Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cheap nice t top (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cheap nice t top
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For a guy who does body work for a living you would think he at least took the dents out a prime it with out the window trim on it.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
look with the way people lowball these days you have to basicly double your price and hope to get near where you wanna be, but yeah he's well over double of what that car could sell for, but then again go find another t-top coupe for sale they are very rare but just not sought after

I am on the "broken fence" about buying it shotime, what do you think its worth?
It's in ur price range too ^^^ [/QU boy, until you stop renting a bedroom, keep quiet. i might bring in 300 in misc coins to your bank and watch you count it
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
The guy painting the coyote notch owns that. Hood flew up cars been dogged out apparently.

Is this the same one from facebook that was for sale for like $3k or somewhere around that price a few months back??
Yea Fiji this is the one. Somebody here had it and him and his boys dogged the shit out of it then some kid Andrew traded a supercharger for it then he wanted like 3500 for it, the hood flew up and 90gtsleeper bought it and it's to this point now

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
look with the way people lowball these days you have to basicly double your price and hope to get near where you wanna be, but yeah he's well over double of what that car could sell for, but then again go find another t-top coupe for sale they are very rare but just not sought after

I am on the "broken fence" about buying it shotime, what do you think its worth?
It's in ur price range too ^^^ [/QU boy, until you stop renting a bedroom, keep quiet. i might bring in 300 in misc coins to your bank and watch you count it
Mutherfucking tellers don't count change like that unless they're counting their own paychecks. They'll give you a shit load of wrappers for you to do it as it's the only legal tender they don't have time for.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mutherfucking tellers don't count change like that unless they're counting their own paychecks. They'll give you a shit load of wrappers for you to do it as it's the only legal tender they don't have time for.
I hear hes a teller apprentice though, might be teaching him different ways to count pennies and nickles?
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone needs to have 135 text him!! Hahahahaha

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

+2

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

Yander is friends with him.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep its my notch,I personally have done nothing to it but stack parts, 86 clip-black interiour, 5 lug- , the kid did the white spray paint job not me lol don't give a fuck who talks shit cars clean title and solid-- so many salv buckets on craiges -
Please show me another real ttop notch locally -had more interested buyers from texas than sac- if she's doesn't sell not a big deal I have everything to make her a 1 of a kind Foxbody

[ 2015-05-14, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: 90GTSleeepr ]

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GTSleeepr:
Yep its my notch,I personally have done nothing to it but stack parts, 86 clip-black interiour, 5 lug- , the kid did the white spray paint job not me lol don't give a fuck who talks shit cars clean title and solid-- so many salv buckets on craiges -
Please show me another real ttop notch locally -had more interested buyers from texas than sac- if she's doesn't sell not a big deal I have everything to make her a 1 of a kind Foxbody

Instead of replying to this post you should be painting Roberts car that you've had for 2 months to long with little to no communication. How about you worry about that ordeal

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

Instead of replying to this post you should be painting Roberts car that you've had for 2 months to long with little to no communication. How about you worry about that ordeal
Burn
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can buy this probably within a $1000 of that bucket in the op:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5024397314.html

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

yes exactly

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com