Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » where to get hid

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where to get hid
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is a good place that I can get hid lights for an 03 cobra? Don't trust the eBay ones lol

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1320 Performance Elk Grove...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard ddmtuning are good for the price.

The ones I bought for my fox were bought on sonicelectronix.com

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I go to T&R LIGHTING in san leandro pricey but very good quality kit
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ddmtuning

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:

+1 I bought my HIDs, 5k, from there and it was super easy to install on the old school.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do all of the drivers around you a favor and DON'T install those bright ass lights on your car.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Do all of the drivers around you a favor and DON'T install those bright ass lights on your car.

Lol that's like telling us to not install loud mufflers cause grandma down the street wouldn't like it bah [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Lol that's like telling us to not install loud mufflers cause grandma down the street wouldn't like it bah [Embarrassed]
Well don't you hate when you're driving and some asshole has their brights on behind you? Passing you head on.... They fucking blind the shit out of you. I don't have a problem if someone wants to be an attention whore and run loud ass exhaust on their car. I just laugh and remember when I was that Young Punk driving around with beat and wanting to make my car as loud as possible. Then most of the time you grow up. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

^ or just become an old grumpy man who bitches and complains 9 times outta 10 [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Those suck and are cheap! Go with these http://www.kbcarstuff.com/category-s/1242.htm?searching=Y&RefineBy_1434=6460
They are legit, I have them on my DD. Let me know if you go with them, I think I have a $20 off code
 -

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:

+1. had the same set of 6000k headlights and foglights for about 3 years now with no issues.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:

+1. had the same set of 6000k headlights and foglights for about 3 years now with no issues.
Same here and they are the true color not like the cheap ones say they are 5k but look like 8k
BLOWNCO
¯
Member # 11331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWNCO  Ford pictures for BLOWNCO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive put these in all my cars and street bike with no issues

http://www.starrotors.com/product-p/sr-hid.htm

--------------------
2001 GT

www.westcoastmodular.com

Posts: 257 | From: westcoastmodularcom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1320 performance in elk Grove , they have alot of kits to choose from , they have a cheap $40 kit all the way up to $100 slim ballasts badass kits , lol anyone who says they are cheap probably haven't been there!

They also have a big selection of LED bulbs in all sizes and colors

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap