Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone got to the 49ers game today?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone got to the 49ers game today?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to work today so I did not get to watch the game..... Just wondering what's it like inside? How bad was it leaving? How much is a beer? Are they really not letting anyone BBQ in the parking lot?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got season tickets and I didn't go. I went to the open house the beers are 10 something I believe or something close to that I forget. Stadium is nice. I'll be out there for the home opener
Go 49ers

bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went beer is 10.50 but took way to long to get it and my food took about 30min to 1hr. Best bet is to take the light rail at the great mall. If you download the levis app they have all the food and beer prices
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there. Hot as hell today. Parking is a mess we were in the middle of a golf course.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I had to work today so I did not get to watch the game..... Just wondering what's it like inside? How bad was it leaving? How much is a beer? Are they really not letting anyone BBQ in the parking lot?

Stadium was awesome , badass . Did not get a chance to look around , most def will look around this Sunday . Don't bother with the food , lines are way to long . They skimp you at the bbq place for sure . Get some garlic fries for $10 and you get 8 fries lol! No joke , everyone was complaining . Half dollar size of pulled pork they slap on your bun . Lol I waited for 15 minutes , line diddnt move and seen 3 people passing by my looking at the plate like WTF , got right out and just got me another beer . Still a niner or what slow back ?

[ 2014-08-20, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

Stadium was awesome , badass . Did not get a chance to look around , most def will look around this Sunday . Don't bother with the food , lines are way to long . They skimp you at the bbq place for sure . Get some garlic fries for $10 and you get 8 fries lol! No joke , everyone was complaining . Half dollar size of pulled pork they slap on your bun . Lol I waited for 15 minutes , line diddnt move and seen 3 people passing by my looking at the plate like WTF , got right out and just got me another beer . Still a niner or what slow back ?
My buddy said the same thing. The food is way past a rip off.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

My buddy said the same thing. The food is way past a rip off.
What a slap in the face to the fans who go to these games. Charge huge amounts and barely give you anything for it [Frown] [Mad]
Thanks for the info, I'll just watch from a t.v. then.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
10.50 for a beer holy shit lol...

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

No way I'd ever pay that for piss water better off getting drunk before the game at home
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Built88LX:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

No way I'd ever pay that for piss water better off getting drunk before the game at home
Hide a plastic flask and buy a soda.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky I did not have to pay my friend did cause I gave him a ticket. They let you bring in you own food and plastic bottle drinks. Bye the way they don't check what's in them
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck that. in that heat being drunk youll die

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com