Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Picked up another fox (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Picked up another fox
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-768:
How much did you pick it up for if you don't mind me asking?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4984172219.html
Doesn't look too bad. Not rare, but uncommon in the sense that its completely orginal.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
4k is the max you would get for it, you'll probably get offers of 2 to 3 allday. Just be careful with the money you invest in it cause it sounds like you have some unrealistic goals of the return your going to get on this investment.

Agreed, Im almost certain, youl ask over 5k and be in for a let down, If its for flipping purposes try and get it running good and ask 2500 as is.
Bet he was going to ask around 7,500$ lol
In pesos!
lol wasn't he asking like 6k for that 86 notch at one point
disparos [Eek!]
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that seat is tore up!
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never get lucky and find gem's like this thats well maintained that needs nothing except weather stripping/front seat/dashboard cover/new wiring harness/and a new motor. Some guys have all the luck.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's definately a cool car and is pretty rare considering it's not been raped and the fact that it's a tan interior gt car. If he gets it all legit reg'd and smogged and detailed really nice i wouldnt take a dollar less than 4k and no it really doesnt matter what he payed i wouldnt care if he said he got it for $250 if i wanted to be the new owner unlike most all the dumbfucks on here, but yeah the worst thing is its a 85 carbed car
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4k an has a 7.5 rear end it good luck.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's an example of whats bringing in around 5k $ http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4998008253.html

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
4-5k is a decent price for that car. I sold my 86 ttop for 3k and it needed paint, a 5lug rear end and some other misc things. Was a ttop but still. A real 4 eye lover would pay for a car thats not abused.

Lxjames your a broke guy on a unrealistic budget, but hey you can go to east palo alto or fiji and sell that hunk of junk to them for 10k they seem to love that style, or maybe they are like you and cant afford a 89 and up
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93pny:
quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
4-5k is a decent price for that car. I sold my 86 ttop for 3k and it needed paint, a 5lug rear end and some other misc things. Was a ttop but still. A real 4 eye lover would pay for a car thats not abused.

Lxjames your a broke guy on a unrealistic budget, but hey you can go to east palo alto or fiji and sell that hunk of junk to them for 10k they seem to love that style, or maybe they are like you and cant afford a 89 and up
What does Fiji have anything to do with it?? A lot of people prefer the 4 eyes over the aero front clips.. its all a matter of personal preference.. yeah i 100% agree that this car isnt worth more than $3k, maybe $3500 to the right buyer once its cleaned up.. but I actually see 4 eyes selling for more than the aero's now, and more people are starting to lean towards 4 eyes..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got any pictures of the 74 nova all finished up?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
The most is 4k resell value. Not a lot of guys like carb motors. Looks to be original but I would pressure water that blue paint on the water pump. However, look nice.

Yea I'll wait for the right buyer this cars clean not all beat up like the rest of my cars or anybody here for that matter. There's a buyer for every car
My fox would definitely be considered beat up compared to that one, lolololol👨

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TubeSteakJohnson:
You go through foxes as fast as Shotime goes through dildos! Impressive!!!

lmao, Nice four eye tho..if only it was t-top

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com