Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kurgan coming back in November - Sacramento (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kurgan coming back in November - Sacramento
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
That saleen is very nice! on a side note whoever posted the video via youtube is a lame, its a bunch of videos of some dork making fun of random people?

I posted the video..and there are exactly 2 videos on my page from I think 7 years ago and 1 otber I made of a member on here who used to hate on everyone...but hey if you dont like them.....so fuckin what?
no biggie man, I just thought the one making fun of the old guy was pretty lame. On a side note if thats your red cobra its nasty! very nice car. [patriot]
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
That saleen is very nice! on a side note whoever posted the video via youtube is a lame, its a bunch of videos of some dork making fun of random people?

I posted the video..and there are exactly 2 videos on my page from I think 7 years ago and 1 otber I made of a member on here who used to hate on everyone...but hey if you dont like them.....so fuckin what?
no biggie man, I just thought the one making fun of the old guy was pretty lame. On a side note if thats your red cobra its nasty! very nice car. [patriot]
yeah I filmed that video a long time ago...and theres a lot more to it but yeah it was funnier at the time.....lol...and thanks ..that's my cobra

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Bob Kurgan
Member # 12543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kurgan  Ford pictures for Bob Kurgan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pcsal:
Lets see some videos of those dynos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkVbYjUurU&list=UUcv-0B8uykzpUePqnGY-rRQ

not bad 642rw @ only 11 psi on pump shit 91....still can take it another 500rpm or so if ever needed...

too bad the guy (owner of the car) stiffed me for $150 after "this diva" spent close to 4hrs (over 2days) troubleshooting this car and figuring out it had a WIRING ISSUE, THEN tuned it.. and all i asked for was $150 additional dollars since i had to put off other people to finish this car in a timely fashion.

[ 2014-12-07, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Bob Kurgan ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Kurgan:
quote:
quote:

not bad 642rw @ only 11 psi on pump shit 91....still can take it another 500rpm or so if ever needed...

too bad the guy (owner of the car) stiffed me for $150 after "this diva" spent close to 4hrs (over 2days) troubleshooting this car and figuring out it had a WIRING ISSUE, THEN tuned it.. and all i asked for was $150 additional dollars since i had to put off other people to finish this car in a timely fashion.
Bob you can go fuck yourself how dare you come on here with that bullshit when you fucked over one of veterans on this great country.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

What's with all the tuners voicing out their personal issues on public forums?
Handle your business like a professional.

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcsal  Ford pictures for Pcsal    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah not to mention this AWESOME tuner quoted a bad dist. Made some one spend an extra $100 for something he did not need. Funny thing was Bob would have gotten paid if he didn't act like such a bitch and try to be a phone gangster and start screaming at people. He has this awesome nick name in the industry as CB " Cheater Bob" haha should have been professional and talked instead of a dick and trying to punk some one and show off Dick. [Smile]

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787762

i wonder if bob has taken care of this

Ouch... he seems to have a good rep here. He has been back several times with no complaints.
Hey bob what this guy you fuck with no lube right in the ass.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787762

i wonder if bob has taken care of this

Ouch... he seems to have a good rep here. He has been back several times with no complaints.
Hey bob what this guy you fuck with no lube right in the ass.
Found his number on his website, you could always call and ask him, 815-669-7223

[ 2014-12-07, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: TEXAS ]

American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who figured out it had a wiring issue? Lol
I remember you diagnosing is as a bad distributor. Don't take credit for someone else's work. I don't do that to you.

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcsal  Ford pictures for Pcsal    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Kurgan is a joke... I just paid to Re dyno the Saleen the guy actually tuned it through the rpm ranges and it made 853 at the wheels at 6300 rpm on pump gas. 694 torque there are better people out there just wanted to share alittle bob only 642 from it

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kurgan is a joke... I just paid to Re dyno the Saleen the guy actually tuned it through the rpm ranges and it made 853 at the wheels at 6300 rpm on pump gas. 694 torque there are better people out there just wanted to share alittle bob only 642 from it
Who tuned it for you?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pcsal ------- we need details for this story to be credible. Can you post both dyno plots with air fuel ratio curves? 200HP is a lot. What was the timing difference between the two? Was a mechanical problem like belt slip fixed on the 850HP pull? Two tuners with the same timing and air fuel ratio will make the same WOT power. It's part throttle drivability and idle that makes one tuner stand out from the rest. No one compares tuners using this metric though. If you're going to claim one tuner made 200HP more than another tuner, we need details for the story to be believable.
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn how'd I miss all this? Anyways not having good local tuners is the reason why I haven't thrown my blower on. Hopefully one day I'll get to use it. [burnout]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck kurgan. Duschebag tuned my car and had a bad attitude. Cracked 2 pistons at the track a week later.
Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never had a issue with Bob, he was able to dial my tune in after others failed. [patriot] [burnout]
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's 2017, there are other options rather than paying someone who doesn't care about your car $500 every time you make a change.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol every tuner has his highs and lows [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 351w:
It's 2017, there are other options rather than paying someone who doesn't care about your car $500 every time you make a change.

People don't want to think or learn.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by 351w:

People don't want to think or learn.
Not only tuners who dont care about your car but shops as well. Smh

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

H8RPWRD ------ Yes. No one will treat your car as well as its owner. Tuners and shops are incentivized to perform the minimum amount of work for the maximum amount of money. Custom tuning isn't easy. Wide open throttle tuning isn't hard. Part throttle drivability tuning is time intensive and takes a long time. There is no incentive to do part throttle drivability. Just some quick wide open throttle runs on the dyno, that's where the money is at.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com