Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Vacation Ideas

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vacation Ideas
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go on vacation this summer to a place that is hot maybe mid 80's-100's. I have approved time off end of july to end of August. I have been looking into
Montego Bay,Jamaica
Ocho Rios,Jamaica
Puerto Plata,DR
Bridgetown,Barbados
Tamarindo,Costa Rica

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is this? Cafords isn't your personal opinion site. Call orbitz

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

eldog68
¯
Member # 12928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eldog68  Ford pictures for eldog68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt care for jamaica.
Posts: 263 | From: el Dorado hills | Registered: May 2013  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What is this? Cafords isn't your personal opinion site. Call orbitz
Stay off deez [Big Grin]

I just want to see where people have been and what they recommened. We have people here that have been to many places.

There are faggots like you,helpful people like John B, Thiefs like Dan, and liars like [SHO[TIME]. Everyones opinion could help me out on deciding where I spend my vacation.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All those are beaner places you'll fit right in except Jamaica.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cancun, only spend 2k for everthing. I got a flight at Tj so I wouldn't have to pay a rack at SF to TJ. Very humidity, wear white, do not bring pants. Bring lots of sun lotions and spray etc. And condoms are expensive their also.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
condoms are expensive their also.

Pack a whole suitcase and sell them for cheaper then the stores to recoup your money. But seriously if your going on a trip like that with your friends to have fun then you should be smart enough to pack some condoms LOL.

To the OP. I really enjoyed puerto vallarta. Didn't really leave the resort exempt for one time. Only complaint would be the food. I wasn't that impressed at the place we stayed but the weather was awesome and would go back.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
condoms are expensive their also.

Pack a whole suitcase and sell them for cheaper then the stores to recoup your money. But seriously if your going on a trip like that with your friends to have fun then you should be smart enough to pack some condoms LOL.

To the OP. I really enjoyed puerto vallarta. Didn't really leave the resort exempt for one time. Only complaint would be the food. I wasn't that impressed at the place we stayed but the weather was awesome and would go back.

Lots of tourist that why.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
bullitt08
Member # 13932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt08  Ford pictures for bullitt08    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Turks and Caicos is #1 in my book.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aruba is very nice to go for a vacation. Try to stay in the high rise's. The hight rises is were all the nite life is at.

Key west is also a great spot to go to.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jam Island if you like 420 and music hall vibes.

August in CR is rainy season but cool outdoor activities. Zip line thru the rainforest, surf lessons in Jaco. Expensive compared to surrounding countries though.

Spain/Santorini is nice around August/Sept. Siesta time..

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oakland is to die for that time of year.

--------------------
03 Terminator

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Oakland is to die for that time of year.

he clearly said 80s-100*

sooooo maybe stockton

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another place that's good is the Fiji Islands. My wife and I did our honeymoon their and it was a great place. Kid friendly if you are taking any and amazing beaches and water sports etc. Its want too expensine. For the both of us it was around $4000 for two weeks. And we went to two islands during our time there.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to New Zealand or Greece! May not be the hottest weather but it's nice. I doubt you will get a huge respond from this web site because most people here have only traveled to cities in the Bay Area (or within a 40 miles radius)for some sideshow activities.

--------------------
To be or not to be

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Go to New Zealand or Greece!

I've been to both. [patriot] Christchurch is where it's at, was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the weather won't be the best that time of year down there. Greece is nice, but they don't exactly care for Americans. My .02? Puerto Rico.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com