Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Has anyone tried to work at home testing products or taking surveys?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone tried to work at home testing products or taking surveys?
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or is most of these sites scams because they are sole sites that dnt ask for credit cards or anything like that just address and email ?
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i actually tried one of those survey sites that say they will pay you, and surprisingly I got a check in the mail for the amount they said they would pay me.. I always thought it was a scam, and I'm sure most are bullshit.. But there are some out there that are pretty legit..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u got site names ?
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.nicholsresearch.com/

I made $75 with this one. They email you surveys. You do the survey and if you qualify, someone will call you and ask more questions.

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Under what position ?
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy's wife does the survey thing. She finds the surveys on CL and signs up. She makes anywhere from $400-$1200 a month depending on what's available. She just made $200 last month for a 2 hour long survey.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:

I made $75 with this one. They email you surveys. You do the survey and if you qualify, someone will call you and ask more questions.

I'd do it if they didn't call you and ask you more questions.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:

I'd do it if they didn't call you and ask you more questions.
Out of the like 20 surveys I did, they called like twice. The surveys are on random stuff. Like what cell phone provider do you use, do you play video games. Bunch of random stuff. The one and only survey I made money off of was in Spanish. I drove down to San Mateo, and just had me read some stuff in Spanish to see if it made sense.

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

And it wasn't 20 surveys in a row. They emailed me maybe like once every 2 months. Did the surveys and that was it. I still get emails but don't do the surveys no more

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
75 bucks for 20 surveys in 2 months? that sucks.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com