Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mayweather and Pacquiao (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mayweather and Pacquiao
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Incase you guys missed the fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVhyrgWSBY

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Boxing is dead, we wait for 7 years to watch gay weather dink and duck. Ya he had better fight numbers but he only punched like 10 times per round. The pinnacle of the sport is a 12 round snore fest? I'd rather watch Ronda rousey.

-
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love the fact that Mayweather won exactly the way we expected him to win. All of you guys who are making excuses why Pacman lost are pathetic. The excuse for years was Mayweather was too scared to fight. Now after the fact it's because he didn't fight Pacman in his prime..... Nevermind the fact that Manny is 2 years younger then Mayweather. Then after Pacman couldn't land more then a handfull of punches every round...... Bob Arum comes out with an injury excuse. Bob Arum is just as bad if not worse then Mayweather. At least Mayweather backs up his shit talking outside the ring. It's also fitting that Bob Arum the catch weight king let a small clarical error keep of of his fighter from obtaining a leagle substance before a fight.
Karma is a bitch.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I should have proof read that LOL.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mayweather = women beater to fuck him.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Mayweather = women beater to fuck him.

Maybe after his fight in september he can fight Ronda in MMA.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem with people, who don't know boxing, is that they seem to think that a bunch of punches that hit nothing but air or hit arms is winning. (Only Sugar Ray Leonard could win fights that he should have lost with meaningless flurries, lol!) It's a shame how all these people wanted Floyd to lose but still can't accept that he won. And we all know what segment of our society that was. These same people calling him "Gayweather" and has been saying he was ducking Pacquiao all these years, can't even be man enough to give Floyd his props now that he's won. He gave Pacman a boxing lesson. And actually, what made the fight boring was Pacman coming in wildly throwing punches with no true boxing technique. The fight was lunges forward by Pacman all night and throw 15 pitty pat punches that wasn't landing. And once they got back in the middle of the ring, Pacman was back to eating jabs and straights. Floyd was even hitting Manny with the counter left hooks as he slipped out from each wild rush

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody knows boxing I guess

http://youtu.be/pCVhyrgWSBY

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
The problem with people, who don't know boxing, is that they seem to think that a bunch of punches that hit nothing but air or hit arms is winning. (Only Sugar Ray Leonard could win fights that he should have lost with meaningless flurries, lol!) It's a shame how all these people wanted Floyd to lose but still can't accept that he won. And we all know what segment of our society that was. These same people calling him "Gayweather" and has been saying he was ducking Pacquiao all these years, can't even be man enough to give Floyd his props now that he's won. He gave Pacman a boxing lesson. And actually, what made the fight boring was Pacman coming in wildly throwing punches with no true boxing technique. The fight was lunges forward by Pacman all night and throw 15 pitty pat punches that wasn't landing. And once they got back in the middle of the ring, Pacman was back to eating jabs and straights. Floyd was even hitting Manny with the counter left hooks as he slipped out from each wild rush

I give zero fucks on who won. I just don't care for a man to put there hands on a woman.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What's your opinion on all the free hugs given by mayweather?
Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
quote:

Manny should answer that for you, after all he is a boxer and should've been prepared. He was expecting Floyd to stand there and take hits?

What do you think of the ficticious shoulder injury claim by Manny after he lost?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
At least Mayweather backs up his shit talking outside the ring.

You mean by beating women and children? I'm confused. Honestly don't care who won or lost fight wasn't worth my money, just can't support a guy who constantly brags about how big his house is or how many cars he has. White or black don't matter the guys and asshole.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Well the one place he doesnt act like an dumbass is inside the ring. For all of his faults outside the ring..... Which he has many, never follow him into a fight. I don't know how he can flip a switch and focus in the ring like he does. Honeslty his anticts outside the ring almost seem overly flamboyant just for show. He's made millions off of making people hate him and he can't be as ghetto as he makes himself out to be and NOT make stupid mistakes in the ring. For all we know he speaks perfect british english behind closed doors and does the carlton after every win.

--------------------

Built4Speed
¯
Member # 13873

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built4Speed  Ford pictures for Built4Speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://youtu.be/CULcz9aEvgE

Actual highlights

--------------------
Built 4 Speed...Built 4 Cheap

Posts: 230 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

You mean by beating women and children? I'm confused. Honestly don't care who won or lost fight wasn't worth my money, just can't support a guy who constantly brags about how big his house is or how many cars he has. White or black don't matter the guys and asshole.
how dare you call De La Hoya women and children

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Manny should answer that for you, after all he is a boxer and should've been prepared. He was expecting Floyd to stand there and take hits?

What do you think of the ficticious shoulder injury claim by Manny after he lost?

This is boxing, not golf so you will get injured so who cares if he did or didnt fake the injury it was after the fight so that doesn't matter. No i don't think he should of just stand there and take his hits but give a better fight instead of running and hugging. Did you see the score card at the 6/7 round,?? manny had more punches thrown in the fight but mayweather "had" more thrown punches. Im talking about thrown punches not landed wtf? Thats how I knee the judges were bought.

[ 2015-05-03, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: ed650 ]

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is boxing, not golf so you will get injured so who cares if he did or didnt fake the injury it was after the fight so that doesn't matter. No i don't think he should of just stand there and take his hits but give a better fight instead of running and hugging. Did you see the score card at the 6/7 round,?? manny had more punches thrown in the fight but mayweather "had" more thrown punches. Im talking about thrown punches not landed wtf? Thats how I knee the judges were bought.
Thats compubox numbers, they have nothing to do with the judge's nor to they see them. Try again.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very disappointed fight. We all know how gayweather fights, manny should have known that and trained better for it. But it seems that they showed off for all of us while they made the most millions in this fight. Such a gay ass fight maidana was way better.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Btw boxing is dead now specially after this fight

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

how dare you call De La Hoya women and children
Damn LOL

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Very disappointed fight. We all know how gayweather fights, manny should have known that and trained better for it. But it seems that they showed off for all of us while they made the most millions in this fight. Such a gay ass fight maidana was way better.

The ring announcer after the fight while he was interviewing Mayweather "Well now youre about to cash in a $200 million dollar check from this fight!". Basically speaks volumes about all this. Mayweather is a joke of a boxer and basically does nothing but dance around the ring for 12 rounds.

I'll never buy into this joke of a sport. I thought i was watching Dancing With The Stars for a moment and not boxing. I got absolutely zero satisfaction or excitement watching that fight. Waste of hype and waste of time.

UFC>Boxing anyday of the week.

[ 2015-05-03, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:

The ring announcer after the fight while he was interviewing Mayweather "Well now youre about to cash in a $200 million dollar check from this fight!". Basically speaks volumes about all this. Mayweather is a joke of a boxer and basically does nothing but dance around the ring for 12 rounds.

I'll never buy into this joke of a sport. I thought i was watching Dancing With The Stars for a moment and not boxing. I got absolutely zero satisfaction or excitement watching that fight. Waste of hype and waste of time.

UFC>Boxing anyday of the week.

Sad but true whole thing has become a money grab and a joke, although I'm not that into UFC and I think they have too many events and differnet MMA brands I definitely prefer seeing people having to fight and be aggressive to 12 rounds of hit and run.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some people are so poor that all they have is money. That is what mayweather reminds me of.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Basically you want someone to stand out there and slug it out like morons and end up shaking like Ali. Same can be said about the guys who run out of bounds in football. Mayweather is a master at his craft who knows what he needs to do to win. All I see is that hater mentality that wants to see someone fall from the top.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

quote:
Originally posted by Robb: 

I thought i was watching Dancing With The Stars for a moment and not boxing.

Lmfao

[ 2015-05-03, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: ed650 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com