Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Craigslist Notch with Potential $2300

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist Notch with Potential $2300
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4475115499.html

Looks like a decent deal for someone trying to get into a notch. It has spotlights but it's not stated if it's a SSP car.

[patriot]

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the price is fair , it should sell quick

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
slick5.0
¯
Member # 7521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick5.0  Ford pictures for slick5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I called him and he said that he wanted 3300 not 2300 and needed 500 back fee on regs
Posts: 203 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Carwash adds another 1k....Thought you knew that? [dance]

[ 2014-05-18, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

LMAO!!!
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks very clean
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TMA Turbo Donald:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

LMAO!!!
Lol super wet paint
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do it swang tho [Big Grin]
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

somebody text!
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Sorry my wife make a mistake" [BS flag]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$3300 + $500 dmv fee = $3800

I think that's a little too much for that car, IMO

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
$3300 + $500 dmv fee = $3800

I think that's a little too much for that car, IMO

Let's see here...
Spotlights: Potential CHP and buck tags if the owner supplies the clean title certificate with "Prior Police" [Cool]

It now has "super wet paint" based off of the new post [Cool] [Cool]

If it passes "DO IT SWANG THO" question.... and all checks out well, and barter the seller down to high 2k's (due to fees) and all else checks OK. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [Cool]

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

From this:
 -

To wet paint:
 -

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He got so many calles and up'ed the price on it typical confused person not really wanting to sell.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was cracking up when i called about it before he changed the price because according to his wife, "he has to many cars as it is and if he wants to buy another car he needs to sell his car." He had one car. When I get married no wife of mine will tell me what to do with my cars.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
I was cracking up when i called about it before he changed the price because according to his wife, "he has to many cars as it is and if he wants to buy another car he needs to sell his car." He had one car. When I get married no wife of mine will tell me what to do with my cars.

Charles [patriot]

you just have to find the right one! my wife encourages and enjoys the hobby. she told me she likes the 5.0 much better now that it's louder and lower [patriot]

[ 2014-05-20, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: drews50 ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by drews50:
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

Charles [patriot]

you just have to find the right one! my wife encourages and enjoys the hobby. she told me she likes the 5.0 much better now that it's louder and lower [patriot]
NICE!!!!!! [Big Grin] She is a KEEPER!!! [Big Grin]

[ 2014-05-20, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com