Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » iphone 5

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: iphone 5
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so my oldest nephew bought an iphone 5 yesterday for 150 from some guy on offer up and he was in a bay area buy sell trade group on fb.hes at the age where he doesnt think or know how people scam other people.didnt think to ask if it was clean or anything.so now he has a phone he cant do shit with as of now because the guy vanished lol..he blocked my sis from calling and messaging him.any way my question is is there a way to reset and erase the icould and everything to get it usable again or is it pretty much a wrap and he lost out??????he had been crying his eyes out so i figured i would ask you guy.....thanks [patriot] any info would be greatly appreciated
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try kt electronics in san jose maybe they can help!
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know the more i think of these low life scum pulling shit like this i think about the death penalty. i would love to watch that guy die from a sward to the gut, but nope. we have to give people like that bastard multiple chances to get his shit together. time to start chopping off fucking limbs

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
you know the more i think of these low life scum pulling shit like this i think about the death penalty. i would love to watch that guy die from a sward to the gut, but nope. we have to give people like that bastard multiple chances to get his shit together. time to start chopping off fucking limbs

+1 make the world a better place right?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lmao right......funny thing is now he has another phone for sale and pic of his buddy on his fb ..bunch of stupid kids.i was going to set em up and beat em up but im too old.my sis said his english was a bit broken then i seen then pic and im like awww man come on i cant fight kids over a 100 dollar cell phone
its50
¯
Member # 4069

i ran the phone and as of now its still clean hopefully it stays the way
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wow didnt know you were hardcore like that joser! Lol
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need this guy. Problem solved

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1V3nO6u5REZE4187

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
quote:

U guys want to practice sharia law. Lol!

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As far as i know there isnt anything you can do regarding getting the icloud off without the password to that icloud, you can try and email the oerson and see if they reply but if the phone is stolen then you might be setting yourself up for some shit you dont want. Goodluck

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
quote:

U guys want to practice sharia law. Lol!
You're just lucky we are not stoning homosexuals to death here.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can break down the iphone and sell it off for parts, or it can make a pretty inefficient boat anchor.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
You can break down the iphone and sell it off for parts, or it can make a pretty inefficient boat anchor.

They should give you the contact number so you can work your magic. [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/YxQMvGz1S60

--------------------

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try to restore it by holding down the home and power button together until the phone turns off, keep holding them both until the apple logo appears that is when you release the power button only, keep pressing the home until it tells you to connect to itunes.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
Try to restore it by holding down the home and power button together until the phone turns off, keep holding them both until the apple logo appears that is when you release the power button only, keep pressing the home until it tells you to connect to itunes.

Your pretty smart there on jail breaking an iCloud lock. Shit is done, but I'd bait that nigga to the authorities.

Or co-sign on ed650s data plan, lololololololololololololo [worship]

--------------------

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:

Your pretty smart there on jail breaking an iCloud lock. Shit is done, but I'd bait that nigga to the authorities.

Or co-sign on ed650s data plan, lololololololololololololo [worship]

Ok look fat bastard I'm not an iphone user I just heard of this method so I don't know the difference between this and icloud. Besides its not jailbreaking it just resetting it. Do you have a life bruh? Or being on cafords allday bashing people your life? Go out meet some friends possibly lose your virginity.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If it's iCloud locked (Find My iPhone turned on) -- there is no way around it.

Apple can get this removed if you can provide proof of purchase.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I talked to my girlfriend, she said you can go to the AT&T store and they will help you make a new account, but if it is stolen they will confiscate it. You can Check the imei number on swappa. It is free, and it checks both data bases for stolen phones.

Good luck,

Charles [patriot]

[ 2015-06-30, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

its50
¯
Member # 4069

quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
I talked to my girlfriend, she said you can go to the AT&T store and they will help you make a new account, but if it is stolen they will confiscate it. You can Check the imei number on swappa. It is free, and it checks both data bases for stolen phones.

Good luck,

Charles [patriot]

[Whoo Whooooo!]

i ran the number and it said congrats your device is ready to be used so i dont think its stolen......thanks guys for the input [patriot]

[ 2015-06-30, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: its50 ]

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

Good luck,

Charles [patriot]

You can make a new account but without the password to the one that is on it you cant take that one off, thats the issue here is getting the old one off.

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com