Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why are there (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why are there
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So many haters and shit talking sarcastic ass mofos' s on this forum? I was taught a long time ago if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Instead of congratulating, some people are just hating all the time on everything. I understand people have opinions but why the negativity ? Other than your own poor decisions and short comings in your own life what else could be the reason? We are all Mustang enthusiasts and that should be enough to keep us from acting like dicks towards each other. Done.................live , love , laugh ....everyday !!!

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You think this is bad, try reading YouTube comments

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems to stem from this site being super ghetto still. If you go over to a site like SVT performance its relatively tame and you don't have the ghetto fabulousness going on.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao so everything is because of the ghetto these days hahahaha.....op i feel the same way but it is what it is some people just dont have anything better to do

[ 2015-06-14, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Lmao so everything is because of the ghetto these days hahahaha.....op i feel the same way but it is what it is some people just dont have anything better to do

Well if the shoe fits.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stop being so sensitive.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Stop being so sensitive.

+1

Not many people can handle constructive criticism or opposing views in this age of everyone gets a trophy. Hence why the word hater has entered peoples vocabulary and is so popular.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Stop being so sensitive.

+1

Not many people can handle constructive criticism or opposing views in this age of everyone gets a trophy. Hence why the word hater has entered peoples vocabulary and is so popular.

Well said

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:
So many haters and shit talking sarcastic ass mofos' s on this forum? I was taught a long time ago if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Instead of congratulating, some people are just hating all the time on everything. I understand people have opinions but why the negativity ? Other than your own poor decisions and short comings in your own life what else could be the reason? We are all Mustang enthusiasts and that should be enough to keep us from acting like dicks towards each other. Done.................live , love , laugh ....everyday !!!

Great question! Ive been trying to figure this out for a long time [Big Grin]
I still don't know the answer to this question but I can take a couple guesses tho?
1) There are a lot of comedians on this board. They think its hilarious to be sarcastic and just to pitch in their 2 cents just to get a laugh from someone. Most of the time I read these comments they are out of place. Mainly a bunch of smart asses.
I totally agree with you....if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all!
I think a lot of the people on this board are very immature. That has a lot to do with the common problem here.
2) A bunch of cheap asses. This is also very common with other car clubs and forums where (Lets face it )Older mustangs are going for dirt cheap. A lot of immature kids can afford them.......How many times do you see someone post something nice either for sale or to show it off......and you read a bunch of comments like "its not worth that much"..... or something like I can build the same thing cheaper.

We've tried for many years to weed out the bad element and we have definitely come a long way. If everyone can please help us with this problem by simply practicing pier pressure. We can only do so much on our end.......
We all know what the problem are here......so all help us fix it!
We can work together to make this a better place
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
quote:

I still don't know the answer to this question but I can take a couple guesses tho?
1) There are a lot of comedians on this board. They think its hilarious to be sarcastic and just to pitch in their 2 cents just to get a laugh from someone. Most of the time I read these comments they are out of place. Mainly a bunch of smart asses.
I totally agree with you....if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all!
I think a lot of the people on this board are very immature. That has a lot to do with the common problem here.
2) A bunch of cheap asses. This is also very common with other car clubs and forums where (Lets face it )Older mustangs are going for dirt cheap. A lot of immature kids can afford them.......How many times do you see someone post something nice either for sale or to show it off......and you read a bunch of comments like "its not worth that much"..... or something like I can build the same thing cheaper.

We've tried for many years to weed out the bad element and we have definitely come a long way. If everyone can please help us with this problem by simply practicing pier pressure. We can only do so much on our end.......
[patriot] [patriot]

I feel like what is helpful information sometimes is taken as "being a hater"( I hate that word). Example, I told op how bad antioch is per my first hand experience and knowledge of the city. Plenty of people chimed in and said hater this, hater that when in fact I was just warning him and his family of the dangers of their new area/surroundings.
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

I feel like what is helpful information sometimes is taken as "being a hater"( I hate that word). Example, I told op how bad antioch is per my first hand experience and knowledge of the city. Plenty of people chimed in and said hater this, hater that when in fact I was just warning him and his family of the dangers of their new area/surroundings.
Just because you had a bad experience in Antioch doesn't make it a shit hole. Statistically speaking Emeryville , San Pablo , Oakland , Richmond , Vallejo and San Francisco are just as bad or worse. Does that mean there's not any good places to live in San Francisco no that means that every where there's bad people but there's a lot of good people out there also. I've lived in SF my whole life and there's nothing I haven't seen or any situation I haven't been in that I couldn't handle.

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

Well said, I'm glad there's someone else that feels the same way

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

Just because you had a bad experience in Antioch doesn't make it a shit hole. Statistically speaking Emeryville , San Pablo , Oakland , Richmond , Vallejo and San Francisco are just as bad or worse. Does that mean there's not any good places to live in San Francisco no that means that every where there's bad people but there's a lot of good people out there also. I've lived in SF my whole life and there's nothing I haven't seen or any situation I haven't been in that I couldn't handle.
Hey man, it is what it is, I have lived there, I have shopped there I was speaking first hand exp/real life statistics....I dont give a shit if you listen or believe me...
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

I am also glad you are able to handle your car being vandalized, your house being robbed while your at work, people speeding and driving reckless while your kids play ect....Im glad people like you choose to handle that and not me..again best of luck
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

I am also glad you are able to handle your car being vandalized, your house being robbed while your at work, people speeding and driving reckless while your kids play ect....Im glad people like you choose to handle that and not me..again best of luck
So once again just because it happened to you doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen to me. I appreciate your concern but your shit attitude sucks.

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you dont like it dont be on this forum its easy as that!
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This forum is mild. It's just some folks are extra sensitive.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
You think this is bad, try reading YouTube comments

This

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [patriot]

So once again just because it happened to you doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen to me. I appreciate your concern but your shit attitude sucks.
Cool dude, I truly hope your in the minority that never experiences the charm of antioch.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yoc life ! or no Life!
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Yoc life ! or no Life!

lol, this will be played at ops house warming party
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

I will definetly be bumping that ...RIP Woodie meanwhile at your house....http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When and how much did u sell ur lx vert for?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
When and how much did u sell ur lx vert for?

I sold it about two weeks ago , let it go for 4500.00 took a loss but I needed the cash to buy a commuter.

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
I will definetly be bumping that ...RIP Woodie meanwhile at your house....http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

lol, man honestly, its been played out here..I can sing that song backwards in my sleep.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com