parts and I had a buddy of mine that owned a shop check it out and checked out fine. Every part from the receipts he gave me where there. So as far as I know the car had a 331 stroker with AR heads and full maximum motorsports suspension. When I sold it I don't know if anything was removed or not. But the car was really clean and ran solid and hard all the way. I never got around taking it to the track but I raced a buddy of mine with an ss light mods and I used to take him by half a car. Maybe it was the driver lol (thank you) why all the hate do?¿
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
I remember when I went to go pick this lx from chico from a kid, handed me all the paperwork of all work done and parts and I had a buddy of mine that owned a shop check it out and checked out fine. Every part from the receipts he gave me where there. So as far as I know the car had a 331 stroker with AR heads and full maximum motorsports suspension. When I sold it I don't know if anything was removed or not. But the car was really clean and ran solid and hard all the way. I never got around taking it to the track but I raced a buddy of mine with an ss light mods and I used to take him by half a car. Maybe it was the driver lol (thank you) why all the hate do?¿

Since you took the SS by half a car, that makes the motor more than likely a 347, I had a buddy with a 331 race a lightly modded SS and the SS won by a half a car.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Cobratude, now your Cobra's better than 5.0's? I'd rather have the LX with a 331 than 03-04 Cobra FLOP, but that's just me.

The LX doesn't have a 331 though, allegedly.
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oN poiNt motorsport FTW [patriot]
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oN poiNt motorsport FTW [patriot]
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the dumbest post ever. Half a car and blah blah. And a 331 with AFR heads puts down 402rwhp? Lol cafords should change the name to cafakers" it's always comedy around here.

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
This is the dumbest post ever. Half a car and blah blah. And a 331 with AFR heads puts down 402rwhp? Lol cafords should change the name to cafakers" it's always comedy around here.

I had a 302 with afr's and lost by a half a car so It must be a 331! Come on Man this makes perfect sense LOL.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com