Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THIS IS WHO STOLE THE CAR FROM MY SHOP

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: THIS IS WHO STOLE THE CAR FROM MY SHOP
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jerome green stole the car from my shop from a while back. I FOUND THE PARTS ON HIS CAR, AN AFTER PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE HE ADMITTED IT, HE IS A CAR THIEF AND AFTER TALKING WITH OTHERS HE HAS BEEN UP TO IT FOR A LONG TIME, DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE, BE cAREFULL HE IS A LURKER AND PLOTS THE PERFECT TIME, HE EVEN DISCONNECTED MY SECURITY CAMERAS THE NIGHT BEFORE WHEN I WASNT LOOKING! .https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/…/945593_61214648880… THIS IS HIS FACE. SPREAD TEH WORD AN BE CAREFULL
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t1.0-9/945593_612146488809687_1561309640_n.jpg?oh=28a21ce780285b861e32270e39e73590&oe=55452CF3&__gda__=1429981349_d96af7072 c8e4cb816cd92b9f329ead0
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"AND AFTER TALKING WITH OTHERS HE HAS BEEN UP TO IT FOR A LONG TIME"
This statement is really concerning. Who are these other people who knew about this and didn't do anything about it?

Congrats on getting this scum bag though.

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a bitch, how tall is he looks like he needs to be in a booster seat. Is he on cafords? And if so whats his screen name?
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

people that where scared their car would be stolen as well. scared ass people man. people that came forward an told me that Rome had done it , before this came to light where some of them as well. they are scared and really is just hearsay what they knew or said, what Jerome Green told me and with the parts on his car is the facts. real truth is go look up on his fb page and see who his friends are! we had 40 people in common and a week ago when i told those 40 people two days ago, i deleted 35 folks that kept him. either they where scared or what but I don't care and am not taking any more chances. one car thief found and throw to the public eye. hope this saves you more than it did me. happy new year.

[ 2015-01-06, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

an all you hidddden fucks behind the screen that fuck with him, be a man an say something anything to me if you got any problem with me or me doing this, I got played, I got victimized I got sued and Im gona bash your face in if you give me any headache after i took this piece of shit in under my roof, helping this piece of shit on his bucket, then myself an my customer got preyed upon. I thought rome was gona go to court with me and do the right thing even after i had him call the owner AN ADMIT HIS WRONGS, thats when i found the two had there numbers locked IN EACH OTHERS PHONE?? maybe it was a inside job between owner and rome? i do not know but the owner never called the cops and even the owners lawyer was in shock the owner NEVER CALLED THE COPS! Rome has sense disappeared an well apparently hasn't found god yet.has told poeple he moved to richmond or new mexico, not sure come to find out a lil while back he is a pathological liar by his actions and people ive met thru him. so im expecting the unexpected on every level.
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No Golden shower this time? WTF is it with theifs really we should really just start taking them out when we find them out...Homemade lye and 50g steel Drum chainsaw and plastic wrap problem solved

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

dre5.0
¯
Member # 12026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dre5.0  Ford pictures for dre5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does he drive a silver Yukon /Denali ?
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ive never seen him in one, just the cars he has on his fb is all ive seen. theres other pics of him to see better and other cars. he hasnt blocked it yet so folks should screen shot a lot of it while they can.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So he was a customer then ripped you? Thats some shady shit!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t1.0-9/945593_612146488809687_1561309640_n.jpg?oh=28a21ce780285b861e32270e39e73590&oe=55452CF3&__gda__=1429981349_d96af7072 c8e4cb816cd92b9f329ead0

Nice selfie! He had just gotten lined up!!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that pos. I would have kept socking him not just once.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

was a coustomer, in the beginning of our relationship at my shop a lil over a year ago he had a refinery union job and had money and talked of Karma and doing things right in life, later he lost his job and months went by as I stored his car with nothing happening, he quit coming buy and helping out for the storage or trade work to get his car done when he had no money. it wasn't untill I was like <heh we need to get this car outta here if hes not in a position to get it running> that's when he started coming forth with money to finish it. the stolen car got dropped off after hours without my permission during this time, and the owner didnt come in till 4 days later to fill out a work order so i copuld do anything to it, I expected him any day, car got stolen the night before he came in, the responding officer thought it was a inside job from the customer, officer agreed to come to court if i still need him by that time, I hadn't thought that at the time and still have no proof as today, in Romes moment of clarity with me he never mentioned that it was planned, so I don't think the owner was part of it, but still very suspicious especially after not calling the cops when i had Rome call him on his phone from my shop. I didn't punch Rome more because he runs faster then me an i just couldn't catch him, I only caught him cause he thought he was tough enough to get close enough to me in the first place, after he got hit he kept his distance, it wasn"t till I got tired of chasing him and was walking back that I played on what feelings he had and got him talking, he knew he was caught, i gave him a way out, go to court with me and tell the owner what he had done. and he did, I was taken back like i just turned the devil into a god loving creature lol. well I got him in my car and drove two blocks too my shop from our scuffle so I could find the stolen owners phone number and when I used romes phone to only find the number was already saved in romes phone. I was upset then too finding that this guy rome just lies on top of lies after telling me he didnt have the owners number, I had to tell my self how lucky I really was, not many of you know this but I couldn't sleep for a month comfortably, and left my own car out as bait as I slept kinda in other cars to catch who ever it was. so now when I found out who it was, and the stolen owner calling me every white prejudiced name u can think of i personally took it upon my self to show the black owner of the stolen car that a black guy stole it. when Rome admitted it to me admit it to me, I was like well u can admitt it to the owner as well, and he did, he called the owner and then was going to go to court with me, I thought dam, well it was just over whelming, I should of called the police but I figured the owner would especially knowing who rome was to the owner, or street justice what ever it was up to them. i was totally over the fact that i lost 2 grand in my own lawyer fees fighting this bullshit, i was like i just wrote that off of a lesson learned again by helping folks out. i didnt say anything sooner to not jeopardize my case, everything i just said happened in a half hour and I was overwhelmed. and well rome has disappeared an I guess i got lucky getting the info i did so now cat is out the bag and their my troubles and who caused them all. the hard part was telling all the costumers who car was in here during that time who met Rome here at my shop that there car was in jeopardy. whats really sick is all the cats that are on here or there that know this stuff and don't say nothing, scared to drop the dime on some street thug because of there own car safety, scared ass coward faggits.
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan FTW! Realist cAfords member and got the drifter bars he lucky didn't get the world famous duncanmotor shower

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol @ the black on black crime. Dumb racist owner.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
jerome green stole the car from my shop from a while back. I FOUND THE PARTS ON HIS CAR, AN AFTER PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE HE ADMITTED IT, HE IS A CAR THIEF

One of the greatest sentences I've ever read on CAFords.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
jerome green stole the car from my shop from a while back. I FOUND THE PARTS ON HIS CAR, AN AFTER PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE HE ADMITTED IT, HE IS A CAR THIEF

One of the greatest sentences I've ever read on CAFords.
So far Duncan should get two "go down in history threads". This one and the pissing one.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan For The WIN-

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com