Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How much are staggered bullets worth?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How much are staggered bullets worth?
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got some deep dish bullet wheels that are staggered offset 17x9 18x10 they are chrome but are painted with plasti-dip paint how much are they worth with tires and without thanks

[ 2014-10-24, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would you people PLEASE take the plastidip off of the crap you sell before selling it? I personally like to see the actual finish of the part and not a rubberized coating that you get apply yourself for $5. Not to mention most people suck at applying it so it doesn't "just peel off".

Rant over.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stanced Stang:
Would you people PLEASE take the plastidip off of the crap you sell before selling it? I personally like to see the actual finish of the part and not a rubberized coating that you get apply yourself for $5. Not to mention most people suck at applying it so it doesn't "just peel off".

Rant over.

u mad bro???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:
quote:

Rant over.

u mad bro???? [Big Grin]
Why all the hostility I got these extra wheels when I purchased a mustang this last weekend and they were already like that I have no need to invest my time and efforts on some wheels I plan on selling in the first place..
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Built88LX:
quote:
quote:

Rant over.

u mad bro???? [Big Grin]
Why all the hostility I got these extra wheels when I purchased a mustang this last weekend and they were already like that I have no need to invest my time and efforts on some wheels I plan on selling in the first place..
So you expect someone to invest their money on your wheels that you wont even invest some time on? Ever heard of pride of ownership? SMH...

--------------------
"It's for pussies."

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rant over.

u mad bro???? [Big Grin]
So you expect someone to invest their money on your wheels that you wont even invest some time on? Ever heard of pride of ownership? SMH...
I sure have which reminds me I better go make them look like new again for someone to lowball me and offer cafords reasonable offer [Roll Eyes]

[ 2014-10-25, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hostile/hater/low ball website
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rant over.

u mad bro???? [Big Grin]
I sure have which reminds me I better go make them look like new again for someone to lowball me and offer cafords reasonable offer [Roll Eyes]
My sentiments exactly

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Id low ball the shit out of you too for some dirty ass plastidipped wheels.

--------------------
"It's for pussies."

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Sold thanks Cafords
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$250
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

sold $320

[ 2014-10-26, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
sold for 320

That's a reasonable price , considering you did not have to put anytime/work taking off all that crap off the rims lol .. You just had to find the right buyer that either didn't care about the chrome or wanted to save some change and clean them up

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
sold for 320

That's a reasonable price , considering you did not have to put anytime/work taking off all that crap off the rims lol .. You just had to find the right buyer that either didn't care about the chrome or wanted to save some change and clean them up
actually the buyer peeled off the plasti-dip in my driveway all in less than 10mins total
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These are my staggered bullets for sale. No plastidip, just clean chrome. For sale price is the value I think they are worth with tires.

http://yubasutter.craigslist.org/pts/4729735275.html

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

[ 2014-10-29, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com