Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Product Brainstorming

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New Product Brainstorming
Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinister Mustang  Ford pictures for Sinister Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey CAFords,

We at Sinister Mustang are brainstorming ideas on what to develop next and we've decided that the best way to determine that is simply ask the Mustang community.

In other words, what would YOU, as the Mustang enthusiast, like to see next come to the Mustang world? From air intakes, to exhaust, under hood dress up, to suspension performance,
Sinister Mustang has the tools, knowledge and capabilities to manufacture anything under the sun.

What do YOU think the Mustang market needs?

Here's a few examples of what we've produced thus far:

Sinister Mustang Strut Bar:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sinister Mustang Lower Control Arms:
 -

-

-

-

We also manufacture a stainless steel clutch line for 2005+ Mustangs.

Feel free to voice your opinions! We would love to hear what you come up with!

Thanks, CAFords!

- Sinister Mustang

[ 2015-04-28, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Sinister Mustang ]

--------------------
Message me for 1979-2015 Mustang Parts!

www.SinisterMustang.com

Posts: 255 | From: Roseville,CA | Registered: Dec 2014  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would really like to see a strut tower bar for 87-93 mustangs.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Idlers and super charger pulleys for 03-04 cobra

intercoolers/ radiators

nitrous kits

shift knobs/handles

[ 2015-04-28, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: 95gtdrop ]

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A bolt on drift angle kit!
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A CARB legal turbo kit for any year

A CARB legal exhaust system. Heads to tails

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Duncan motors has a multi stage system. Im personally running one on the wife's car and she loves it. Not to thread jack just spreading info. But I would like to see that tower brace on a fox. Also a front splitter for a fox. Maybe a 1 1/2" lip on a mach1 chin and some heim joints? Or a nice gas door! Or a spare mount fuel tank for race applications? Or you can use that same idea for a nice sound system. Maybe retrofit fox headlights with BMW or equivalent hid's. Or a sequential lights harness for fox tail lights per style of fox lights being that there are 3. Umm maybe a more cost efficient steering shaft for terminator to fox conversion, pre fitted swap wiring for mod motors to fox, a tall 1/2-20 open ended lug nut for use on 3" studs and maybe the same for weld style wheels, idk who makes it I've seen it before but a color matched door light would look dope, the type they use on 2015's that hit the ground. A dome light that has a visible design would be dope. How about some r&d on a intercooler style cai? Some might like it some might not. Idk I'm on the bus headed home and this is all stuff I've had in my head for a couple years.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do we get a cut of the profit if the idea takes off [Smile]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Teamz everythang.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Billet door hindges for a 67 mustang. Its not right that the chevy pro touring guys get them but ford guys got to run the original ones. If you could do some billet hood hinges and trunk hinges that are cheaper then the ring brothers, then there's money to be made in that market.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Teamz everythang.

Maybe become a dealer for teamz.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinister Mustang  Ford pictures for Sinister Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I appreciate the great responses, everybody.

Right now we're thinking of perfecting our Strut bar. It clears the CJ intake manifold, but not a stock hood. It needs to be lowered ever so slightly to gain that extra bit of clearance.

Jumping into exhaust isn't something for the books right now. The market for them is extremely saturated and when you get into carb legal parts, anything that deletes a catalytic converter isn't possible. ( no such thing as a carb legal mid pipe unless its got 4-6 catalytic converters ). We could easily manufacture an axle back, or even a catback of some form.

What else have people thought of? Share it with us! We've been thinking of manufacturing a set of hood struts and underhood dress up parts for 79-2015 Mustangs since we have an abundance of CNC machines. Anyone have any desire for some Sinister billet interior/underhood parts?

Let me know!

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

--------------------

www.SinisterMustang.com

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats the price for those control arms for a s197???

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chassis parts for a 75 monza
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

Hey 90gt510,

They're 299.99. We're currently having a site wide sale. Give Michael a call at 877-844-0434 and he'll get you set up.

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

[ 2015-04-29, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Sinister Mustang ]

--------------------

www.SinisterMustang.com

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sinister Mustang:
quote:

Hey 90gt510,

They're 299.99. We're currently having a site wide sale. Give Michael a call at 877-844-0434 and he'll get you set up.

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

that cost more than steeda units.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sinister Mustang:
quote:

Hey 90gt510,

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

that cost more than steeda units.
Hey 90GT510,

Indeed, but in all fairness, we coat ours in blue and don't leave it bare.

It's personal preference, to be honest. We're setup with Steeda and have no problem selling their control arms as well.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

--------------------

www.SinisterMustang.com

CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for a strut tower bar i want one looks clean

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy:
chassis parts for a 75 monza

I guess I need to hire a Blacksmith.
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:
Originally posted by i:

A steering anlge kit got s197 would be tits

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about 351/5.8 conversion brackets for the accessories for a 351 swap into a fox body?
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reproduction export tailights for 96-98 Mustangs, Billet stock style SVT and snake emblems for Cobras(For example, the UPR billet 11-14 5.0 emblems), Stainless steel fuel tank straps for 79-04, Cobra R style hood for 83-86.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMaster:
How much for a strut tower bar i want one looks clean

Hey CoyoteMaster,

We've had a lot of interest in our strut bar, but like i mentioned above, its still requiring a little bit of R&D. It clears the Cj intake manifold but not the stock hood. Our Sinister Boss has a Carbon Fiber Tiger racing hood on it and it fits perfect with that hood.

I'll touch base with our design department and see what kind of time frame we're looking at to lower the strut bar down and see how the stock hood fits.

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang.

--------------------

www.SinisterMustang.com

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG a strut tower bar
Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
OMG a strut tower bar

Hey Texas,

So impressive, isn't it? [Smile]

Shoot us some ideas! We're currently looking into getting the strut bar lowered down to clear the stock hood. Updates on that soon!

We've considered making upper control arms to match our lowers, as well as a panhard bar and control arm relocation brackets.

thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

--------------------

www.SinisterMustang.com

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
OMG a strut tower bar

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com